Professional Kitchens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Professional Kitchens
Telephone
Read Professional Kitchens Reviews

About Professional Kitchens:

Professional Kitchens supply quality catering equipment and specialise in the design and fabrication of stainless steel equipment for commercial kitchens.

sales@professionalkitchens.co.uk

Professional Kitchens 5 star review on 18th January 2019
More Photos & Videos
Professional Kitchens 4 star review on 30th October 2018
More Photos & Videos
Magna sink was just what we needed and great quality
I am a domestic customer. Absolutely delighted with my stainless steel bespoke worktop, cupboard and sink unit. Much better than a fitted kitchen in my humble opinion. The guys were very accommodating in terms of design, manufacture and delivery.
Professional Kitchens 4 star review on 30th October 2018
Hiya,

Thank you so much for your kind review.

Your kitchen looks great!

Many thanks,
Professional Kitchens
Item delivered on time
Very good
Ordered an sml table for next day delivery. Delivered next day, happy with product.
Ordered a sink with void from the Magna range. Fit my under counter dishwasher perfectly. Delivery was 1 day delayed but wasn’t an issue.
My order was a little delayed in delivery but this was probably my own fault as I made a few changes to the sign off drawings before approving to be made. Good communication from start to finish, these guys know what they are talking about which is a refreshing change to the sad norm. The final product was as I envisaged it to be and of a high quality. The free delivery service was a basic pallet delivery to the kerb, they did offer me a premium delivery when I enquired but the only option was a dedicated vehicle which worked out quite expensive as I am over 200 miles away from their factory. I ended up bunging the delivery driver a tenner when the pallet arrived and he helped me carry it in. I will use them again as I am very pleased with the product and the price was competitive especially considering the free delivery.
Very happy with my purchase, swift delivery. Great service, will be using again in the future
Professional Kitchens is rated 4.70 based on 53 reviews