Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

Read Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

reviews@procolloidalsilver.com

Tell us how Pro Colloidal Silver made you happy
Excellent product and service
Brilliant. Don't get winter bugs and I'm sure the silver has a lot to do with it. Easy to order. Arrives quickly. Good service.
The Colloidal Silver and Gold that I have bought are excellent quality, I recommend this company.
A great product that really works will be buying some more very soon thanks u
It’s great for myself and my cats, highly recommended.
Excellent product.
Absolutely great service with a great product, would recommend.
Always easy to deal with. Products are described easily so you can choose the right one for you. I used to order through Amazon, but it's so much easier ordering direct. Give it a try....
Quick service, neatly packaged and received without any issues. Product is of good quality, just what I wanted.
I used to manufactures nana particulate colloidal silver 25 years ago and 30pmm using high voltage (it's the best way). I sold that business and always was a great fan at this amazing alternative to antiseptics that are harmful to animals and humans. I tried a couple of other manufacturer's products but I found this one to be among the most consistant for quality and speed of delivery when I need it quick and at a reasonable price. 25ppm is the best strength for the results I need and it works perfectly on my dogs eyes and ears. No more vet bills for crap antibiotics. I clean all wounds with colloidal silver and this one is the best out there for consistant quality and of laboratory standard. Thanks guys... I am hooked on your product and we love it.
Very good customer service from This Company. Very helpful if you have a question. Quick delivery. Very good products. I have been a customer for several years, and will continue to buy from them.
I always purchase Pro Colloidal Silver as it's our first 'go to' for absolutely anything before going on to other natural remedies, but that's not very often, as it really works. I highly recommend this product.
Good price, fast delivery
Pro Colloidal Silver is a very good antiseptic, and is beneficial for all sorts of abrasions etc. I used it on my cats eye after he underwent surgery, and there was a very real risk of infection. I understand that before the widespread use of antibiotics, silver was used extensively in dressings etc.
Been taking pro colloidal silver for several years now and completely satisfied with the product Especially during the winter to fight off cold and chest infections
I suffer m.e or c.f.s , I couldn’t exercise for over 2 years this amazing stuff got exercising again
Good service, excellent product. Have been a customer for a few years & hope to continue to trade with this company. JA
High standard good value colloidal silver..also sent me a copper bracelet as I ordered two bottles...speedy delivery...thank you
Love this product and order regularly. I use for various ailments very versatile.
Amazing product! I don't use antibiotics for over 10 years know. I used it for the entire family, it always helps us 😉
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.88 based on 536 reviews