Project Skills Solutions Reviews

Read Project Skills Solutions Reviews

training@projss.co.uk,sambarton@projss.co.uk,abigail@projss.co.uk

17 Wollaston Crescent Wollaston Industrial Centre

Tell us how Project Skills Solutions made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Good venue and excellent tutor.
Thank you for leaving a review, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Very well presented with time to explore detailed cases and opinions Thank you
Thanks Tim, and you're very welcome, great to have you on the course. If there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
I do like to further my education and project skills solutions helped me do this the course teacher Gary was fantastic in his approach and delivery I’d definitely attend another Tony finch
That's a great attitude Tony, let us know when you're thinking of taking the next step, we've just been awarded a gold status learning partner for the NEBOSH courses so would love to have you back.
I'll be sure to pass on your comments to Gary, he was in the office yesterday and mentioned how much he enjoyed this course, great bunch of delegates!
Great trainer. Very knowledgeable and patient.
Thank you for leaving a review, much appreciated.
An excellent course, well delivered and extremely entertaining The Tutor made the 3 days very informative Thanks
Thanks for the review Steven, great to hear you found the course entertaining, who says health and safety can't be fun!
Instructor made the session interesting and it has helped me to think safer and reduce any risks that I may encounter.
Great to hear you found the course interesting and sounds like you're already putting the skills into practice!
Martin was a really good trainer, i had no confidence in passing and he was reassuring, best trainer i have ever come across! Would train again with Martin. Great guy.
Thanks Yasmin, a lot of people start the course with little confidence, we hate assessments. Martin has a good way of making it seem less daunting we think, glad to hear your course went well, I'll share your review with Martin it'll mean the world to him.
Good course very well explained, The instructor was very helpful and clear.
Thank you for your comments, great to hear the trainer was helpful, and thank you for choosing PSS for your course.
Happy to continue using this training provider. Straight forward booking process and friendly staff.
(IOSH Working Safely) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for the review, and for your continued business, if there's ever anything we can do better please let us know, we're always looking to improve.
Very good course nice guys Bagger is the best teacher
(IOSH Working Safely) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for leaving a review Bogomil.
Id like to say that our trainer was fantastic and went through the course in a way that it didn't seem difficult or boring. He made it enjoyable learning. Thank you.
(IOSH Working Safely) - Posted 1 month ago
Great to hear you enjoyed the course, thanks for choosing PSS.
great service, professional training course
Thanks Katarzyna, if there's anything else you ever need please let us know.
Ian Sutton was a great trainer!
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks for the review Sophie, I'll be sure to share your comments with Ian, I know he'll appreciate them.
The trainer was excellent and the course was laid out very well and easy to understand.
Thanks for leaving a review Gary, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Really good course, instructor very good at holding my attention (a feat in itself at times!), and good at varying methods of instruction to keep it interesting. Thoroughly enjoyed the course, would use Project Skills Solutions again.
Thanks Emily, we really appreciate you leaving a review, and so great to hear you found the course interesting. If there's anything we can ever help with, please let us know.
one of the most interesting courses i have attended. ian made it fun
Thank you for leaving a review, I'll be sure to share your comments with Ian.
The training was carried out in a room so small it was virtually a broom cupboard, the television that was left in the room was small but was in scale with the size of the room, Badger made the training enjoyable and catered for all levels and would put in effort during our breaks to assist.
Thank you for leaving feedback Colin, Badger (Martin) has spoken with the team in the office, including our venue manager about the course. We've spoken to the venue who have assured us they won't allocate us that room again. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience and thank you again for your feedback, it helps us to constantly improve our delivery.
Informative and presented well
Thank you for the review Ari, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
We had a few questions before the test the office was very helpful. The Tutor was very good informative and professional.
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for leaving feedback Sue, I'll share your comments with the team and the tutor I know they'll appreciate it.
The course was very informative and our tutor made the content interesting and easy to understand.
Thank you Emily, I'll be sure to pass your comments to your tutor. If there's anything else we can ever help with please let us know.
Project Skills Solutions is rated 4.75 based on 557 reviews