Projuice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Projuice
Own Driver, Courier
Read Projuice Reviews

Tell us how Projuice made you happy
Easy to order online and very fast delivery!
Super service, super produce, all my customers like the smoothies. Great customer service.
It's great to find a reliable supplier of frozen wild blueberries. They deliver quickly and efficiently, and they always phone to tell me exactly what day because it's a frozen item. The berries arrive in perfect condition. Happy customer.
I really apricate the support in updating our point of sale.
Really superb service. So helpful and accommodating.
I do not own a juice bar. But drink a lot of smoothies. Projuice's frozen fruit is great quality and excellent value. I have ordered many times from this company and would highly recommend it.
I spoke a couple of times to Demelza and she couldn’t be more helpful - many many thanks Sophie
Very fast and reliable
Had email which said deliveries available Monday,Wednesday,Friday. Placed order for Wednesday had phone call to say no deliveries in my area delivery would be Friday. Friday no delivery arrived so I rang to chase only to be told no deliveries in my area would be Monday. At least first time had phone call to say not coming Wednesday but nothing on Friday had I not rang I wouldn't of been contacted or aware of what was happening. When you are charging £46 delivery I would expect delivery to turn up on time plus lack of communication is not good customer service. An order that was placed for next day delivery turned up taking almost a week which I find unacceptable.
Why don't you deliver my order?
Hi there, Unfortunately we do not offer cash on delivery for non frozen orders. All non frozen orders are sent by DPD and therefore this is not an option. We did contact you at the time of your order to inform you of this and to send you a link for payment. If you would still like to go ahead with your order please get in touch on 01395 239 500
great service and product
Very helpful customer service and friendly Deliver driver also perfect quality I happy to business with you guys thanks again
Great range of products. Ordering is very easy - the website is great, really easy to use. Customer service is fantastic. I love that we can pay cash on delivery, as that’s much easier for us. Thank you!
Great service and products
still waiting for my order from last week
Smoothie maker arrived promptly but didn't receive the free cups/lids that came with it. Had to chase that up so was disappointed as couldn't use it immediately
Quality product, quick delivery, superb service
Thank you!
No delivery yet ! Was informed at time of order that there will be delay
Thanks for getting in touch. Your juicer will be delivered to you tomorrow - 30th April. Please accept our apologies for the delay. It is a fabulous juicer so I hope you enjoy some wonderful freshly squeezed Orange juice.
Well not really happy with there customer service, NATIONWIDE DELIVERY but they do not deliver my area but 30min up the road they deliver.if your a small buyer like me they do not want your custom
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. For certain products we are unable to offer total nationwide delivery but we do cover the majority of the country. On this occasion we gave you the option of going through one of our distributors who were happy to help and supply the product to you. No matter how big or small you are we value your custom.
Projuice is rated 4.34 based on 392 reviews