Promain UK Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Promain UK Limited
Read Promain UK Limited Reviews

orders@promain.co.uk

Tell us how Promain UK Limited made you happy
Very good product. Does what it says on the tin. Great service and delivery 1st class and thanks very much
So pleased you were able to supply this particular paint, especially the unusual colour Jacobean Walnut. It really is the very best of paint for old barn doors and sheds around the farm. Application is smooth and quick and the paint dries very quickly. Some visitors have even asked where we haberdashery purchased our new doors! All good and when my 2 x 5litres runs out, I now know where to purchase. Also, very quick delivery of order another bonus.
Fantastic service. Next day delivery. Ordered some fungicide again this year to use on my jobs,
Great service. Ordered one day, despatched the next and arrived a day earlier than the estimated delivery. Perfect!
What Can I say excellent product used it ten year ago on timber build now using it again great product.
Promain UK Limited 5 star review on 26th March 2021 Promain UK Limited 5 star review on 26th March 2021
Road white line tape arrived quickly. Have used this before so this is to refresh old application. So much better than road paint. Looks very professional.
Didn’t give the wet look that it said it would, but has given a darker shade and made the stones look better than they did.
Have used Promain several times as their products are second to none. Prompt delivery and an excellent technical department that responds very quickly. I’ve never been disappointed and would highly recommend them.
I would recommend Promain - really helpful staff, quick turnaround and efficient delivery. Unfortunately one of the 18ltr tins was damaged in transit by the courier - Promain quickly and FOC replaced the tin which arrived the following day - very impressive!!!! If you want to read more.....I was recommended to use Teknos paint by the supplier/installer of my new "shed". Part of the planning approval required the building to be painted the same colour as an existing cabin painted with Cuprinol - After speaking to Rory and Ben and supplying a sample colour swatch, I received a tester pot within days which was a perfect match - I supplied Ben with the sq meters needed and promptly received a quote. Ordered with Claire and paint arrived within a couple of days - Claire also sorted the dented tin out - Thankyou! You can see the colour match below - still need to paint the new "shed"
Fast and communicative delivery. Excellent advice from Rory on the phone about suitability of product for painting my garage floor, where up to now am delighted with the result.
Excellent customer service, prompt, efficient and helpful - would use this company again.
Very pleased with the serviced kept me updated on the progress with the order. Very helpful help line.
Really good helpfull team, at Promain UK, provided all the info I needed and advised me on the best product for the job. Thanks ill be back.
Great product easy to use and clean up afterwards. Delivery was fast and hassle free.
Fantastic service. Website easy to navigate, ordering simple and fast delivery. There is even support and help after purchasing. Looking forward to using the product now to solve my masonry issue. What more could you want!
We ordered online through a very easy process with delivery very shortly after. A very speedy and efficient service
Awesome as always. Advice always perfect and assured. Delivery lighting quick
Plenty of helpful information on website enabling me to purchase a suitable product for the job I was doing. Purchase, web processing and delivery were all very efficient and the product did exactly what it 'said on the tin'
Easy to apply and a great looking finish.
The order seemed to be processed really efficiently, but when the carrier seemed to mislay the order, Promain responded really quickly and organised a replacement. Great service, thanks very much.
Promain UK Limited is rated 4.76 based on 1,790 reviews