Projuice Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Projuice

How would you rate Projuice ?

"Excellent service and quality products. We made 200 smoothies with very happy children."
"Great service, fabulous yogurt, one happy person!"
"Professional, easy to use website, product delivered efficiently and on time."
"Very good. delivered on time. Great on the phone"
"Very good choice of flavours and taste delicious"
"Great product and service"
"Great service and product choice. The delivery driver is always really helpful and on-time, which is brilliant. My only down comment would be that for a very small business such as mine, the delivery charges are quite hefty. I don't have very much freezer storage capacity, which means I cannot order the 15 boxes minimum to waiver the delivery charge. Unfortunately, the boxes of Waffles come in quite large boxes, therefore limiting my capacity."
"Easy to set up account and place first order, great communication from projuice throughout process. Definitely looking forward to working together."
"Calls answered quickly and I appreciated how easy projuice made it to pay by bacs"
"Good price for the products I wanted. Quick delivery. Would order from Projuice again."
"Excellent service and nice of them to carry produce in the house"
"Easy to order from the website, customer service usually very helpful"
"Always a good service"
"on time, good quality product.! win win..!"
"Quick delivery good product Easy online shop will use again"
"Great products, however, the delivery windows are pretty unhelpful."
"The easy way of ordering in smaller quantities, as this is my first try at doing smoothies In my small holiday park"
"Very fast delivery. But I have to say I am upset about the extra £5 charge for non frozen items, when I need machinery equipment. I have been charged the extra £5 about four times and don't see any justification in the charge."
"The only place to buy frozen Canadian wild blueberries in the UK, and they are delicious as well as great value."
Thanks for the review - glad you like them!
"Ordering and payment was easy. delivery was very quick - next day. Only complaint is that we specified our opening hours when ordering but this information was ignored and order was delivered over an hour before our premises were open. Staff had to be called in urgently to deal with the order."
Projuice is rated 4.27 based on 243 reviews