Projector Lamps for Schools Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Projector Lamps for Schools

sales@projectorlampsforschools.co.uk

Tell us how Projector Lamps for Schools made you happy

"Hi Very quick service, next day. Unfortunately, it arrived with the wrong name on it, therefore it was not passed on to me and therefore there was a delay in having the bulb installed. I am sure the name on the system will be rectified and I will use the service again."
"First time I have used Projector Lamps for Schools and can say I will definitely be using them again. Very good service with very competitive prices."
"I have used Projector Lamps for schools for quite a few years and always find their service excellent - so much so I no longer have to keep a stock of bulbs in school just order and they arrive next day! Highly recommend the,."
"Excellent speedy process of order and delivery."
"Thank you for excellent, professional service. Very competitive pricing. Goods were delivered quickly."
"Very quick a delivery of a quality product at a great price!"
"Speedy delivery, excellent service every time, many thanks."
"Excellent delivery, very quick, good quality product."
"Very prompt service. Lamps are delivered within 2 days. Prices for compatible lamps are good."
"Very good price and service. Excellent"
"Quick order turnaround and great service. Many thanks!"
"Excellent service and price with speedy delivery! Thanks"
"Great service quick and well priced"
"The school has used various suppliers in the past and have encountered delivery problems or shortage of stock. Projector lamps provided the products we required at a competitive price , delivered the next day and allowed us to pay by invoice. We were a first time customer but now we have an account I will be returning to them for our future requirements"
"Quick delivery"
"item in stock, reasonable price and delivered in timely way"
"Excellent service with next day delivery"
"Very quick delivery have used this company several times and very happy to order from them again."
"Due to a classroom projector bulb had failing unexpectedly, I had to place an urgent order over the phone very late in the day. My order was accepted and delivered early the next day as promised."
"Easy ordering, very fast delivery."
Projector Lamps for Schools is rated 4.77 based on 77 reviews