Probos Promotions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Probos Promotions
Read  Probos Promotions Reviews

Tell us how Probos Promotions made you happy
Prompt responses to queries Easy to edit and review designs Received goods just ahead of estimated date of delivery Very high quality product 😊
Having looked for key rings for some time I was delighted to come across Pobos. Mike was extremely helpful with design and mock up plus questions. The order arrived swiftly and I am delighted with the outcome. Would I recommend or use again? I most certainly would. Thank you Mike
Fabulous service, product and delivery I would highly recommend.
Good quality merchandise and the delivery was earlier that expected, which is great as we are attending a conference
Really pleased with our purchase. Found the website really good and easy to navigate and when we submitted an enquiry we had superb service from Mike L. all the way through from helping us with the design to getting the order right, invoicing and just when I was sending a query about the delivery date the order arrived! End to end great service and really happy with the product.
Swift turnaround from inquiry to delivery. Great quality products. Good value for money - even price matched for us!
Alan was very helpful and managed to turn around the pens we ordered in a very tight timescale. Will definitely use again.
Mike was great - order arrived on time and was a pleasure to deal with
Working as a district nurse we have problems viewing skin conditions and wounds for patients who are disabled and unable to raise their legs. We purchased 700 mirrors for all of the community nursing staff in our Trust to enable them to be more effective in their working day. The mirrors are light, compact and easy to clean so meet the requirements of infection prevention and an added bonus they are a rubberised finish so they don't break quite so easily if dropped. Thank you Probos Promotions for your professional service.
Excellent service and prompt delivery.
Great personal service - would use this company again for more merchandise items. Brilliant
Great service, very fast and very helpful. Would use again in the future.
Great service, efficient and friendly. Would use again as they were reliable.
Just taken delivery of my embossed booklets and am really pleased with result.
Having recently worked with Probos Promotions, they have been helpful throughout the whole journey from making the initial enquiry to placing an order and the delivery. Great customer service providing a great and adaptable product at a very competitive price . Prompt replies to enquiries helped and their suggestions and advice was appreciated. Will definitely continue to use and recommend them to others going forward,
The branded items arrived on time and everything looked great!
From the first inquiry to the end product I have found this company nothing but helpful and professional. I ordered umbrellas and the quality of the product was great! I certainly wouldn't hesitate in recommending them and I will be certainly using them again.
Excellent service and a speedy turn around on a last minute order of 300 products. Very high quality and will use again. Special thanks to Alan for sorting everything out.
From start to finish this process for so easy and the guys at Probos Promotions were very understanding in what I wanted regarding the graphics. So all in all job done and extremely statisfied with it.
Richard D at Probos always provides a fantastic service for us - responding really promptly and helpfully to last-minute requests and items that need a quick turnaround, offering competitive quotes and arranging very quick delivery for us. We are able to rely on him to help us out with tricky or last-minute orders and I would definitely recommend Probos!
Probos Promotions is rated 4.96 based on 321 reviews