Professional Insurance Agents Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Professional Insurance Agents

About Professional Insurance Agents: Insurance broker selling both offline and online insurance policies.

jade@professionalinsuranceagents.co.uk

Lion Works Sidley Road

Click Here

Tell us how Professional Insurance Agents made you happy

"continued support quick to respond Useful reminders"
"Courteous, Professional and Efficient, what more can you ask for"
"I've been using this PIA for around 5 years; initially due to their very competitive rates, which they have maintained over this period of time. Why have I continued to use them? They are very much on the ball with regards to your reminders for renewal. They don't put up the price at an extortionate rate; hoping for apathy or complaint. Renewing the policy is easy"
"PIA provided very good communications and obtained the best price for our PI Insurance policy."
"Swift, efficient service - easy to renew online"
"Ease of use, brilliant web interface, easy to modify mistake in initial application. Quick turnaround."
"Responsive and efficient. Very pleased with the cover they arrange for me."
"Always call to prompt renewal"
"Very pro active."
"Every year they call me up to remind me of renewal in plenty of time. They are knowledgeable and don't rip you off by offering more expensive policies that you don't need. The process of renewal is very simple. Top service."
"I have been with you since 1993 as I have found you attentive and patient and non aggressive in pursuit of my business, I have had one leading insurer call me over 20 times and once 4 times in the same day, just very off putting. You were very supportive in my dealings with the aggressive and frankly potentially life changing claim from 2010 and so was RSA to be fair. I recall a very heart to heart conversation with one of your directors after settlement, its not until you have been there, do you appreciate the value of good solid insurance and the network of support that comes with it. I also appreciate the massive effort that has been made to communicate my position to insurers following this claim and the successful outcome from your endeavours."
"I am about to retire due to personal reasons and very happy due to their professionalism, considered explanation of the policies, policy significance and potential consequences."
"Only one comment. Please delay any reminders about Prof Indemnity reminder until after 31 March, when my focus is on end of year accounts etc. 1st April is fine, but as 31/03 is my financial year ending, I will not purchase within the same year as previous purchase, so it gets ignored and most likely forgotten, as this year. Thanks for the reminder today."
"Very professional & helpful."
"PIA have once again found the most competitive quotation for our PI and PL insurances and prepared them in good time to ensure that all of the latest information could be prepared."
"Sorting out what insurance to go for for our changing needs"
"very quick and helpful member of staff on the phone."
"PIA provide a service that is both extremely professional and client friendly and which produces fast and economic solutions - very highly recommended."
"I've been insured with this company for a couple of years and highly recommend them. Good prices, good communication and always happy to help!"
"Was very easy to get our insurance without any problems."
Professional Insurance Agents is rated 4.77 based on 306 reviews