Probos Promotions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Probos Promotions

Tell us how Probos Promotions made you happy

"Speedy & excellent service, really pleased with the final product – Thanks Probos Promotions!"
"Great company and Mike Little was very helpful, I would certainly use again."
"Great service, good quality of products and happy with delivery! Thanks Richard!"
"Great service and a pleasure to deal with"
"Items came within time and look very good Whole process was easy thanks"
"Great customer experience. Mike was very friendly and helpful and we received the bags were with us in no time at all. We will be using this service again in future."
"From our first enquiry right through to delivery, Probos Promotions were really helpful. They gave advice on which product suited our needs, sent us samples, told us exactly how long the order would take to be completed and followed up after delivery to ensure that everything was as we expected. The printing of our logo was to a high standard and we are delighted with the personal ashtrays."
"Excellent company - great communication - good quality merchandise for the price - many thanks"
"Very efficient and professional service, Friendly approachable staff. Order was dispatched quickly and the goods received were exactly as requested and of beautiful quality and design which arrived in peak condition. Extremely great value for money. I will continue to order from Probos Promotions for these very reasons. I would be mad to order from anybody else."
"Dealt with Mike from the beginning, very helpful & great service. Turn around was very quick, good quality product. Would use again"
"I was in contact with Rich Dhillon and Alan Dhillon throughout my ordering process. Both were extremely polite, helpful and efficient in their responses and very patient whilst I was finalising details my end. My product arrived in good time and I am very happy with them. I would been keen to use your company again. Thanks so much, Sophie, England Hockey."
"Probos Promotions turned around a quick order for us for an event. The t-shirts that we ordered were good quality and had excellent prints on them. A very high quality, professional service that we will use again."
"Great customer service. Good product at excellent value and fast delivery. Exactly what it says on the tin!"
"Flawless service. From initial enquiry to delivered product, every step of the way was super professional. No pushy sales, no unnecessary calls or emails and most importantly an excellent product. Will definitely use Probos again."
"A very helpful gentle man by the name of Mike, assisted me and he was great, His customer service was impeccable, even though my request was very last minute he ensured I received my items well ahead of time and when they arrived i was very pleased with the final product. Thank you Mike."
"Great product and good sales support"
"Amazing customer service, great price and prompt delivery. Ask for Mike Little."
"Thoroughly professional from start to finish - even when I couldn't make up my mind! Would recommend you give them a try"
"Great value on branded coffee cups! I'm very happy with both the quick lead time and delivery. Exceeded my expectations!"
"An efficient friendly service that provided exactly what we were looking for at an attractive price and delivered it just when required."
Probos Promotions is rated 4.96 based on 304 reviews