Pro Tiler Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pro Tiler Tools
Read Pro Tiler Tools Reviews
Good
Fast service and products delivered in good order.
Good Communication, Good Price and fast delivery.
Very good product does what it says on the “Tin” as the saying goes
Have used a variety of the product with excellent results
Very efficient, order arrived very quickly.
I ordered a Marcrist blade for cutting 10mm porcelain. It chipped the tile badly and Pro Tiler explained that it was only suitable for "rough cuts". I then ordered a Rubi blade instead which cuts better and after a discussion was able to get agreement for Pro Tiler to accept the return of the Marcrist under their "Best Tile Blade Ever or Your Money Back. (30 Day Money Back Guaranteed)".
Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for your review. Sorry to hear that you've had an issue with your order.

Upon investigation, I can see that we have received the blade back but unfortunately, this was being handled by a member of staff who no longer works for the business and was not properly handed over to the sales team.

The refund will be processed today and will be back in your account in the next couple of days.

We would like to take this opportunity to apologise about the service you received, as this falls below our usual standards.

Kind Regards

Pro Tiler Tools
Quick delivery,the goods are excellent although Very expensive
Delivery was very fast and effective.
One comment I will make is I ordered 10 meters of matting And I think anyone would of expected it to come in one peice. No it came in a 4 meter section, a 5 meter section and. 1 meter section. If I wanted three pieces I would of specified, luckily I had membrane tape to get over this issue. The Fleece backing on the 4 meter section Was very dirty and I had to try clean it before using it. Guessing it was the end of the roll that was always subject to the floor and them cutting sections off. Will use shop again as very cheap and quick delivery
Good Promt service
I did some research before buying and the Perfect Level Master is probably the most recommended levelling system. Overall this is a great product that makes it easy for DIY enthusiast to achieve a professional finish even if it is a bit pricey.
The goods were fine but the delivery was shocking. Paid £9.99 for the delivery driver to throw it over the side gates in the pouring rain and not even put a card through the door so we only found the delivery by chance ages later and it was soaked through the packaging. Not impressed at all.
Hi Nick,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Sorry to hear you've had an issue with your delivery. This falls well below the standard that we expect from our couriers, so we will be passing this feedback to Tuffnells for you today.

Regards,

Pro Tiler Tools
Very happy with the service. The flexible low profile skirting looks great in my bathroom.
The suction lifter is excellent, works very well on concrete, granite and slightly riven flagstones. Great for the awkward areas and corners, very impressed.
Prompt delivery. Tools not fully tested yet.
It's good to find a professional tile tool supplier
Friendly on the phone
Knew what they were talking about
Super quick dispatch, even in these covid times
Very good tile cuter
Pretty good experience. A bit more product detail would be even better
Not quite what I expected but did the job
Very handy item