Top 10 Finance Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Top 10 Finance Ltd

About Top 10 Finance Ltd: Top 10 Finance understands that development funding is a bespoke market and with the current market volatility, our market knowledge of this sector is one of our key strengths. We will ensure that, through the relationships we have built with our panel of lenders, you will receive the best possible rates and terms to suit your needs and requirement.

info@target-capital.co.uk

Rex House 4-12 Regent Street

Telephone
"Zara has put me at ease by her approach after I explained to her we were let down by another development loan company. She very quickly found an acceptable deal for me that suited me and which made sense for my situation. My solicitor was not the best at providing updates but Zara chased my solicitor regularly so we knew what stage we were at. Thank you for making this process so much easier."
"Zara understood my requirements and my business from the start of our conversation. I'm really happy with the finance they have sourced for me and the speed in which it was completed."
"Excellent service and communications. Zara was easy to deal with and nothing felt out of control or stressful. She obviously has lots of experience and knowledge.. The amount of effort put in to arrange my development loan for me was fantastic and I can highly recommend her"
"Awesome brokers, especially Zara who worked very hard on our case. I'd highly recommend them for any development finance needs"
"Very good, always on the case and providing quick updates."
"Tremendous brokers. I was very happy with Zara's service. Second time I've dealt with her and she is wonderful."
"We only wanted a small home improvement loan and felt we have had all of the attention of an important client anyway. Zara is a very good broker and we thoroughly recommend."
"Fast, professional broker with vast experience. Very happy with the service provided"
"We have built many extensions but never a newbuild development and it was hard for us to get our head around all that needed to be done, so without your help, Zara, this would not be possible! Thank you"
"We've used target capital multiple times over the years and they're nothing short of fantastic. I'd highly recommend them."
"We have come to Top 10 for the initial quote, and then went out to a number of lenders directly to compare. Zara came across as most professional and we have decided to go ahead with her and I am sure this will be successful"
"Really appreciated your assistance in obtaining a loan. I look forward to us working together on our next projects,"
"I would like to say that this service has been exceptional. I don't think we would have been able to obtain the finance at the rates you offered and your support is greatly appreciated"
"As a middle class family and a new developer, every single penny counts and we found that things were getting really tight for us and we needed to borrow money to finish our scheme . Top 10 offered genuine support which helped us through this stressful time. Me and my husband was so worried but you always reassured us, and everything worked out well. Once again, thank you"
"We have used them in the past and they have never disappointed. Very good service"
"I have worked in the mortgage industry for 15 years and have dealt with various lenders, solicitors and brokers. I am CeMAP qualified bit I have had no idea how to deal with a development loan I wanted. Zara has been nothing short of elite, and not only will I use her brokerage again (immediately as it happens), I will recommend to my customers that they do the same"
"This was quite a large project for us and we were unsure of it all, but with this brokers help, we are now we'll.underway, and hope to make this our new business"
"Even though we are a builder with experience, we didn't realize how hard it was to obtain finance for small development projects, but Zara introduced us to a great lender we are now on project 3"
"Quick and simple from start to end. Couldn't have asked for a better broker."
"Great experience - we settled the loan in about a month from start to finish whivh enabled us to swiftly move into a project we wanted. Would highly recommend"
Top 10 Finance Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 757 reviews