Probos Promotions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Probos Promotions
Read  Probos Promotions Reviews

Tell us how Probos Promotions made you happy
I received my items super quick and they are brilliant quality.
Will definitely use this company again.
Fantastic quality product. The customer service and communication was excellent.

Excellent communication, speedy turnaround. Great products.
This is the second time I have used promos for our promotional materials and am happy to say they have come through with flying colours.
High quality print and excellent delivery times keep them high on my supply list..

Well done Probos
Great service. Good product. Very fast delivery. Thanks 10/10
Quick and speedy customer service, great products and came super quickly.
They were responsive to my questions and produced good quality product in a short timescale. We would use this company again.
Customised gymsacs at a fraction of the price other companies are quoting. Very happy with our order, will order again!
Customised gymsacs at a fraction of the price other companies are quoting! Brilliant service, will order again!
Very good communication from probos, smooth process, easy to work with and quality of product was great. I will definitely use them again in the future.
Very quick turnaround and the pen matched the mockup perfectly. Thank you Alan for the all your help!
We ordered the bags with our logo on them. The range of colours is wide and we were able to choose something appropriate for our needs. The quality of the bags and the printing are excellent. Liked the price and they arrived well in time . Definitely recommend
Fabulous service from the guys at Probas Promotions and Alan Dhillon in particular.
Product was exactly as we requested with a sample provided initially free of cost to trail and to ensure it was fit for purpose. The process was a joy throughout, product quality really high and we would happily use them again in our business ventures.
Beautiful wooden coasters printed with our logo! Very pleased - fantastic quality thankyou!
Excellent customer service! Quick and helpful. Would use again.
Fantastic service. On time and great quality print! Constant communication was very helpful from their team.
Very easy process to order, arrived in good time and the cups looked fantastic, thank you for a great service
I had a great experience with Probos Promotions, they produced some pens for an internal event in my company. They were very cooperative, friendly and responsive and delivered on time for the event as promised. Excellent customer service.
Fantastic service from Alan from start to finish, he sent out sample products so we knew exactly what we were ordering prior to placing our order. Then when it came to the final artwork for our products he really went above and beyond to make sure everything was as we wanted. The final products arrived earlier than expected and were everything we had hoped for and more. I would have no hesitation in using Probos again and would highly recommend them.
We ordered goods at short notice. There was constant communication from the team to make sure that we were happy with the proofs. The goods arrived and were of a high quality and we are very pleased with the service.
Probos Promotions is rated 4.97 based on 359 reviews