Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pro Colloidal Silver
Read Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

reviews@procolloidalsilver.com

Tell us how Pro Colloidal Silver made you happy
I use colloidal silver to help ward off infections (I put it in my daily drinking water) and occasionally for cleaning things like chopping boards that have been used for raw meat. I choose to use Pro Colloidal Silver because I know I can trust them to sell me a good quality product that has been tested by them at a reasonable price. Happy to recommend to others.
Order 2 x 500ml bottles of colloidal silver. Package arrived to Ireland within a few days. Have only started using so too early to talk about benefits but am very hopeful based on other reviews here. Only downside was price of postage at £19, it worked out almost same price as product. Other than that, very happy.
Arrived on time as always, promptly and intact
it was good service and fast delivery it's a good deal -price for 2 bottles
USE AS A MOUTWASH
C'est déjà fait
C'est un bon produit qui fait du bien autant à Moi qu'à mes enfants et des amis
Pro Colloidal silver is more daily USEFUL to my mum and the prices are affordable.
It’s a good product and reasonable price.
Found products to be very effective.
it’s now 1 year I use the colloidal silver, I can’t stay without, and I send it to my mother too. We are all happy
Good Good Good
Good product. I would recommend it.
Not had time to use this well packaged and safely delivered product - but I am optimistic that it will be beneficial addition to family medicine cabinet and look forward to enjoying it
J'ai reçu la commande rapidement avec un certificat pour chaque métal. Suis très satisfait. Merci à vous!
Fabulous product took away redness and itching in a short time would recommend to friends and family
I always buy Pro Colloidal Silver for my mum to treat infections it works for her perfectly Big Up Procy Colloidal Team.
speed of service, taste and excellent deals
Great for making your mouth feel wonderful
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.86 based on 552 reviews