Professional Kitchens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Professional Kitchens
Telephone
Read Professional Kitchens Reviews

About Professional Kitchens:

Professional Kitchens supply quality catering equipment and specialise in the design and fabrication of stainless steel equipment for commercial kitchens.

sales@professionalkitchens.co.uk

Professional Kitchens 5 star review on 18th January 2019
More Photos & Videos
Professional Kitchens 4 star review on 30th October 2018
More Photos & Videos
Excellent company to work with. They were approached to build a kitchen for a domestic setting. If you are new to designing your own kitchen, it’s not difficult but I do recommend visiting the factory to understand the product. Fitting and installing our three pre-assembled sections took just 4 hours - yes 4 hours. This included plumbing too. The kitchen is superior in every was to a Wren/Howden/B&Q and will outlast me! Like for like, the cost is also surprisingly pleasing and definitely less than a comparable domestic supplier, including high end German manufacturers. Overall, very happy and will be using the company again on my developments too.
Professional Kitchens 5 star review on 18th January 2019
A very pleasant bunch at this company. Placing my order via the website was effortless and the staff in the office are all very professional and friendly.
An absolutely perfect experience from the first telephone contact to final delivery of my double sink order.
A quality item delivered in good time. I am so pleased I chose Professional Kitchens.
Brilliant, couldn’t fault their service or products.
I was very pleased with item that we purchased from you but unfortunately
the company that delivered the driver was extremely rude so I would think again before I purchase another item from you as I would not want the company that delivered the item before
great nice people
Great quality product, contacted before delivery as promised and arrived on time. Delivery driver was very accommodating. Very pleased, have just ordered another one!
This was my second purchase from Professional Kitchens. I’m very pleased with the quality of goods and speed of delivery. When the need arises I will definitely use them again.
I ordered several tables and sinks from Professional Kitchens for a project , all really good quality and excellent value. My order was delayed by one day but this had no affect on the install
Very happy with quality of table we ordered. Sales advisors were very helpful too
Spot on. Perfect
Excellent service. Excellent products. Excellent prices.
Item was as described and v good quality (as ever, it's always hard to tell when buying online). Very competitive price and arrived promptly. I would recommend them
Great service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
There was an initial confusion over what had been ordered and what had been received, but the team at Professional Kitchens were very understanding and resolved the issue swiftly.
Very good service from start to finish, kept us updated all the way. Quality of product is great.
The lady I spoke to on the phone was really helpful and pleasant to deal with. Received my janitorial sink next day, impressed with the unit so far
Very helpful on the phone with queries.
From initial enquiry to delivery, Professional Kitchens have been an amazing company to deal with, very helpful and accommodating and delivery was earlier than expected.
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. A very big Thank you x
Ordered a fridge for my new business. It was delivered on time and as described. Excellent communication. Will definitely purchase from them again
Happy with my sink unit, it got delivered next day and was really easy to put together. Impressed with the quality given the low price too, would recommend!
Professional Kitchens is rated 4.70 based on 53 reviews