Projuice Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Projuice
Own Driver, Courier

How would you rate Projuice ?

"Very polite and friendly delivery driver, and prompt too"
"Great service"
"Quick service, excellent quality products , easy to order, good prices"
"Easy to use website and quick delivery!"
"well done"
"It was great to get a call beforehand letting me know when my order was arriving, because it was a frozen order of wild blueberries. It arrived exactly when I'd been told it would, so I could get it quickly bagged up and into the freezer while it was all still fully frozen. The berries are good quality and I'm happy with them. Thank you!"
"I was very happy with the service"
"The frozen fruit arrived the next morning at 9.30. I was taken aback as I was just about to leave to a meeting and no-one would have been in! I ordered after midday so I assumed that the delivery would be on Monday rather than Friday. It would be a good idea to let the customer know if it effectively varied your rules. As it happened, it enabled me to get ahead, but it could have resulted in the order being returned to you."
"Products are great. Their delivery no so. Ordered for a Friday delivery only to get a call from the delivery company that they were not coming in my direction and would deliver after my event. Unless I paid extra for which I obviously had not choice. Not nice."
"Thank You for promt delivery and the quality of goods! :D"
"Very efficient service."
"Good service"
"Prompt delivery and merchandise was exactly what we were looking for"
"I want been informed that the driver will arrive at 7 am. I requested them that it's too much early but the lady informed that the driver can't do any time later. Then I said it's ok send the driver at 7am. I was waiting in the shop since 7 am till 7.45am. Then I received a call from the driver that he will be in 30 to 45 min. But I informed him that my schedule was at 7am. Then he said there not true. Kindly keep up the time or give me the right time. Rather then wasting regular customer time."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review
Unfortunately our driver was caught up in traffic yesterday and hence your delivery was slightly delayed. We apologise if the driver did not communicate this to you and for any inconvenience caused.
We are based in Exeter and our delivery time can only be an estimate due to the distance involved. I hope this doesn’t affect your customers enjoyment of our products.
"Just not sure about the delivery costs ??"
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review - if you would prefer to not see a delivery cost we have an alternative pricelist for smaller orders where you receive free delivery on orders of 6 or more boxes. If this is of interest please don't hesitate to get in touch.
"Very please with equipment and products, will use again"
Great to hear - Thank you
"Thank you for my order. Recently started ordering with Projuice as I found my last provider very hard to work with. Projuice's ordering system is easy to use and deliveries are always on time."
"Very good and easy to use website and organised on time delivery however DPD who were supposed to deliver the goods failed miserably (subsequently got an admission from their customer service Dept that their GPS showed that the delivery person didn't even go to the right address and had lied! -would never use them.) and I ended up having to collect from their depot as we needed the parts urgently."
"STILL WAITING ON DELIVERY BUT GOOD SO FAR"
"Excellent service prompt delivery the product I ordered exceeded expectations"
Projuice is rated 4.29 based on 265 reviews