Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 26th August 2017
Sue Edwards
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 8th January 2017
Corascendea
I use Colloidal Silver for all sorts of things - at the moment as a mouth wash to help with recovery from a rather tricky tooth extraction as I know that it will deal with any infection that tries to set up camp on my gums. It takes care of any tooth infection without the need to see a dentist or take antibiotics. I bathe wounds with it, I’ve squirted it up my nose (using a syringe) to deal with a sinus problem and I put a slop into the dog’s water bowl because it stops bacterial slime from forming in there (that slime that you feel in the bowl when you wash it up). I use it for a whole bunch of other things too, but I’d be here all day if I listed them all. Because I use it a lot but am not confident enough to make my own, I need to buy it from a trusted supplier, which is why I buy from Pro Colloidal Silver. They don’t charge rip off prices either, which is a bonus. Happy to recommend buying from this company.
In the light of what is going on at the moment I wanted to be able to take something that would keep any potential viruses at bay. I'm very pro using natural alternatives to assist my health. A friend recommended colloidal silver and because at the beginning of all this fear mongering, colloidal silver was outlawed, I guessed it must do you good!!! Really helpful staff member on the end of the phone when I wanted to use my credit card for payment. Will definitely order from this company again.
C'est un excellent produit qui me fait du bien et j'en ai fait part à toute mes connaissances.
Comme vous le constatez j'en commande souvent parce que mes parents m'en réclament
Pro Colloidal Silver are always on time with delivery, with a good product and great value, I highly recommend
Excellent product/service. Have been taking for a long time now and haven't even had a cold.
We have ordered several times and have never been let down. The prices are better than Amazon and I prefer to support a local firm than an evil behemoth.
Excellent service and very prompt
Fast shipping, great product. I even checked the ppm.
I am impressed!!!! Super quick shipping and great product!!!! I even double checked the ppm. I WILL be a regular customer.
Can`t recommend colloidal silver to enough people. All the skeptics are onto it now.
great for colds and infections been using for several years now

great service

easy to use web site
I have bought the Colloidal Silver and Gold from this supplier a few times. Their prices and service are both excellent not to mention the quality.
I discovered Pro Colloidal Silver after being fed up with jumping from one bout of cold/flu spell to another. It's been at least three years since incorporating it into my routine and all I can say is AMAZING! Thanks to the customer service team for their continued hard work.
I have been buying and using this Pro Colloidal Silver for the last couple of years with great results. Very happy with the product and service
Great product and great service
I've used this product for years! Always have a bottle in the house in case of 'emergencies'. Since I moved to Spain 3 years ago, I've had two supplies sent over. Postage is NOT expense and this time ... it arrives 4 days early!! Fantastic! Can highly recommend both the supplier & the product.
Excellent customer service and good quality product. Thank you.
Excellent, quality product that has amazing benefits and is used widely in our household for a variety of things.
I have used this company for years now. They offer great prices with fantastic deals and I would highly recommend.
Excellent service. Quick delivery. Would recommend to friends
Always on time, and great value with good quality silver and gold - thank you
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.85 based on 680 reviews