Proline Skates Reviews

02920499688

info@prolineskates.com

A4 SOUTHPOINT . FORESHORE ROAD

Tell us how Proline Skates made you happy
It was a bad idea to buy this product (here). The skate is OK, but the wheels and-or the bearings are with a very poor quality. It stops to turn very quickly. All of them. I'll have to buy some new ones with a better quality. Product received quickly but another bad surprise: to receive it, I had to pay some taxes to the customs (I am in a different country than the seller), price = around 30% of the price of the skate!!! I was not aware of that - when I paid the product on this site, I think no message was here or it was written with some very small policies (not bold and red).
Hi there, We make sure we have pages all the way along the sale and is on the top of every page to let international customers know that there is fees to pay in their country when purchasing from us. See here: https://prolineskates.com/pages/international-deliveries Although you had to pay more for the VAT in your own country, The VAT is taken off the sale in our checkout so you would have received the item cheaper than any UK customers.
The best customer service!
Good service
Had issues with one of my items I ordered but was notified before it was shipped and offered a refund - really pleased with items that arrived, really great quality and good prices. Customer services were really kind and helpful! Would recommend and definitely will buy from here again.
Really prompt service. Order arrived ahead of schedule. The fact that Proline support Klarna was the reason I chose Proline initially rather than buying straight from Rookie. Great Skates, Great Service - I'll come straight to Proline in future.
Proline Skates 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Arrived well Packed and as described. Very fast delivery of
Fantastic service. Quick and personal, will be ordering again in the future
Arrived very quickly, lovely pair of skates. I am a 6 and it recommended a size down which I did, wasn't sure, they fit perfectly!
Great communication and fast despatch. There were some difficulties with stock for my order and the team at Proline were really helpful proposing useful alternatives and solutions.
Very happy with all aspects of the product
Shipping very fast and high-quality product
Easy to order,great service will use again and would recommend to everyone
A quick and correct delivery.
I love my new roller skates
Excellent service, fast delivery and a great price - best place for skates and accessories, thank you
Fast delivery and skates work perfectly.
Perfect i enjoy everything i skate!
Great service
Great item.Very happy with the purchase
Fast delivery, good roller skates that work well
Proline Skates is rated 4.75 based on 2,786 reviews