Projector Planet Reviews

Projector Planet have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices and delivery. Full Insights

96% of reviewers recommend Projector Planet

How would you rate Projector Planet ?

"Quick service. Excellent projector. Done : )"
"Gave me the wrong advice about which projector to buy. I ended up with one that was unsuitable. The delivery was OK but aftersales were really unfriendly and unhelpful. I offered to pay a lot more to upgrade to a more expensive projector but they just said No. They are OK until you have paid and after that you find out what they are really like. I would buy from another company if you want to deal with people that care more about their customers than in my case."
"Great service."
"Speedy delivery - great"
"Nice projector. Prompt delivery"
"Delivered withi 18 hours - you cannot beat that sort of service. A1, and will be using you again. Thank you."
"Used Collect+ for delivery. Was delivered quickly and good product :)"
"Very quick & efficient delivery - and the projector is terrific. Much better than my previous, cheaper model - we're really happy."
"What can I say this projector is all I wanted and more picture is exceptionally good 3d is superb and gaming is a blast on it, 10/10 for the price and delivery and customer support is excellent!"
"First class service quick delivery as promised"
"Very quick delivery, great value product. Thanks"
"Terrible service. Requested next day delivery (within 2 working days). Waited around at home for 2 days with no delivery. Customer service useless. After I got feed-up of waiting I asked for the delivery to be cancelled and the order to be refunded. This was arranged but let and behold the following day (7 days after the order was originally placed) the projector was delivered. I now have to wait around on Monday for the projector to be collected. I am hoping this will go without any problems and will actually happen and that I will be refunded fully including the next day delivery costs. I will never use this company again and will not recommend to anyone. I have since used ebuyer.com and projectorshop24.co.uk to complete my purchases. I will be writing further reviews once/if I get a refund."
"The projector arrived very quickly and it is excellent."
"Bought the optoma hd151x from projector planet through eBay, next day delivery. The product and service was outstanding. Highly recommend, they will be hearing from me again soon."
"Delivery was spot on and a very competitive price. Could not be happier. Excellent."
"Item well priced, delivered super quick - excellent service. Recommended!"
"Fantastic service. No hassle, no fuss. Just prompt service with great and constant communication on the status."
"Excellent product,, delivered promptly and with good delivery information. I will gladly recommend this company and the BonQ W750"
"Ordered optoma 109" screen excellent delivery and service ????????????"
Projector Planet is rated 4.69 based on 117 reviews