Professional Kitchens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Professional Kitchens
Telephone
Read Professional Kitchens Reviews

About Professional Kitchens:

Professional Kitchens supply quality catering equipment and specialise in the design and fabrication of stainless steel equipment for commercial kitchens.

sales@professionalkitchens.co.uk

Professional Kitchens 5 star review on 18th January 2019
More Photos & Videos
Professional Kitchens 4 star review on 30th October 2018
More Photos & Videos
I was very pleased with item that we purchased from you but unfortunately
the company that delivered the driver was extremely rude so I would think again before I purchase another item from you as I would not want the company that delivered the item before
We carry out installations using Professional Kitchens. They were very professional from start to finish. They offered lots of advice at the design stage to enable the customer to get the most efficient kitchen. The manufacturing was quick and delivered on time. Would highly recommend.
Modified our units to bespoke spec, nothing was too much trouble. good website and highly efficient on the phone.very refreshing to be able to talk to office staff who know their own company's products so well
Very prompt and attentive service. Good drawings to approve pre manufacture and speedy delivery....very pleased with the whole service...thank you
A very pleasant bunch at this company. Placing my order via the website was effortless and the staff in the office are all very professional and friendly.
An absolutely perfect experience from the first telephone contact to final delivery of my double sink order.
A quality item delivered in good time. I am so pleased I chose Professional Kitchens.
Brilliant, couldn’t fault their service or products.
Excellent company to work with. They were approached to build a kitchen for a domestic setting. If you are new to designing your own kitchen, it’s not difficult but I do recommend visiting the factory to understand the product.

Fitting and installing our three pre-assembled sections took just 4 hours - yes 4 hours. This included plumbing too.

The kitchen is superior in every was to a Wren/Howden/B&Q and will outlast me! Like for like, the cost is also surprisingly pleasing and definitely less than a
comparable domestic supplier, including high end German manufacturers.

Overall, very happy and will be using the company again on my developments too.
Professional Kitchens 5 star review on 18th January 2019
great nice people
This was my second purchase from Professional Kitchens. I’m very pleased with the quality of goods and speed of delivery. When the need arises I will definitely use them again.
I am a domestic customer. Absolutely delighted with my stainless steel bespoke worktop, cupboard and sink unit. Much better than a fitted kitchen in my humble opinion. The guys were very accommodating in terms of design, manufacture and delivery.
Professional Kitchens 4 star review on 30th October 2018
Hiya,

Thank you so much for your kind review.

Your kitchen looks great!

Many thanks,
Professional Kitchens
Very good
Ordered an sml table for next day delivery. Delivered next day, happy with product.
Happy with my sink unit, it got delivered next day and was really easy to put together. Impressed with the quality given the low price too, would recommend!
Very impressed with Professional Kitchens. My sink cupboard looks good, quick delivery and great customer service.
Many thanks
I purchased a bespoke stainless steel table from Professional Kitchens. From start to finish I had great customer service. I was issued a drawing to sign off before the table was manufactured. The table arrived on time and to my exact requirements! Looks great in my kitchen!
Professional Kitchens is rated 4.70 based on 53 reviews