Pro Tiler Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pro Tiler Tools
Read Pro Tiler Tools Reviews
Excellent service
Excellent service. Arrived early and is amazing, easy to use and does exactly what it says on the tin. Would definitely recomend.
Very pleased with the fast delivery l received for my purchase 10/10
Great service thank you
Swift delivery and competitive prices.
Great service, quick delivery, would definitely recommend.
Excellent service - order was processed and delivered in 48hrs - would highly recommend to others.
Superb service. Ordered early evening and was shocked to see the item on my doorstep before 8am the next morning.
Helpful and speedy service
Ordered a Genesis polished chrome edge protector from ProTiler on 17th Feb. The price was £4.99 which I thought was reasonable compared to others I'd viewed on-line. The postage of £9.99 was, I thought, a bit high but I wanted a narrow protector (which this was at 2.5cm) and I wanted a long length to fit the wall without a join. This appeared to be the best I could find. It was delivered the next day which I was pleased about as I didn't ask for next day delivery and it was very well packaged to prevent damage though bending. Now I see why the postage was a bit steep. I was really impressed with the quality of the edge protector when I eventually got it out of the packing. It was exactly what I wanted and met my expectations. After cutting to the required length I fitted it on the wall by the self adhesive strips already attached and it went up perfectly. The top of the wall is slightly proud which meant the top half metre wouldn't stay stuck on the wall. This was remedied with a couple of dabs of gorilla glue and it sticks perfectly. The edging looks really good and will now protect the wall from knocks. I wish I'd done this ages ago. I have to say ProTiler and their protector exceeded my expectations and I will definitely use again. Recommended.
Great service & prompt delivery. Very efficient!
Really good customer service, some adhesive I ordered came with the tub smashed open and it was everywhere, I messaged protilertools and they sent a replacement immediately. Can't fault them for this.
very quick response and delivery
Excellent services very quick delivery
Excellent service.
Great customer service, good price with timely delivery service
quick delivery, good price , great product
Excellent service