Pro Tiler Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pro Tiler Tools
Read Pro Tiler Tools Reviews
Excellent service. Delivery was very good with great communication and they included a free pen and pad in the parcel. Will use again.
Delivered on time. Good service
First time using Pro tiler tools but no complaints from me got what I ordered undamaged what more could I ask for
Easy to navigate website with plenty of product choice, staff very helpful...we had to ring for product accessory advice and staff member was very polite and answered our product queries. Items we ordered online were delivered within timeframe of delivery option we chose and at competitive pricing. Would recommend...👍
Received next day delivery And the cutter is fantastic
Pro Tiler Tools 5 star review on 17th June 2021 Pro Tiler Tools 5 star review on 17th June 2021
You had what we needed. Communication was excellent and it arrived very quickly
Fast delivery, great packaging and material.
Great tool, fast delivery, super
First time using Pro Tiler Tools and found their service excellent.
The team at PTT are very helpful sorted my order and got it to me in a few days very happy with the service I got
Quality of product very good quick delivery packaging very expensive
Very helpful and easy to deal with
Excellent service, the young man who served me was patient kindly spoken & incredibly friendly & helpful.
Great advice for a manual tile cutter to accommodate 1200mm length tiles. Super fast delivery which was really appreciated. Ordered in a hurry tbh and have found it cheaper elsewhere which is frustrating. However I’ve used Pro Tiler Tools for some years and what they supply is of high quality and will last an lifetime if looked after.
this is my first time using this company, goods arrived the next day will be using them again
All excellent.
Good quality and very comfortable.
My tile scraper tool arrived well in time for the job and was a useful addition to the armoury of things one needs to remove stubborn tiles. Weighs a ton though so you’ll need strong arms!
Excellent - arrived speedily (lower than usual charge for next day delivery) and very securely packaged. Will use again.
excellent