Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pro Colloidal Silver
Read Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

reviews@procolloidalsilver.com

Tell us how Pro Colloidal Silver made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 14th January 2019
Ben Cookson
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 6th October 2017
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 26th August 2017
Sue Edwards
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 8th January 2017
Corascendea
More Photos & Videos
Product is sold as a meter to measure colloidal silver but is a water measuring device and with the poor instructions it is possible to be confused and keep processing silver until what you think is the correct rate is achieved. In reality this would give double strength. The instructions are extremely poor. Could not recommend this unit to friends without warning them as to it's short comings.
really fast delivery good value for the pice
I haven't had time yet to see the long term results of taking colloidal copper internally. I am taking a trial on it to see whether it staves off the odd white hairs I am getting. So unfortunately I cannot rate the colloidal copper and need to resort to an average grade thus far (the review forces me to sbmit rating.)
But as far as this company's service and efficiency - it is outstanding. My deivery to Sweden was great. I thorughly reccommend purchasing from this trutworthy company. Fast and reliable.
After buying & using 25ppm colloidal silver from a global online shopping store (named after a river) decided to buy direct from source. Very pleased with the product, price & delivery. Until last order. Two bottles for price of one ordered but only one arrived. Phoned and advised bottles sent separately so second bottle should arrive next day. It didn't. Emailed five days later and received apology and promise new bottle would be sent. That was three days ago. Hopefully this is just an unlucky glitch but nearly two weeks after my order I'm short a litre of the product.
This is a review about a purchase from the distilledwater website. I was pleased to be able to buy a small quantity (500 ml) rather than a huge container, however the postage cost more than the item and delivery seemed to take a long time. The postage I was charged was more than quoted on the delivery info page, which was misleading. I don't like that the water is stored in plastic which negates the health benefits of the water somewhat and the bottle material should be clearly stated on the item page. Despite these reservations I would probably order from them again.
Hi Georgia,

Many thanks for your review. We note your points and would like to respond to them if we may just to clarify.

The delivery costs quoted on the distilled water website are for both postage and packaging, so it is not just purely a postage cost.

The reason for posting the distilled water in plastic bottles is that they are much more durable than glass when being sent through the post and therefore use less packaging.

Also, please note that the plastic bottles we use do not leach, are medical-grade and are made from fully recyclable PET plastic.

Best regards,

Alan
I order Silver but it did not arrive and it took quite a while to get it resend. I am happy wiht the Sivler though. Good price.
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.85 based on 632 reviews