Project Skills Solutions Reviews

Read Project Skills Solutions Reviews

training@projss.co.uk,sambarton@projss.co.uk,abigail@projss.co.uk

17 Wollaston Crescent Wollaston Industrial Centre

Tell us how Project Skills Solutions made you happy
Great courses and organisation. Apprentices rate the events highly. Recommended!
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 7 months ago
Very good and interesting training, great trainer.
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 7 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
I have now participated in two PSS courses the last being the SMSTS course and I have really enjoyed the format and the delivery of both. Gary presented the material very well and made everyone on the course feel comfortable with the pace and content.
(CITB SMSTS) - Posted 7 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review Shaun, I'll share your comments with Gary I know he'll appreciate them.
The teacher is a very nice person, hos explanarion was very good.
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 7 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review.
A good course with a very knowledgeable tutor who provoked good discussions and catered to a range of learning styles. Equipped me with the knowledge I need to do the job, which is the most important part of any qualification. The only criticism is I realised during my exam that I wasn't certain about what information I was expected to provide. A more detailed look into what will and won't get you marks on the exam would have helped. This was covered, but it still left me unsure within the exam itself.
(NEBOSH National General Certificate) - Posted 7 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review and some excellent feedback. Our team review each exam date as results are released as part of our quality requirements and our requirements to maintain our NEBOSH Gold Status and your feedback is an important part of that. The team and trainers will discuss how best to cover the assessments and what NEBOSH are looking for in more detail. If you have any other comments or suggestions on what you would have found most helpful please let us know on here or by emailing training@projss.co.uk.
Our tutor for the day was awesome Long day but kept things fun
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 8 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review, there's a lot to cover but we try to have some fun on the courses.
Excellent course & brilliant instructor (Gary McKenna)
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 8 months ago
Daisy is a great trainer, she kept the group engaged throughout and her sense of humour made the course more enjoyable.
(NEBOSH National General Certificate) - Posted 8 months ago
Thank you Elaine, Daisy really enjoyed delivering the course, I'll be sure to share your review with her.
Absolutely fantastic, I really can't praise them enough.
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 8 months ago
Thank you for a great review Mark, we really appreciate it!
Thoroughly enjoyed the course and gained a lot of knowledge from the 3 days. Badger's training was informative, professional and he also made it good fun! Would highly recommend.
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 8 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review, I'll be sure to share your comments with Badger.
Brilliant course with a brilliant trainer(Steve). Friendly and professional.
Thank you for leaving a review.
Scottish bloke was very good
Thank you for leaving a review.
I attended an online training due to Covid situation. Highly recommend
(CITB SSSTS) - Posted 8 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review Rumen, our delegates have adapted very well to our online training, hopefully, we can continue to offer our remote course options as well as classroom courses in future. We hope to see you again soon.
I booked Mr Mckeown through yourselves to do a days course for SLG with ATS group Facilities are good Handouts good He felt that the instructor didn’t have hands on experience or enough knowledge when questioned The practical was ok , but a bit of a walk The exam was invigilated by the same instructor , when he went to mark the papers and hand back to candidates everyone said hang on that’s not correct as I know I am right The wrong paper used to mark candidates work
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 8 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review and for the information, this is very helpful. All of our centres are required to meet the awarding bodies standards. I will ask our quality team to follow up on your comments and review the process of your tutor.
Excellent delivery of detailed modules
Thank you for leaving a review.
Great service with clear instructions
(Cat & Genny) - Posted 8 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review.
The trainer really got the class involved. Was very knowledgeable & taught us how to be efficient in our future careers with confidence 👍
(NRSWA Re-Assessment) - Posted 8 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review, I'll be sure to pass your comments to your trainer.
Excellent service.
(IPAF Operator - 2 Categories*) - Posted 8 months ago
Thank you so much for leaving a review.
Useless of no help
(NRSWA Supervisor) - Posted 8 months ago
Hi Paul, thank you for leaving a review. I'm sorry you've not received any help, I've asked the team to reach out to see if we can help with anything.
The course was straight forward and informative.
(CITB Temporary Works Co-ordinator) - Posted 8 months ago