Profile Pensions Reviews

Guildhall Street
Preston

Mrs Palmer
Verified Buyer
"I found the person I talked to really knew their stuff, and alerted me to a beneficial move I could make that improved my terms and outlook. There was no pressure, just some facts and figures, and the process was looked after for me. No hassle, good result, and they're going to ring me once a year to update me on where my pension is at, and whether there are issues to address. Fantastic. And easy-peasy, which helps. It had been bugging me for years that I should check my pension set-up, but where do you start? Give Profile a try."
Mr Bridges
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and professional service same as your staff."
"Thorough and very helpful."
"The service given by Profile Financial was second to none. They were pleasant, polite and remained professional at all times."
Miss Wilkinson
Verified Buyer
"They took the trouble to understand my needs and catered for them"
"service outstanding told me clearly and not in a rush lady the best In formation"
Miss Runciman
Verified Buyer
"I was fully informed on progress and all aspects done to timescales given. Very pleasant, professional and helpful during transactions and telephone calls."
Miss Deegan
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with proffessional approuch"
"Gave me excellent advice and talked me through every stage"
Mr Carroll
Verified Buyer
"Profile made me happy by giving good advice on my pension, thank you profile"
Mr Jenkinson
Verified Buyer
"By the end of the switch in pension policies, I felt considerably more informed and knowledgeable about what my options were regarding my pension."
"Very easy to understand. Made the whole process hassle free. Would recommend."
Mrs Nicholson
Verified Buyer
"Give me guidance to better income"
Mrs Gillingham
Verified Buyer
"Easy to understand told in lay mans language so not confusing"
Mr Millard
Verified Buyer
"Everything was explained clearly and a better pension found I had not thought to change before but did not realise the different charges that occur. Now that I am getting nearer to retiring it is becoming more important"
Mr Candlin
Verified Buyer
"No hard sell. Straight forward. No long unnecessary meetings."
"The way it was handled"
"everything was made very clear to me by phone and paperwork hopefully I will have a better fund when I retire thanks"
"The Interdependent IFA from profile , was very easy to understand and used easy terminology to understand my own pension .... it was a very professional service from start to Finnish ... Thank you Profile :-)"
Mr Platten
Verified Buyer
"I move 3 seperate pension plans into one, the process was simple and easy, thank you for your help."
Profile Pensions is rated 4.63 based on 308 reviews