Proline Skates Reviews

02920499688

info@prolineskates.com

A4 SOUTHPOINT . FORESHORE ROAD

Tell us how Proline Skates made you happy
Great customer service. I placed an order at 3pm right on the cut-off for same day dispatch, though I accidentally opted for standard delivery and not next day. I phoned Proline up and asked if I could upgrade, which was no problem at all. They sorted everything and I had my order the following morning.
Very quick and efficient. Package turned up in pristine condition.
Customer service was helpful as they notice a wrong order by a beginner, and promptly helped to fix it.
I love them! I’m no pro, haven’t ridden on skates since I was about 10, but these babies are bloody gorgeous, and they’re sooo smooth to ride. I can’t wait to kick my kids off to their dads so I can embarrass myself without little eyes watching me 😁🤣
Excellent skates with a quick delivery and helpful staff.
What I was looking for was sold out in my size everywhere else in the uk, and had heavy shipping costs if I brought from Germany. They had the size and colour I wanted Instock at an excellent price. It arrive well packaged and I love it. Thankyou x
Very good quality product an excellent customer services
Fast efficient service with quick standard delivery.
Super fast and accurate delivery. Scooters are amazing and my kids absolutely love them. So much so that I bought from UK to have them delivered in US.
Super quick delivery and an excellent product Will use again in future Many thanks
Ordered Wednesday morning and arrived before Thursday lunch time! Package arrived in perfect condition.
Ordered my skates in the afternoon and they arrived by dinner time! Excellent service. Excellent price. Excellent skates!
Fast delivery and good condition items
Quick service!
Fast delivery. Perfect.
Great service, fast delivery.
Good quality hockey tape, best price online, easy guest purchase and delivered within 48hrs. Top stuff:)
Great product. Speedy delivery. Would recommend.
Fast service