Professional Kitchens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Professional Kitchens
Telephone
Read Professional Kitchens Reviews

About Professional Kitchens:

Professional Kitchens supply quality catering equipment and specialise in the design and fabrication of stainless steel equipment for commercial kitchens.

sales@professionalkitchens.co.uk

Unit 10,
Elms Business Park
Atherstone Road
Appleby Magna

Excellent company to work with. They were approached to build a kitchen for a domestic setting. If you are new to designing your own kitchen, it’s not difficult but I do recommend visiting the factory to understand the product. Fitting and installing our three pre-assembled sections took just 4 hours - yes 4 hours. This included plumbing too. The kitchen is superior in every was to a Wren/Howden/B&Q and will outlast me! Like for like, the cost is also surprisingly pleasing and definitely less than a comparable domestic supplier, including high end German manufacturers. Overall, very happy and will be using the company again on my developments too.
Professional Kitchens 5 star review on 18th January 2019
A very pleasant bunch at this company. Placing my order via the website was effortless and the staff in the office are all very professional and friendly.
An absolutely perfect experience from the first telephone contact to final delivery of my double sink order.
A quality item delivered in good time. I am so pleased I chose Professional Kitchens.
Brilliant, couldn’t fault their service or products.
Self-assembled Double bowl single drainer. Safely delivered on a pallet and wrapped. The only issue is the finish. Luckily, I had a metal file as some inside burr filing was required to allow the legs to be assembled. The edges of the sink bowls could be bettered polished as they were welded on. All parts required were present - bolts and nuts and adjustable feet. The hot and cold tap holes were good. Other sinks only offered single tap hole, I wanted double taps hole for each bowls. Fit for purpose.
I was very pleased with item that we purchased from you but unfortunately
the company that delivered the driver was extremely rude so I would think again before I purchase another item from you as I would not want the company that delivered the item before
Product not delivered on time. Product quality good but service poor.
great nice people
Great quality product, contacted before delivery as promised and arrived on time. Delivery driver was very accommodating. Very pleased, have just ordered another one!
This was my second purchase from Professional Kitchens. I’m very pleased with the quality of goods and speed of delivery. When the need arises I will definitely use them again.
I ordered several tables and sinks from Professional Kitchens for a project , all really good quality and excellent value. My order was delayed by one day but this had no affect on the install
Magna sink was just what we needed and great quality
Very happy with quality of table we ordered. Sales advisors were very helpful too
The plastic protective film was very badly damaged. Ripped to shreds actually in the places where it needed most protection. There is also a ridge around the inside of the sink a few cm below the draining board level which is discoloured rough and looks poorly manufactured. There are also a few other marks by the taps which won’t polish out either.
Hello Edwina,

Many thanks for your review. I have just had a look into your order and cannot see any correspondence from yourself regarding the faulty item you ordered. Could you please send us over images of the issues with the sink to allow us to rectify this? Our email address is sales@professionalkitchens.co.uk.

Many thanks,

Izzy, Professional Kitchens
The courier wos delayed buy one day so the shop couldn’t open because no taps but other than that very happy with you service will use you again and recommend you as well
Spot on. Perfect
Excellent service. Excellent products. Excellent prices.
I am a domestic customer. Absolutely delighted with my stainless steel bespoke worktop, cupboard and sink unit. Much better than a fitted kitchen in my humble opinion. The guys were very accommodating in terms of design, manufacture and delivery.
Professional Kitchens 4 star review on 30th October 2018
Hiya,

Thank you so much for your kind review.

Your kitchen looks great!

Many thanks,
Professional Kitchens
Item was as described and v good quality (as ever, it's always hard to tell when buying online). Very competitive price and arrived promptly. I would recommend them
Great service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️