Pro Tiler Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pro Tiler Tools
Read Pro Tiler Tools Reviews
Very happy with speed of delivery and product
Very good service!
Excellent service, arrived when it was meant 2👍
I think Pro Tiler are awesome. They supply fantastic products, plus delivery and service is impeccable. I also feel like I'm supporting a decent, quality business by purchasing from these guys. I would recommend them all day long
Fast. friendly and professional.
I ordered two step nose edge trims and was promptly contacted to say one of them wasn't in stock but had been ordered for the next day. Both arrived bubble wrapped in a 2.6m tube bound to a length of wood to keep straight in the post. By far the best packaged order I've ever had! The trim is excellent and found no where else. I will definitely use Pro Tiler again.
Pro Tiler Tools 5 star review on 5th June 2021
Excellent staff sorted out my problem quickly
Excellent service when parcel delivery went wrong. No fault of theirs
Very helpful and reliable. Also very good prices.
Pro Tiler Tools offer an excellent service. They were quick to respond to any queries I had with my orders and were very professional as well as personal in their approach. I highly recommend Pro Tiler Tools.
Delivered on time and at a decent price. I also had a few follow up questions that were answered by helpful and knowledgeable members of the Pro Tiler Tools team. Highly Recommended Thanks.
I needed a flexible construction board, pro tiler tools were out of stock, however they managed to order direct from the supplier for next day delivery to the site I was working at. Pro tiler tools did everything they could to make sure my job was still on track. I would highly rate pro tiler tools and will continue to use their services.
Delivered exactly what i wanted very quickly.
Excellent service and quality goods highly recommended.
Excellent mail order sevice. Very simple. And next day delivery.. Couldn’t be better!
Very happy with the item, very quick delivery, highly recommended, thank you 👌🏻
Very professional arrived on time good product
Good service and well worth the price
fantastic price, easy payment method and we got it the next day! Spot on service
Just finished the job, great item, quick delivery and good value many thanks
Pro Tiler Tools is rated 4.86 based on 2,532 reviews