Professional Insurance Agents Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Professional Insurance Agents

About Professional Insurance Agents: Insurance broker selling both offline and online insurance policies.

jade@professionalinsuranceagents.co.uk

Lion Works Sidley Road

Tell us how Professional Insurance Agents made you happy

"An excellent company and very helpful and efficient"
"Helped with an individual query"
"Polite timely reminders well in advance of the expiry date of my policy. A web site which is intuitive and remember me from last year meaning the whole application and quote process was much faster."
"Efficient, professional and experts at finding the right product for our professional body needs, I thoroughly recommend Kelly Ewing as an expert broker."
"I was very satisfied with the service that was provided"
"1) I also wanted to renew my Pubic Liability insurance. I wasnt able to choose this and wasnt offered it within the renewable dialogue with your website . I'm now having to spend additional time doing this seperately. 2) I entered my card details on your website and when I was re-dirceted to the bank for verification I was asked agin for these details. This comes across as though your site is taking these details from me without needing to. This is what detracts from an otherwise good service, which Ive used for 5 years running now. Other"
Dear Robert,

Thank you for your feedback, which has been noted and is very valuable to us.

Professional Insurance Agents Ltd are continually striving to improve our customers journey and experience when using the website so we will endeavor to enhance the process, taking your comments on board.

PIA Ltd
"Efficient, affordable, reassuring."
"PIA have done an excellent job putting together an insurance package for our confectionery startup. They went to endless trouble to get exactly meet our needs, and at a competitive cost. PIA already arrange my own professional insurance and we've received the same exceptional level of service as for that."
"William Matkins was courteous, helpful, and responsive. Can't ask for more."
"The staff at Professional Insurance Agents are always very quick to respond to any query that we have, which helps to give us peace of mind and feel secure that we have them dealing with our insurance needs."
"A highly professional service provided by Lee Brett, from enquiry to cover in a timely manner."
"Good service as always. I especially appreciate the reminder calls when the policy is about to expire! I have also found PIA very helpful when getting quotes for one of the businesses we work with."
"Respond to questions and other requirements extremely quickly and add to peace of mind."
"Extremely efficient website and absolutely pain free - only took a couple of minute to purchase new public liability policy."
"Fantastic customer service always happy to answer questions"
"My insurance needs in 2004 were quite unusual and I approached several companies before I found Professional Insurance Agents Ltd who agreed to take me on. I was running a rock school: there were teachers, students of all ages, equipment, electric guitars and other instruments, gigs and concerts all to be covered and Professional Insurance Agents Ltd. were prepared to give me a quote. Every year since then , the paperwork, premium and certificate have been delivered on time and I have been able to pay and be insured with no hassle and never any vast increases in the premium. For me, it was excellent service that enabled me to put my attention on running the school, knowing that the insurance was taken care of and would continue to be so. Over the years I have had the pleasure of corresponding with different personnel but all of them were friendly and very helpful. I couldn't have wished for better service. Thank Professional Insurance Agents Ltd."
"Very good communications from PIA well in advance of renewal dates which allowed me to look at alternative quotes and service providers without feeling rushed. It's very easy simply to renew a policy without the bother of reviewing quotes and alternative options but this year I took the time to see if the prices and service which PIA had tendered could be bettered. They couldn't. I renewed. A very happy customer here thank you very much..."
"Sent email 2 reminders and even a follow up call which is very appreciated."
"Lee Brett dealt my account in a friendly, efficient and helpful manner . Only problem the accounts dept have lost my payment however Lee is on their case to sort it out"
Thank you for your feedback.
We are sorry to hear that there has been an issue with your payment. After investigation it appears that this is being resolved swiftly and to your satisfaction.
Kind regards

Professional Insurance Agents Limited
"Very easy and quick to renew"
Professional Insurance Agents is rated 4.76 based on 285 reviews