Professional Kitchens Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Professional Kitchens

About Professional Kitchens: Professional Kitchens supply quality catering equipment and specialise in the design and fabrication of stainless steel equipment for commercial kitchens.

sales@professionalkitchens.co.uk

Unit 10,
Elms Business Park
Atherstone Road
Appleby Magna

"The lady I spoke to on the phone was really helpful and pleasant to deal with. Received my janitorial sink next day, impressed with the unit so far"
"Very good"
"Very helpful on the phone with queries."
"Ordered an sml table for next day delivery. Delivered next day, happy with product."
"From initial enquiry to delivery, Professional Kitchens have been an amazing company to deal with, very helpful and accommodating and delivery was earlier than expected. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. A very big Thank you x"
"Ordered a fridge for my new business. It was delivered on time and as described. Excellent communication. Will definitely purchase from them again"
"Happy with my sink unit, it got delivered next day and was really easy to put together. Impressed with the quality given the low price too, would recommend!"
"Ordered a sink with void from the Magna range. Fit my under counter dishwasher perfectly. Delivery was 1 day delayed but wasn’t an issue."
"Great service from the team at Professional Kitchens, wouldn't hesitate to use again"
"Great product great service! I recommend."
"My order was a little delayed in delivery but this was probably my own fault as I made a few changes to the sign off drawings before approving to be made. Good communication from start to finish, these guys know what they are talking about which is a refreshing change to the sad norm. The final product was as I envisaged it to be and of a high quality. The free delivery service was a basic pallet delivery to the kerb, they did offer me a premium delivery when I enquired but the only option was a dedicated vehicle which worked out quite expensive as I am over 200 miles away from their factory. I ended up bunging the delivery driver a tenner when the pallet arrived and he helped me carry it in. I will use them again as I am very pleased with the product and the price was competitive especially considering the free delivery."
"Very impressed with Professional Kitchens. My sink cupboard looks good, quick delivery and great customer service. Many thanks"
"Flat pack stainless tables. All good."
"Ordered my full kitchen from these guys, i sent them the room dimensions and they fully designed our kitchen complete with CAD drawings for approval at no exra charge. very reasonable prices and a very good service to boot."
"Good quality products and a good service"
"Purchased a flat pack sink but got upgraded to fully welded for free!!! Delivery was a bit longer but well worth the wait."
"I purchased a bespoke stainless steel table from Professional Kitchens. From start to finish I had great customer service. I was issued a drawing to sign off before the table was manufactured. The table arrived on time and to my exact requirements! Looks great in my kitchen!"
"Ordered a fully welded sink, very happy with the quality and price. Will be using them again!"
"Easy to deal with and kept me informed along the process plus good prices and quality"
"Very competitive pricing on bespoke equipment, excellent quality, delivered on time as promised and great customer service! Would highly recommend."
Professional Kitchens is rated 4.83 based on 30 reviews