Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

Sue Edwards
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 8th January 2017
Corascendea
More Photos & Videos
C'est un bon produit qui fait du bien autant à Moi qu'à mes enfants et des amis
Regular user and overall very pleased with the product and delivery. Generally buy two for one deals which seems an unbeatable deal, little concerned that each bottle is posted separately but with one exception they have always reached me and when one did go missing they sent out a replacement quickly.
I have found that this colloidal silver is very effective for many health problems. My sceptical husband has also been impressed with the benefits of using CS.
Dispatched promptly. I am now seriously considering purchasing the CS generator from Colloidalsilver.com too. Thank you.
Excellent quality product, extremely good value. very fast service and delivery.
I haven't had time yet to see the long term results of taking colloidal copper internally. I am taking a trial on it to see whether it staves off the odd white hairs I am getting. So unfortunately I cannot rate the colloidal copper and need to resort to an average grade thus far (the review forces me to sbmit rating.)
But as far as this company's service and efficiency - it is outstanding. My deivery to Sweden was great. I thorughly reccommend purchasing from this trutworthy company. Fast and reliable.
Great product. Gets rid of colds after a few sips.
I was sceptical when first I started 2 years ago but I can honestly say if I get a cold "and I have 3 grandchildren" it doesnt last more than 2-3 days max. it cant as I have an autoimmune deficency so without colloidal silver I would be stuffed and wouldnt be able to breathe.
Pro Colloidal silver is more daily USEFUL to my mum and the prices are affordable.
Delivery came on time. I have been using the silver to combat a gum infection. One week in and so far so good. Infection is almost gone and no nasty side effects unlike the antibiotics I was prescribed last time from my dentist. Would definitely recommend the company and the collodial silver. I'll be be ordering more as I am planning on taking a smaller daily amount.
Always use it so good for all wounds or bites no limit to it's uses
After buying & using 25ppm colloidal silver from a global online shopping store (named after a river) decided to buy direct from source. Very pleased with the product, price & delivery. Until last order. Two bottles for price of one ordered but only one arrived. Phoned and advised bottles sent separately so second bottle should arrive next day. It didn't. Emailed five days later and received apology and promise new bottle would be sent. That was three days ago. Hopefully this is just an unlucky glitch but nearly two weeks after my order I'm short a litre of the product.
Having been a user of Colloidal Silver for sometime now, I needed a supplier that was prompt and efficient.
PCS fulfilled all my requirements .. communication is first class and despatch/delivery is first class.
A highly recommended service to deal with.
COLLOIDAL SILVER HELPS MY MUM SOO MUCH SHE'S HIV POSITIVE
great product for antibacterial,anti virus and antibiotic use for preventing colds and for cleaning scratches cuts etc

good service and price
I received my colloidal silver generator very quickly, with easy to read instructions. It took me a few weeks to get around to making it, but when I did I found it so simple to use. The resultant liquid (after 10 hours of being left on) was exceptionally pure (as shown by laser) and 20ppm.
Very good product, helped me on my joints and hair grow. Highly recomended
Excellent service and product, a big fan of natural antibiotics and rarely suffer from minor illness.
I always buy this brand of colloidal silver as it's of a good quality and value for money. I use it for myself and my dog.
I always shop here because the products and I mean all products are such quality you can really trust this company. Amazing service, good people and fast delivery.
Excellent product (it's the only thing that has healed my infected gum!) with fast and efficient delivery. Fantastic service and company all round.
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.85 based on 642 reviews