ProCook Cheshire, Cheshire West And Chester Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ProCook Cheshire, Cheshire West And Chester

How would you rate ProCook Cheshire, Cheshire West And Chester ?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sue Brown

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about ProCook Cheshire, Cheshire West And Chester in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Sue Brown
"I needed new pans as I bought an induction hob. Initially I thought these prices were almost too good to be true but ordered two from the Gourmet range as they looked really nice. I was extremely impressed with the quality of the pans. The straight sides ensure they heat up so quickly and they look very expensive and are quick and easy to clean. I then bought another larger pan from the Gourmet range and a small frying pan from the Professional range. These are also great - the frying pan is so level on the bottom - no oil runs to the sides leaving the middle bare as sometimes happens. I would definitely recommend these pans for both price and quality - and another bonus is that they are extremely well packaged and delivery was really fast."
Tania Barella
"I ordered saucepans from Procook and they arrived quickly and are excellent quality. I have now ordered more goods and will continue to use the website. Very pleased indeed"
"Great pots and pans easy to clean best purchase you will ever make"
"Ordered a saucepan from them and it was delivered very quickly and of excellent quality."
ProCook Cheshire, Cheshire West And Chester is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews