Top 10 Finance Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Top 10 Finance Ltd
Telephone
Read Top 10 Finance Ltd Reviews

About Top 10 Finance Ltd:

Top 10 Finance understands that development funding is a bespoke market and with the current market volatility, our market knowledge of this sector is one of our key strengths. We will ensure that, through the relationships we have built with our panel of lenders, you will receive the best possible rates and terms to suit your needs and requirement.

info@target-capital.co.uk

Rex House 4-12 Regent Street

We have approached this broker 3 years ago and she'd introduced us to the lender which remains the best and most competitively priced we have ever come across. This shows you the quality of this brokerage.
This broker introduced us to a lender years ago, and it was the best introduction we have ever had. Rather than wasting time sending us expensive deals, they it had to introduce one, and therefore we find them the best in the industry.
I wish I had used top 10 earlier in the process, as I've wasted so much time trying to arrange a loan myself dealing with something I clearly had no idea about. Don’t waste time trying to figure it out yourself. This broker is an expert
They are professional and their communication is excellent. Would recommend without reservation.
Outstanding service from this broker. We came to this broker after our bank had let us down and wasted a lot of our time.
who has been on the case with the solicitors to keep everything on track.
We have over the years became wary of both brokers and lenders, however we found Zara and the lenders she introduced a bit of a breath of fresh air. Highly recommended and honest in her dealings
Lovely and friendly from the start, some 5 years ago, when we started dealing with Zara, we now feel like a friend who can call at any time, nothing seems to hard to deal with for her.
This was the first time we worked with Zara for development finance and she was most helpful and organised. She very well understands the process and guided us through every stage. 5/5
My bank refused me as they did not seem our experience sufficient. However, Zara was able to find a number of lenders who really wanted our business. We are very impressed
We have used Zara at Target several times over the years and she always provides a thoroughly professional, consistent and prompt service.
Zara not only helped us with arranging the finance but navigating the legal side. Fantastic broker and I'd recommend her services highly.
Zara, I would like to give you my heartfelt appreciation for all that you did for us
Best development broker out there.
We were banking with our existing high street lender for over 20 years, and realized that they had no intention of helping us and neither did a myriad of other banks we approached. However this broker has access to excellent funding lines, and we are already well under way with our project. We are quite overjoyed.
We went online to get an idea of how much we could borrow for our first development, the live chat was very easy to use and Zara was very knowledgeable. We can now move forward with looking at land within our budget and will definitely come back when we would like to move forward with this finance
We keep on using this broker as they have innovative products, and and are very smart and good to deal with
They're an experienced brokerage with experience in the market, which was consistently apparent.
Not the first time we have arranged development finance through Target and I'm very happy with their continued excellence. Always professional and an express service.
Zara went over and above what I felt was required in my tricky situation, and powered ahead to give an excellent solution for us and our loan.
It is rare to find an organization where even its leadership are actively involved with clients. From the initial phone call to my first visit to their office, Zara was open, direct, honest, and willing to help. Upon our first meeting, she assured I would remain aware of my situation and wholly kept her word. Certainly, I am not the most important client that she has ever had, however I felt truly valued.
Top 10 Finance Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 845 reviews