Specialists 4 Protection Reviews

22 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

01243 219190

Metro House, Northgate

How would you rate Specialists 4 Protection ?

Carla T
Verified Reviewer

really good service, helpful and up front with details.
Mark H
Verified Reviewer

First class service from the start non pushy and found me a great deal that saved me money.
Julia
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy process and the advisors were very helpful.
Phil P
Verified Buyer

Excellent service quick and efficient
Andrew B
Verified Buyer

The approach of the team was just right. Not being pushy and making sure it was the correct decision for myself.
Chris L
Verified Buyer

Very personal approach, happy to work around my schedule and were always able to answer my questions and queries.
Barry
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the customer journey the company lead me through to protect my family. Very thorough and very professional and will recommend to all my family and friends. Great company to use thanks for all your help much appreciated
Jane
Verified Buyer

The young man rang and was very precise and simple with the information necessary to answer my querie. He was clear and confident and nothing seemed too much trouble. He listened patiently to my story and was able to respond accurately. I would certainly direct my friends to this service again.
Dee
Verified Buyer

Leon was so very helpful with all my concern he was so supportive and put me at ease on each phone call i made with all my questions I would definitely call him again regarding my issue on my pension. I would go as far to say SECOND 2 NONE BIG THANKS
Karen
Verified Buyer

I spoke to Leon who was extremely helpful . I have been concerned about a step I made regarding my Barclays pension and he gave me some very valuable advice which I am very grateful for .
Isobel
Verified Buyer

I was very happy with you phone call
John
Verified Buyer

Spoke to Leon palmer regards details of a frozen pension. I'd been given wrong addresses wrong phone numbers from more than one person but after speaking to Leon I was informed of all the correct information I needed, he also kept things simple &explained everything I needed to no. I have used the details given by him & had confirmation that the pension I was looking for is now available for quotes to be arranged &forwarded within the next few weeks, I'd like to thank Leon & your office for the help provided & will gladly recommend your service to anyone needing it, many thanks
Hema
Verified Buyer

Sept/Oct 2015 I spoke to a officer called Jack, was polite and said some would call me and get my question re: pension. But for some reason there was no one called me. But after some the some one called me and I found that I need civil service office for my problem. They kindly provide me their telephone number. Thanks for the help.
Muriel
Verified Buyer

The Gentleman was most helpful despite my query not being relevant to your particular dept. He did suggest other helplines which were most useful. Thank you for your help and courtesy.
With regards
Muriel
Max
Verified Buyer

My question was answered swiftly by a very helpful and knowledgeable assistant. Thank you!
Sophie
Verified Buyer

Professional service. Would recommend to others.
Alex
Verified Buyer

Very concise information. Helpful, friendly, couldn't have asked for more really.
Hariett
Verified Buyer

Brilliant Service, spoke to a really lovely and helpful man.
Leon
Verified Buyer

Very friendly and informative service. I was called within a few minutes of posting my enquiry, and my question was answered quickly and succintly. Would certainly recommend.
Jayne
Verified Buyer

Does what it says on the tin! - Nice people to boot. Would recommend to friends and family.
Specialists 4 Protection is rated 4.82 based on 22 reviews