ProgressBB Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ProgressBB

hello@progressbb.co.uk

8 Plantagenet Way

"We have worked with Richard and Rowena as part of his mastermind group and 1 to 1 basis. They are an integral part of growing and developing our business,helping us with the overall plan and day to day matters. Richard has unlimited experience in the accountancy sector and his advice is always on the ball and thought provoking"
"We always come away from ProgressBB days with lots of ideas for how to challenge ourselves to run a better business. It’s not easy, but thanks to Richard and Rowena we have greater clarity of thought, a sounding board and support network for our journey."
"We have worked with Richard for many years both as part of his Mastermind Group and as our mentor on a 1-2-1 basis. He has the significant advantage of having run his own accountancy practice, so he knows exactly the issues and challenges faced on a daily basis by the modern firm. It is very reassuring to have someone with his experience on your side."
"If you are truly fed up with with working long hours, not earning enough and dealing with grumbling clients then you need to talk to Richard and Rowena now. I've been taking advice from Richard for 8 years; I work part time, I earn more than I ever have and my clients don't grumble. And I have a happy team!!"
"Just spent the day with Richard and Rowena. A very enlightening and thought-provoking day. Came away with lots of fab ideas and an increased ‘to do’ list. Thanks guys!"
"We have worked with ProgressBB on a 1-2-1 basis as well as attending Mastermind Groups and running team days with Richard. The advice and support that we have received through our work with Richard and Rowena has undoubtedly had a significant impact in improving our business profitability but, importantly, we now now have a business that is much more fun to run and work in."
"Richard's mentorship and support over the past few years has made a significant contribution to the success of our practice. I wouldn't make a major decision without consulting him first."
ProgressBB is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews