Pro Tiler Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pro Tiler Tools
Read Pro Tiler Tools Reviews
The chap was helpful and the prices are good.
Good service delivered on time.
Many thanks Congleton Trade Supplies.
I haven't had the chance to try the Tile cutter out yet but the service and delivery were exceptional.
Quick delivery
Nothing was broken
I hope that you have good advantage for regulal customer😎
Rask og bra
Web site a bit slow and unresponsive at times. But other than that good service delivery turned up quick with no problems
Quick and easy to use. next day delivery and competitive prices. Thank you.
quick and efficient. very good value for money except on one previous item
The grout cleaner was easy to use and seems to have worked well
Great service , brilliant idea
Good service and communication after I spotted a fault with my purchase from their supplier who sent it direct to me NOT Pro Tiler Tiles
Pro Tiler Tools themselves were great, I'd happily use them again.
Sadly the delivery driver wasn't. I paid for pre - 10.30 delivery, and it didn't arrive until about 11.20. I have no great issue with that, I know things sometimes happen outside of anyone's control, but when I called Pro Tiler Tools at 11ish to check it was definitely coming, the delivery driver (DPD I think?) had signed it off himself as being delivered & received at 10am.
He'd signed it in the name of our usual 'goods-in' employee that the delivery drivers all deal with, faking her signature, presumably so he didn't get in trouble for running late.
Hi Jamie,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Glad you were happy with the service we provided, but sorry to hear about the issues you've had with the courier.

According to our records, your consignment was sent with Tuffnells, rather than DPD. We will be feeding this back to Tuffnells, as this falls below the standards we expect from our couriers.

Thanks,

Pro Tiler Tools
There was a problem with an order that had not been delivered by the courier. Quickly and effectively resolved. Thank you.
Excellent service shame about delivery company
good quality products and service
Decent price for materials. The guy in sales helping with my order got everything sorted really efficiently and got it to me next day even though I was right on the 4pm deadline. Delivery costs were a bit much as I’d spent well over £500. But I’ll recommend them to other tilers.
Tools all good quality, Fento knee pads are great, best I’ve had in 47yrs of tiling
Some items short delivered but logged with customer service. Overall, speedy delivery and very good customer service back up.
Reasonably priced, good quality and well packed
Great service quick delivery