Proper Ansome Cafe, Cornwall Reviews

11PM
11PM

Launceston PL15 9HT, UK

Tell us how Proper Ansome Cafe, Cornwall made you happy

"One of my worst nightmare was my supplier not turning up on my wedding day!!! And thats exactly what happened...i was in contact with Anne for 6months correspondence was very poor..i turned up at Ansome cafe Thursday before my wedding day to make sure my supplier was still ok to drop my wedding cake i was told everything was all good and that my cake would be delivered on the 18th of October.. I was told by my venue wedding planner at 3.5 on my wedding day that Ansome cake had forgotten and said she thought it was on Friday after me confirming a week before alls well..i have never been so embarrassed and humiliated in my whole life...it had ruied my whole wedding day... once in a life time special wedding day and it turned out to be a nightmare..please brides do your reasearch properly and make sure you do your research and insist on communications with your supplier...i would hate you to go through what i have gone through..."
Are you Proper Ansome Cafe, Cornwall? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Proper Ansome Cafe, Cornwall is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews