ProBion Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend ProBion Ltd.

About ProBion Ltd.: ProBion is state-of-the-art probiotic customised for improving digestion for all ages including infants. Expertly chosen strains create harmonising effect, and guaranteed potency produces therapeutic results

"First of all my family and I are all very glad to have taken these Probion product. With the consumption of Probion A+C, my dad has realise the changes to his out of shape stool problem and has close to "normal" shape stool now. My mum who has constipation issue previously has consume Probion B+C which has help her to pass a stool daily and easier than before."
"Fantastic product. Would highly recommend."
"After taking one Basic tablet a day for approximately two months I can honestly say the difference in my bowel habits are amazing. For the first time ever I have had a bowel movement at least once a day. Initially I had some stomach cramping and diarrhoea, but that has now gone away. I am astounded at the difference the tablets have made in such a short time."
"I have dealt with the company for a long time and they offer both excellent products and good customer service."
"Much careful thought and research has gone into the process of formulating this complete probiotic.. it really does work with the unique flora to every individual. I find most probiotics to be creative of a generic species so am grateful to have discovered ProBion. Thankyou Mike and wishing you much continued success for something that is of vital importance to our health and wellbeing."
"'m happy to oblige because the Probion products have changed an aspect of my life that had become worrisome to me. I discovered the Probion products while on a work exchange last summer in Hong Kong. I am a Bio-energy therapist and was received by the Bio-resonance clinic "Just Resonance" for an exchange of methodes. Their diagnostic approach concurred with my findings; I had a problem of regular dyspepsia. My digestive function was never regular from one day to the next. They recommended the Probion 'Clinica', which I confirmed through the methode I practice, as well as defining the exact posologie, which turned out to be a 4 month treatment. I admit that my body's reaction to the treatment in the first two months was pretty radical. I experienced diarrhea most mornings in the few hours after breakfast. However, I couls feel that it relieved other sysmptoms, such as bloating and discomfort quite quickly. At the end of the 4 months, my symptoms of dysbiosis had disappeared. I have now been using the Probion 'Daily' for 2 months and am very pleased to say that for the first time in many years my transit has become regular. I have prescribed your products now to certain of my patients who have need and await their feed-back at our next sessions."
"I have started taking Probion 3 years ago, recommended by my bioresonance therapist, whilst I was treated for food intolerances. The situation has improved tremendously. In addition, I now rarely catch a cold and recover much faster when I do. I am convinced that Probion has strengthened my immune system. At the beginning I was recommended to take a high dose of Clinica (4 a day), I went down to one a day and alternate with Probion daily."
"I first got in touch with the brand as my friend recommended it to me. By that time I had serious skin problem: there were blisters under my foot and a big one the size of a ping pong. I couldn’t move around except sitting on a wheelchair and going to the clinic to have it treated by the nurse. My friend told me it was due to problems of my immune system. I had to strengthen my immune system so that I can fight the disease myself. She brought me a ProBion Clinica and told me to take it 3 times a day. After using it for a few days, I found that it helped me to detoxify quickly — I could go to toilet very regularly. After around one week, the skin problem healed almost completely! After that I tried Probion Active and it works wonderful to me too. I take two pills two times a day. Now, I found that ProBion also help me keep my skin smooth. Whenever I have a slight skin problem I increase the dose I take, and it works like a miracle. Therefore, I recommended ProBion to my family members and they all like it too!"
"I have nearly finished 1 bottle of small ProBion Clinica. During the first week of intake, I had the feeling of blocked throat (actually I think it's the upper part of esophagus connecting to the throat). This feeling lasted for whole day when I took 1 tablet each morning after breakfast - was not feeling comfortable for the whole week and thus wanted to give up taking. Eventually I decided to give it a try for one more week. Amazingly, the blocked throat feeling disappeared after one week. I can feel my stool soften, shortening my time at toilet. I will continue to take it definitely."
"I bought these probiotics after reading excellent reviews and wanting a recommended product for both my son and I. My son suffers with constipation and trapped wind and I suffer with upper abdominal pain and discomfort associated with indigestion and possibly as a result of having a hernia. ProBion Probiotics have benefitted us both tremendously. My son now rarely has stomach pain and his constipation is much improved. I had relief from my digestive problems within a few days and within 2 weeks felt amazing, with more energy, no pain and was able to eat all my favourite food again, having previously become sensitive to them. I will definitely be ordering some more and recommend this probiotic very highly."
"Best probiotic I have used ,"
"I have actually been taking Probion just over two weeks now, so far my experience with it is very positive. I have had irregular digestion problems, however even though taking probion for a short period of time, I have noticed an improvement in my digestion which is more regular and I feel less bloated. I am looking forward to its long term benefits."
"I've been dealing with IBD (UC) for about 10 years now. After having tried many different types of probiotics throughout the years I can honestly say that Probion is one of the few that has made the days alot easier for me. That in combination with a healthier diet and more excersize i I feel better than I have in a long time."
"I was diagnosed with Stage IV CRC (rectal, with inoperable metastasis to the liver) earlier this year, the biopsy results pointing to a MSS KRAS G12D mutation. I heard about the promising trial results with your ProBion from the following paper: Intestinal microbiota is altered in patients with colon cancer and modified by probiotic intervention. Hibberd AA, Lyra A, Ouwehand AC, et al. BMJ Open Gastro 2017;4:e000145. doi:10.1136/bmjgast-2017-000145. The description of the "1.4×1010 CFUs Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04 and 7×109 CFUs Lactobacillus acidophilus" matches the CLINICA product so that was what I ordered. I've been taking it for about 2-3 months now. The product induced no side effects, Over that time period I've responded well to the initial round of chemo - which your product may have played a role in facilitating. So far so good."
"Good product, easy to swallow, can be stored at room temperature, has excellent reviews. Plus it comes with great customer support. I am really glad I tried it."
"Trying these for my son who has eczema. No major flare up since starting 3 weeks ago, so fingers crossed. Will continue for longer and monitor results."
"ProBion helps me in a great deal every day. I am a 40 year-old woman and sometimes I need to work under stress. I got to know ProBion a few years ago when I got serious skin problem and candidiasis problems. At that time my friend introduced probiotic to me and started with ProBion Clinica. I took 2 pills per day. One after breakfast and one after dinner. Together with other supplements, a plain diet and cutting down sugar intake, around a week my skin problem and Candida problem started to heal itself. When I continued to take ProBion, my constipation problem disappeared! I could go to toilet in regular time in the morning. Due to the strong effect of detoxification from ProBion, I got rid of the health problems without taking other medicines. When I finish the small bottle of Clinica, I started to use ProBion Active, as suggested by the store, and also because Clinica is much more expensive in the local store here. I took 1-2 pills of ProBion Active in the morning and the same amount after dinner. I found that ProBion Active is also very suitable for me because whenever I got any trace of skin problem, like when a small rash or a tiny blister develop on my skin, (usually this happens after I had more sugar intake!) I take more ProBion (2 in the morning and 2 after dinner). Those skin problems will heal very quickly. I have also tried ProBion Basic and ProBion Daily but finally I came to a conclusion that ProBion Active is the most suitable type for me. I like it very much because I can feel that taking it every day it improves my health and well being."
"I recommended probion for high concentration of good bacteria and effectiveness. It worked for my bladder infection quickly and I use it daily since."
"I have had bouts of diverticulitis for about 15 years and before I discovered probiotics, I suffered several attacks a year. Probiotics haven't totally stopped the attacks but they have vastly reduced the number and the necessity to take antibiotics so frequently. I can't remember exactly where I first came across Probion.... I think someone on a facebook group recommended them, I went to the website and saw the free bottle of Clinica offered and decided I had nothing to lose. I didn't actually start the Clinica for some time mainly because I was so used to my old brand, I was a bit nervous to change. The Probion Clinica are very good and I now have purchased a bottle of Probion Daily. Probion probiotics seem to have reduced even further my cramping and bloating and my worries about my next attack of diverticulitis are no longer in the forefront of my mind. At the moment, because I still have some Clinica, I am taking one of those one day and the next day two of the Daily ..... all seems good so far! So pleased I've made the change and will continue with Probion."
"This probiotic is of the utmost quality. The researchers have put so much thought into the formulation, and you can be assured that the probiotics will be delivered to the GI tract. Studies have proven ProBions efficacy, so I feel confident taking this product. Very happy with my purchase."
ProBion Ltd. is rated 4.90 based on 40 reviews