Proofers Ltd (Proofreading) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Proofers Ltd (Proofreading)
Read Proofers Ltd (Proofreading) Reviews

About Proofers Ltd (Proofreading):

Proofers offer fast, affordable and quality proofreading services for students and professionals. We proofread all documents ranging from essays, assignments, dissertations, speeches, proposals, presentations, theses to even short stories.

enquiries@proofers.co.uk

Tell us how Proofers Ltd (Proofreading) made you happy
Brilliant service and very efficient. Used Proofers several times before and can definitely recommend them. They went proof-read several pieces of work, and was very impressed. Will keep on using them in the future!
I have used Proofers for many years. They are a professional business and their service is excellent. As a local business specialising in their services, it is imperative that you have someone with local command of language, and Proofers have all that and more. Their prices are very reasonable and very responsive from start to finish.
Recently had my thesis copy edited and formatted. Really pleased with the result. The formatting required a few revisions, as my requirements were not very clear when I processed my order.
Outstanding quality, very useful comments, very reliable.
jhjkn kk k k
Quick turnaround time. Excellent service and definitely will be using the services again.
Excellent service and would definitely use them again! They were extremely helpful and assisted me in improving my work, whilst giving me sound advice which i can use in the future. Highly recommended! Thanks Proofers Ltd!
Proofers Ltd (Proofreading) is rated 4.57 based on 7 reviews