Project Skills Solutions Reviews

training@projss.co.uk,sambarton@projss.co.uk,abigail@projss.co.uk

17 Wollaston Crescent Wollaston Industrial Centre

Tell us how Project Skills Solutions made you happy
Knowledge
Thank you for leaving a review.
I got 25 out of 25 in the 'quiz' so I'd say badger did all he could have done to inform me properly of all the material within the course.
Thank you for leaving a review Elliot, and a big well done for getting full marks!
I thought the course was good and location of the course was perfect for me. However a few things I think that could really be improved. At the Limehouse Holiday Inn, the lighting in the room is terrible! No where near bright enough for a day’s course, a lot of people including the trainer started feeling eye strain and headaches due to the low lighting. The instructor was very nice, but I feel he went off the modules a little bit too much. The course I enjoyed, however I feel it could do with being updated a bit.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback Lawrence; it really helps us to make improvements to our courses. I've spoken with our venue manager and she's going to review the room at Limehouse with the staff there and see if there's anything we can do to improve the lighting. The course and content are produced by IOSH although our trainers do try to add a personal touch and cover content and questions for all the delegates. I'll speak with the trainer for your course and see if there's anything we can do to stay on topic in future. Thanks again for your feedback.
the course was very good and will put across But the room we had was so cold had to leave are coats on all day
Thank you for the feedback Scott, very sorry to hear about the temperature, I'm going to pass this over to our venue manager and make sure this doesn't happen again. We really appreciate your feedback.
Nicola Darling, our Trainer, was excellent. She was extremely knowledgeable about Health and Safety and made the course very interesting (with many current examples of where H&S was neglected and the consequences as a result). This has made me understand its importance within the workplace. I will now take this area of my role much more seriously. Thank you very much.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Jackie, Nicola sure knows her stuff! I'll be sure to pass your review to her I know she'll be happy with the feedback. Thanks for choosing PSS!
Very engaging presentation of content lunch could have had a hot option and there could have been more refreshments available throughout the day as there weren't really any shops or cafes nearby
Thank you for leaving a review Nick, I'll pass on your comments to our venue manager about hot lunches. We will also increase the refreshments available at the Limehouse venue. We really appreciate your comments, they help us to continually improve the experience we offer delegates.
It was good session they explained very well so ye good job
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 4 years ago
Thank you for leaving a review Richard, if we can help with anything else please let us know.
Very informative would recommend to friends and family
I found the information on understanding how people respond to change and the types of people who are responsive to change as helpful and I shall bear this in mind when planning change within the team
Glad you found the course useful and are already looking to put new skills into practise.
The trainer was able to go "off course" to cover a particular aspect we were interested in. She made us feel comfortable and able to participate in the course content, without feeling self-conscious. I would recommend this course to others.
Good to hear the course went well and was flexible to tailor to the groups interests. Thank you for your feedback Cheryl.
Michelle was very engaging and remained in tune with the team throughout the whole day Michelle was very clear and articulate in her delivery. The quality of the course was very good as were the course materials. I feel confident that I will use the skills gained in my daily practice.
This course has given me some additional skills in coaching. Commissioning a second day may have helped with the practical element but overall a thought provoking course
Thank you for your feedback Rebecca, I'll pass on your comments to the training manager.
The course was really good, trainer kept you motivated and the envirmont was great :)
A simple process to follow. The joining instruction provided the adequate information required in joining the course at the required venue and time.
(SMSTS Block Course - 5 Days) - Posted 5 years ago
Straight forward training fit for purpose.
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 5 years ago
The course was very succinct and to the point. However, I feel it may need to be reviewd as there was no provision for a practical demonstration which could have been a run through before doing the assesment. Overall though, it gave the information and enough knowledge to build on.
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 5 years ago
Really enjoyed the course, good venue, good instructor - will recommend to others.
Thank you for your feedback Justin.
There was slight confusion on the first day as the training location had been changed without notification (hence why I have only gave 4 out of 5 stars), but the rest of week was fantastic. The training venue was superb, the trainer for the 4 days (IOSH training) was very helpful, and the training content was very useful. I will definitely recommend PSS to my friends and colleagues, and will hopefully return at a later date for additional training.
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 5 years ago
Thank you for your feedback Lee, apologies for the last minute change of venue, I'll speak with the trainer today and find out how we can stop this happening in future.
An enjoyable course where I learnt a lot.
Project Skills Solutions is rated 4.72 based on 650 reviews