Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pro Colloidal Silver
Read Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

reviews@procolloidalsilver.com

Tell us how Pro Colloidal Silver made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 14th January 2019
Ben Cookson
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 6th October 2017
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 26th August 2017
Sue Edwards
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 8th January 2017
Corascendea
Got 1+1 deal brilliant.
Would have liked an acknowledgement and delivery time on order but PCS were quick to respond when I asked. Goods came well packaged and quicker than I expected.
Respondem a todas as questões colocadas, com simpatia e colaboração.
Good service and excellent product.
Edit: I've changed the review be ause in the meantime my query was answered and I can now work with it.

Original review:
Before buying I've sent a support request because I already make colloidal silver and wanted to know if this makes colloidal gold, copper and zinc. By checking amazon reviews, I saw the answer "yes" and, even though they never answered to my query I've decided to give it a try also because it says there are instructions. The instructions are only for colloidal silver and when requesting for information on how to use their generator for gold, copper and zinc (which I bought from them) they were completely silent, sent another email and silence again. So I cannot, by any means, recommend this company. They have 2 stars only because the material was delivered. Now I just need to find out what to do with it, I am happy with the way I make colloidal silver so... I have no use for this. Disappointed.
I use colloidal silver to help ward off infections (I put it in my daily drinking water) and occasionally for cleaning things like chopping boards that have been used for raw meat. I choose to use Pro Colloidal Silver because I know I can trust them to sell me a good quality product that has been tested by them at a reasonable price. Happy to recommend to others.
Order 2 x 500ml bottles of colloidal silver. Package arrived to Ireland within a few days. Have only started using so too early to talk about benefits but am very hopeful based on other reviews here. Only downside was price of postage at £19, it worked out almost same price as product. Other than that, very happy.
Arrived on time as always, promptly and intact
it was good service and fast delivery it's a good deal -price for 2 bottles
USE AS A MOUTWASH
C'est déjà fait
C'est un bon produit qui fait du bien autant à Moi qu'à mes enfants et des amis
Pro Colloidal silver is more daily USEFUL to my mum and the prices are affordable.
It’s a good product and reasonable price.
Found products to be very effective.
it’s now 1 year I use the colloidal silver, I can’t stay without, and I send it to my mother too. We are all happy
Good Good Good
Good product. I would recommend it.
Not had time to use this well packaged and safely delivered product - but I am optimistic that it will be beneficial addition to family medicine cabinet and look forward to enjoying it
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.85 based on 632 reviews