Professional Kitchens Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Professional Kitchens

About Professional Kitchens: Professional Kitchens supply quality catering equipment and specialise in the design and fabrication of stainless steel equipment for commercial kitchens.

sales@professionalkitchens.co.uk

Unit 10,
Elms Business Park
Atherstone Road
Appleby Magna

"Purchased a flat pack sink but got upgraded to fully welded for free!!! Delivery was a bit longer but well worth the wait."
"I purchased a bespoke stainless steel table from Professional Kitchens. From start to finish I had great customer service. I was issued a drawing to sign off before the table was manufactured. The table arrived on time and to my exact requirements! Looks great in my kitchen!"
"Ordered a fully welded sink, very happy with the quality and price. Will be using them again!"
"Easy to deal with and kept me informed along the process plus good prices and quality"
"Very competitive pricing on bespoke equipment, excellent quality, delivered on time as promised and great customer service! Would highly recommend."
"Helpful staff, great service and I’m delighted with my sink unit, thank you to the team at Professional Kitchens!"
"We carry out installations using Professional Kitchens. They were very professional from start to finish. They offered lots of advice at the design stage to enable the customer to get the most efficient kitchen. The manufacturing was quick and delivered on time. Would highly recommend."
"Fast delivery, good product and customer service. TNT delivery falling behind in comparison with the new wave, contact, delivery slots etc. Apart from that 5 stars."
"Fair prices quick service"
"Great Company to do business with. All your hard work was greatly appreciated especially Izzy. Many thanks"
"I have purchased heavy duty sink and i am very happy with it. Arrived on time as they communicated and looks fantastic in my kitchen. Many thanks Professional Kitchens!"
"Very happy with my purchase, swift delivery. Great service, will be using again in the future"
"I recently purchased some flat pack stainless steel tables and I am really pleased with the quality. Very sturdy in comparison with the vogue tables I previously ordered last year from somewhere else."
"Modified our units to bespoke spec, nothing was too much trouble. good website and highly efficient on the phone.very refreshing to be able to talk to office staff who know their own company's products so well"
"Very prompt and attentive service. Good drawings to approve pre manufacture and speedy delivery....very pleased with the whole service...thank you"
Professional Kitchens is rated 4.93 based on 15 reviews