Probos Promotions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Probos Promotions
Read  Probos Promotions Reviews

Tell us how Probos Promotions made you happy
Rich at Probos was simply brilliant! I contacted Rich regarding some branded coffee cups, he looked after me with the design and the ordering process was really simple and 10 days and they are here! Would defiantly recommend Probos, excellent quality products and great staff that go above and beyond!
Happy with the service regarding design and with the quality of the product.
I needed some custom key rings producing at short notice. Probos Promotions could produce exactly what I wanted, were competitive on price and had a really fast turn around / delivery time. Great product and customer service. Would definitely use again in the future. Thanks!
Excellent product, good quality, branding spot on, speedy delivery.
We ordered Americano mugs with our logo on them. The service we received was excellent and we were delighted with the quality of the mugs and they looked great with our logo on them. Would recommend Probos Promotions.
I recently purchased a large amount of pencil cases through Probos Promotions. The overall service was excellent, Richard was so helpful and efficient. Our order was delivered earlier than expected and products are amazing quality, will definitely be using again for more products.
Excellent.
The Probos team were very helpful with new artwork, and delivery of our personalised logo bugs was prompt.
Prompt, accommodating and personable customer service + super swift delivery. Five stars for sure. Thank you!
We have not received the quality of pens we were expected but the Director was very helpful and replaced the order without any issue with better quality order. Very satisfied with the service and how it was sorted; highly recommending to anyone as they are truly care about their customer satisfaction.
Probos is very helpful with rush orders, and with delivering to multiple locations.
I was recommended to Probus Promotions for some aluminium water bottles, as I had seen them previously. They were very accommodating with our requirements and (short) timescales for the delivery, and we are really pleased with the product. Thank you!
Great company and great products. Highly recommend Alan who has been very helpful.
Always swift reply and fast delivery. Alan is very helpful and a pleasure to work with!
really great service from Alan! Speedy and helpful
Really friendly service, excellent turnaround time and delivery of a great quality product. Thanks Probos Promotions!
It was challenging to find a supplier who could produce smaller quantities of branded bags. Rich was very helpful throughout the process. The quality of the branded bags is great and they arrived ahead of schedule.
I would highly recommend Probos. All of the items I have ordered have been on a short lead time and they have delivered earlier than my deadlines. The artwork is turnaround straight away and the quality of the products supplied is of a very high quality. I will definitely be using them again.
We ordered some promotional products from Probos Promotions and found them to be incredibly helpful. The quoting process was easy and they sent us a sample product to check colour and quality. Very good value for money and having now received the final products we are very happy with the quality and service.
After a search for a good quality golf product to give away to our customers at an exhibition I came across Probos. We had a tight schedule to get the product out and due to the ‘quick to print’ turnaround and very efficient process with Richard we managed to get the mini golf bags/balls/tees etc to us in ample time. The quality of the product is good and the service to match so overall a good customer experience.
We will certainly use Probos when these items are ordered again.
Probos Promotions is rated 4.97 based on 359 reviews