Pro Tiler Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pro Tiler Tools
Read Pro Tiler Tools Reviews
All good. Product as described, quick delivery and great price. No complaints at all!
Brilliant service. Quick delivery.
Excellent and very helpful fast delivery fully recommended will definitely use them again
Great service, fast delivery, excellent price. Many thanks
Delivered when they said they would
First time I have used them , as a tiler of 30 plus years they sell the stuff I like you use , very fair prices
The items I received we're good to look at. When It came to using them it was a different story. The internal and external corners broke in two so I had to place them I'm separately and make the best of a bad situation. I contacted the company in regards to this but they were less than helpful. Probably won't be buying anything from them again in the future.
Hi Colin, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Sorry to hear about the issue you've had with your order. I can see that you messaged our sales team on 4th August at 12.57, who then replied asking for images of the damages on 5th August at 15.58, but unfortunately, we have not received a reply as yet. We will be happy to assist you with your query, but we do need images of any damages please. Thanks, Pro Tiler Tools.
Ordered paving primer slurry. The price was the best I could find, ordered on a Monday and delivered the next day day. Cant get better than that.
Good price and v. quick delivery.
Fabulous schlüter products, swift delivery and service! Thank you
Brilliant product fast efficent service
Best prices and next day delivery as promised! First class service!!
Quick delivery and very good service! Would absolutely buy from them again!
Ordered so.e medicated knee pads after having g some problems with my knee. Despatched and delivered the very next day, terrific product too
Great help will use again
These guys were great. I was after some Rubi Delta levelling spacers, my local tile supplier where I bought the initial set in Swindon told me it would be ten days. Pro Tiler got me them NEXT DAY! Thanks guys.
Happy with their service. Delivery was quick and they had everything we needed. Will shop again.
On 4 different occasions I was informed that my delivery would be arriving on that day. On the 5th day I received a refund with no explanation.
Hi Peter, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I understand from our sales team that there is currently a significant backlog at the Stockport depot. Laurence informed you of this yesterday, where you then stated that if the delivery wasn't going to be with you the same day, to cancel the order. The refund has been processed (at your request) and will be back into your account in the next few days. Thanks, Pro Tiler Tools
Great no problem at all with the order
The best service