ProBion Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend ProBion Ltd.

About ProBion Ltd.: ProBion is state-of-the-art probiotic customised for improving digestion for all ages including infants. Expertly chosen strains create harmonising effect, and guaranteed potency produces therapeutic results

Click Here
"Asides from the great products, I have had a pleasure dealing with the company. They are always very helpful and prompt in replying. Great customer service, keep it up! Thanks Mike for being helpful"
"My mother in law has been taking the Probion Clinica since she finished her chemotherapy for colon cancer. Previously she has taken other brands of probiotics, however Probion Clinica seems to be more suitable for her. Ever since taking it, her tumour marker results has gone down from 4.5 to 2.3. On top of that, she has better tolerance towards gluten food, hence she can enjoy more variety of food."
"I like probion because its suit everyone in my family to maintain healthy digestive system."
"My niece took probion and she feel better with her bowel habit and skin problems"
"First of all my family and I are all very glad to have taken these Probion product. With the consumption of Probion A+C, my dad has realise the changes to his out of shape stool problem and has close to "normal" shape stool now. My mum who has constipation issue previously has consume Probion B+C which has help her to pass a stool daily and easier than before."
"Fantastic product. Would highly recommend."
"After taking one Basic tablet a day for approximately two months I can honestly say the difference in my bowel habits are amazing. For the first time ever I have had a bowel movement at least once a day. Initially I had some stomach cramping and diarrhoea, but that has now gone away. I am astounded at the difference the tablets have made in such a short time."
"I have dealt with the company for a long time and they offer both excellent products and good customer service."
"Much careful thought and research has gone into the process of formulating this complete probiotic.. it really does work with the unique flora to every individual. I find most probiotics to be creative of a generic species so am grateful to have discovered ProBion. Thankyou Mike and wishing you much continued success for something that is of vital importance to our health and wellbeing."
"'m happy to oblige because the Probion products have changed an aspect of my life that had become worrisome to me. I discovered the Probion products while on a work exchange last summer in Hong Kong. I am a Bio-energy therapist and was received by the Bio-resonance clinic "Just Resonance" for an exchange of methodes. Their diagnostic approach concurred with my findings; I had a problem of regular dyspepsia. My digestive function was never regular from one day to the next. They recommended the Probion 'Clinica', which I confirmed through the methode I practice, as well as defining the exact posologie, which turned out to be a 4 month treatment. I admit that my body's reaction to the treatment in the first two months was pretty radical. I experienced diarrhea most mornings in the few hours after breakfast. However, I couls feel that it relieved other sysmptoms, such as bloating and discomfort quite quickly. At the end of the 4 months, my symptoms of dysbiosis had disappeared. I have now been using the Probion 'Daily' for 2 months and am very pleased to say that for the first time in many years my transit has become regular. I have prescribed your products now to certain of my patients who have need and await their feed-back at our next sessions."
"I have started taking Probion 3 years ago, recommended by my bioresonance therapist, whilst I was treated for food intolerances. The situation has improved tremendously. In addition, I now rarely catch a cold and recover much faster when I do. I am convinced that Probion has strengthened my immune system. At the beginning I was recommended to take a high dose of Clinica (4 a day), I went down to one a day and alternate with Probion daily."
"I first got in touch with the brand as my friend recommended it to me. By that time I had serious skin problem: there were blisters under my foot and a big one the size of a ping pong. I couldn’t move around except sitting on a wheelchair and going to the clinic to have it treated by the nurse. My friend told me it was due to problems of my immune system. I had to strengthen my immune system so that I can fight the disease myself. She brought me a ProBion Clinica and told me to take it 3 times a day. After using it for a few days, I found that it helped me to detoxify quickly — I could go to toilet very regularly. After around one week, the skin problem healed almost completely! After that I tried Probion Active and it works wonderful to me too. I take two pills two times a day. Now, I found that ProBion also help me keep my skin smooth. Whenever I have a slight skin problem I increase the dose I take, and it works like a miracle. Therefore, I recommended ProBion to my family members and they all like it too!"
"I have nearly finished 1 bottle of small ProBion Clinica. During the first week of intake, I had the feeling of blocked throat (actually I think it's the upper part of esophagus connecting to the throat). This feeling lasted for whole day when I took 1 tablet each morning after breakfast - was not feeling comfortable for the whole week and thus wanted to give up taking. Eventually I decided to give it a try for one more week. Amazingly, the blocked throat feeling disappeared after one week. I can feel my stool soften, shortening my time at toilet. I will continue to take it definitely."
"I bought these probiotics after reading excellent reviews and wanting a recommended product for both my son and I. My son suffers with constipation and trapped wind and I suffer with upper abdominal pain and discomfort associated with indigestion and possibly as a result of having a hernia. ProBion Probiotics have benefitted us both tremendously. My son now rarely has stomach pain and his constipation is much improved. I had relief from my digestive problems within a few days and within 2 weeks felt amazing, with more energy, no pain and was able to eat all my favourite food again, having previously become sensitive to them. I will definitely be ordering some more and recommend this probiotic very highly."
"Best probiotic I have used ,"
"I have actually been taking Probion just over two weeks now, so far my experience with it is very positive. I have had irregular digestion problems, however even though taking probion for a short period of time, I have noticed an improvement in my digestion which is more regular and I feel less bloated. I am looking forward to its long term benefits."
"I've been dealing with IBD (UC) for about 10 years now. After having tried many different types of probiotics throughout the years I can honestly say that Probion is one of the few that has made the days alot easier for me. That in combination with a healthier diet and more excersize i I feel better than I have in a long time."
"I was diagnosed with Stage IV CRC (rectal, with inoperable metastasis to the liver) earlier this year, the biopsy results pointing to a MSS KRAS G12D mutation. I heard about the promising trial results with your ProBion from the following paper: Intestinal microbiota is altered in patients with colon cancer and modified by probiotic intervention. Hibberd AA, Lyra A, Ouwehand AC, et al. BMJ Open Gastro 2017;4:e000145. doi:10.1136/bmjgast-2017-000145. The description of the "1.4×1010 CFUs Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04 and 7×109 CFUs Lactobacillus acidophilus" matches the CLINICA product so that was what I ordered. I've been taking it for about 2-3 months now. The product induced no side effects, Over that time period I've responded well to the initial round of chemo - which your product may have played a role in facilitating. So far so good."
"Good product, easy to swallow, can be stored at room temperature, has excellent reviews. Plus it comes with great customer support. I am really glad I tried it."
"Trying these for my son who has eczema. No major flare up since starting 3 weeks ago, so fingers crossed. Will continue for longer and monitor results."
ProBion Ltd. is rated 4.86 based on 44 reviews