Projuice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Projuice
Own Driver, Courier
Read Projuice Reviews

Tell us how Projuice made you happy
Choc o lait very popular with our customers, delivery charge a little high if only need one box.
Great product but two complaints. First the delivery charges are too high. Secondly the milkshake plastic packaging is poor and cracks easily
Thanks for your reply Michael. We have been working on the packaging for the shakes and we plan to change over to a cardboard tub with lid in the very near future. Watch this space! With regards the delivery charge - unfortunately all our products are frozen and frozen delivery is relatively expensive I'm afraid. We do have food service providers around the country who stock a limited range of our products, If you would like a list of these please do get in touch. Kind regards
Excellent product (frozen blueberries) and very good service. Slightly disappointed that this time, Projuice didn't give me a call or message to let me know when the delivery was arriving, as they have done on previous occasions. For frozen stuff, I definitely have to be there when it arrives. I called to ask and it turned out to be arriving later that same day. Luckily it wasn't a problem this time but a heads up would have been helpful.
Product very good but they should do free delivery for orders around the £100+ mark
Great, fast delivery thank you
Although we absolutely love the products I am very disappointed with the delivery costs. We are a very small village shop, where storage is minimal and to order over 15 case to qualify for free delivery is almost impossible. I do feel that the charges incurred per case is very expensive and it is deterring us from placing orders.
Thank you for leaving a review. If you are unable to order 15 boxes each time we have a number of options for you. 1: We have a 6 box price list where free delivery is available on 6 or more boxes. In order to change on to this please call the office to request. 2: We will soon be launching 5 smoothie flavours in boxes of 15 sachets. Each box will count towards delivery and the boxes are half the size of our current boxes. 3: We have a number of food service providers that stock our products - all of which can deliver smaller orders. Please call the office with your location and we can put you in touch with the relevant company. Thanks once again for your review and we're glad you love our products.
Product is very good 5/5 Delivery charge excessive. Orders over say £200 should be free delivery 2/5
Quality fruit for a great price, my fridge is stocked for a good few months. Would give 5 stars if delivery prices were slightly lower for smaller orders.
Great customer service item was delivered within 2 days
Great Products, easy to order, easy to make and wonderful to taste. It would be good if there were more delivery dates available but otherwise nothing to moan about. :)
well done
STILL WAITING ON DELIVERY BUT GOOD SO FAR
Easy to order from the website, customer service usually very helpful
Great product but delivery charge is rather high!
You offer affordable products and a delivery service which meets my requirements.
Great quality product and fast delivery.
10kg frozen fruit is high quality and a good price
Delivery arrived as expected and on schedule. The driver was a good guy too.
Delivery was perfect, however the delivery price was too high, and one of the two boxes with fruits looked like it defrosted at some point and was re-frosted again as there was a huge crack in the middle covered in snow. The fruits were iced together and it was very difficult to separate them as quickly as I needed without loosing a lot of juice. I received from other suppliers fruits in dry ice supplied in double boxes with internal walls made of polyester that kept the fruits intact. Perhaps this is something you should consider when making deliveries.
Easy to register, although I had to do this since 13 months had elapsed since my last order. Your delivery schedule map needs amending. According to the map my RG postcode delivers on a Wednesday but this is not the case for addresses with RG postcodes in Hampshire.
Thanks for leaving a review Apologies for the confusion with your RG postcode. It is a difficult area to be precise with on a basic map due to the fact we are based in the South West and often take different routes to London based on demand. We will always do our best to accommodate you. However we have noted your point and will alter the map accordingly. Kind regards
Projuice is rated 4.34 based on 392 reviews