Top 10 Finance Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Top 10 Finance Ltd
Telephone
Read Top 10 Finance Ltd Reviews

About Top 10 Finance Ltd:

Top 10 Finance understands that development funding is a bespoke market and with the current market volatility, our market knowledge of this sector is one of our key strengths. We will ensure that, through the relationships we have built with our panel of lenders, you will receive the best possible rates and terms to suit your needs and requirement.

info@target-capital.co.uk

Rex House 4-12 Regent Street

Lovely and friendly from the start, some 5 years ago, when we started dealing with Zara, we now feel like a friend who can call at any time, nothing seems to hard to deal with for her.
This was the first time we worked with Zara for development finance and she was most helpful and organised. She very well understands the process and guided us through every stage. 5/5
My bank refused me as they did not seem our experience sufficient. However, Zara was able to find a number of lenders who really wanted our business. We are very impressed
We have used Zara at Target several times over the years and she always provides a thoroughly professional, consistent and prompt service.
Zara not only helped us with arranging the finance but navigating the legal side. Fantastic broker and I'd recommend her services highly.
Zara, I would like to give you my heartfelt appreciation for all that you did for us
Best development broker out there.
We were banking with our existing high street lender for over 20 years, and realized that they had no intention of helping us and neither did a myriad of other banks we approached. However this broker has access to excellent funding lines, and we are already well under way with our project. We are quite overjoyed.
We went online to get an idea of how much we could borrow for our first development, the live chat was very easy to use and Zara was very knowledgeable. We can now move forward with looking at land within our budget and will definitely come back when we would like to move forward with this finance
We keep on using this broker as they have innovative products, and and are very smart and good to deal with
Not the first time we have arranged development finance through Target and I'm very happy with their continued excellence. Always professional and an express service.
Zara went over and above what I felt was required in my tricky situation, and powered ahead to give an excellent solution for us and our loan.
Fast & friendly service, would recommend to anyone! As someone with little understanding of development finance processes, it couldn’t have been made more simple
Came in with no expectations but Zara was fantastic, and paid special attention to our situation and needs. Very good service and I'd be willing to use them again if need be.
I commend Zara for her patience and dedication.
Would certainly use again
Knew her market, as expected, but was also really down to earth and very experienced. Excellent choice I'd say, we recommend
Very good broker with a professional style. She was very down to earth and understood our requirements, and worked hard to help us meet them.
Had an amazing experience with Top 10 Finance. Zara was so patient with us and never once pushed or made us feel uncomfortable even though we had taken up a lot of her time/resources.. I would thoroughly recommend her services any day of the week.
This is the first time we have worked with Top 10 Finance and they are really great, especially Zara who is who I worked with. She clearly has great understanding of the market and having completed just a week ago, made sure this got through before Christmas. 5/5 stars
Even though this was our third Development we still did not know much about finance options, specifically that there are lenders who would help pull out money from our existing houses for sale. Zara helped with all this and we could move on to our new project with no cash input.
Top 10 Finance Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 842 reviews