Project Skills Solutions Reviews

Read Project Skills Solutions Reviews

training@projss.co.uk,sambarton@projss.co.uk,abigail@projss.co.uk

17 Wollaston Crescent Wollaston Industrial Centre

Tell us how Project Skills Solutions made you happy
Ian Sutton was a great trainer!
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for the review Sophie, I'll be sure to share your comments with Ian, I know he'll appreciate them.
The trainer was excellent and the course was laid out very well and easy to understand.
Thanks for leaving a review Gary, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Really good course, instructor very good at holding my attention (a feat in itself at times!), and good at varying methods of instruction to keep it interesting. Thoroughly enjoyed the course, would use Project Skills Solutions again.
Thanks Emily, we really appreciate you leaving a review, and so great to hear you found the course interesting. If there's anything we can ever help with, please let us know.
one of the most interesting courses i have attended. ian made it fun
Thank you for leaving a review, I'll be sure to share your comments with Ian.
The training was carried out in a room so small it was virtually a broom cupboard, the television that was left in the room was small but was in scale with the size of the room, Badger made the training enjoyable and catered for all levels and would put in effort during our breaks to assist.
Thank you for leaving feedback Colin, Badger (Martin) has spoken with the team in the office, including our venue manager about the course. We've spoken to the venue who have assured us they won't allocate us that room again. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience and thank you again for your feedback, it helps us to constantly improve our delivery.
Informative and presented well
Thank you for the review Ari, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
We had a few questions before the test the office was very helpful. The Tutor was very good informative and professional.
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for leaving feedback Sue, I'll share your comments with the team and the tutor I know they'll appreciate it.
The course was very informative and our tutor made the content interesting and easy to understand.
Thank you Emily, I'll be sure to pass your comments to your tutor. If there's anything else we can ever help with please let us know.
The booking process was very straightforward. Regular contact prior to the course. Joining instructions were clear and detailed. Location of the course was close to the train station in York. We had our own room with refreshments available. Instructor was excellent.
Thank you for leaving a review Simon, and thank you for choosing PSS.
Very informative and excellently presented
Thank you for leaving a review.
Mark is amazing person, course was really provide in good atmosphere. I enjoyed it.
Thank you so much Marcin, I'll be sure to pass on your comments to Mark.
Overall excellent.. much bettet and than i thought it would have been
Always nice to exceed someone's expectations, thanks Faruq. If there's anything else you need please let us know.
Interesting day.Good to find out about a lot more of what goes on in a construction site.
Great to hear you found the day interesting if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
I liked the course and the way it was taught, we did not have any real food tough but that was not a problem
Thank you for leaving a review Cosmin, our 1 day courses in Victoria don't include lunch I'm afraid, but there are some great places nearby to try out.
The training that was delivered and knowledge learned as helped me secure a job has a health and safety advisor
Dave that is great news, good luck in your new role and if you need any advice please don't hesitate to get in touch.
very good course, well structured and the instructor made a boring subject interesting
Thanks for the review, we certainly try to keep the course interesting and even fun in places, thank you for choosing PSS.
Everyone was very friendly and helpful sorting my course out
(CPCS (A09) Forward Tipping Dumper A: Wheeled - Foundation) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for the review Alex, great to hear you found the team friendly, I know they'll be happy to help if there's anything else you need.
Was very comfortable and made very welcome
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for leaving a review Kevin, if there's anything else we can help with please let me know.
they do what it says on the tin
(City & Guilds Medium Risk Confined Spaces) - Posted 1 year ago
We're happy with that, thanks Dave, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Great course, very engaging and helping. Liz was incredibly knowledgeable, approachable and made the session easy to learn from.
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for the review, I'll be sure to pass your comments to Liz.
Project Skills Solutions is rated 4.72 based on 661 reviews