ProCook Cheshire, Cheshire West And Chester Reviews

of reviewers recommend ProCook Cheshire, Cheshire West And Chester

96 Kinsey Rd, Ellesmere Port CH65 9JR, UK

Tell us how ProCook Cheshire, Cheshire West And Chester made you happy
I've just bought Procook Damascusx100 Knife Set for £199 as a present. Carefully worded advertising suggests that it usually costs £376 and is Japanese. What a swizz! The invoice shows that I saved a mere £15 and the box states that it's all made in China. I'm furious.
I needed new pans as I bought an induction hob. Initially I thought these prices were almost too good to be true but ordered two from the Gourmet range as they looked really nice. I was extremely impressed with the quality of the pans. The straight sides ensure they heat up so quickly and they look very expensive and are quick and easy to clean. I then bought another larger pan from the Gourmet range and a small frying pan from the Professional range. These are also great - the frying pan is so level on the bottom - no oil runs to the sides leaving the middle bare as sometimes happens. I would definitely recommend these pans for both price and quality - and another bonus is that they are extremely well packaged and delivery was really fast.
I ordered saucepans from Procook and they arrived quickly and are excellent quality. I have now ordered more goods and will continue to use the website. Very pleased indeed
Great pots and pans easy to clean best purchase you will ever make
Ordered a saucepan from them and it was delivered very quickly and of excellent quality.
My fiancee and I have recently brought a house and we would like to do more cooking in the kitchen together so we mentioned about getting a good reliable knife set so we shopped around and found all sorts of prices and brands however for the price we paid and the amount within the block Pro cook were the company that stood out and with being quick and easy to use it was outstanding.
ProCook Cheshire, Cheshire West And Chester is rated 4.50 based on 6 reviews