Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pro Colloidal Silver
Read Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

reviews@procolloidalsilver.com

Tell us how Pro Colloidal Silver made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 5th June 2020
Sue Edwards
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 8th January 2017
Corascendea
More Photos & Videos
Arrived on time as always, promptly and intact
Excellent product and service
Brilliant. Don't get winter bugs and I'm sure the silver has a lot to do with it. Easy to order. Arrives quickly. Good service.
The Colloidal Silver and Gold that I have bought are excellent quality, I recommend this company.
A great product that really works will be buying some more very soon thanks u
I am extremely disappointed as I have yet to receive an order that I placed before Christmas. No response when I have placed online enquires which is extremely poor service. I was recommended to this site over others and will now need to dispute this payment with pay pal
Hi Jenna, sorry to hear this. However, looking at our records, it does appear your order was shipped in full by Royal Mail on 24th December. You must remember to allow extra time over the Christmas period. Thanks, The PCS Team.
It’s great for myself and my cats, highly recommended.
Excellent product.
Absolutely great service with a great product, would recommend.
it was good service and fast delivery it's a good deal -price for 2 bottles
Always easy to deal with. Products are described easily so you can choose the right one for you. I used to order through Amazon, but it's so much easier ordering direct. Give it a try....
Quick service, neatly packaged and received without any issues. Product is of good quality, just what I wanted.
I used to manufactures nana particulate colloidal silver 25 years ago and 30pmm using high voltage (it's the best way). I sold that business and always was a great fan at this amazing alternative to antiseptics that are harmful to animals and humans. I tried a couple of other manufacturer's products but I found this one to be among the most consistant for quality and speed of delivery when I need it quick and at a reasonable price. 25ppm is the best strength for the results I need and it works perfectly on my dogs eyes and ears. No more vet bills for crap antibiotics. I clean all wounds with colloidal silver and this one is the best out there for consistant quality and of laboratory standard. Thanks guys... I am hooked on your product and we love it.
Very good customer service from This Company. Very helpful if you have a question. Quick delivery. Very good products. I have been a customer for several years, and will continue to buy from them.
I always purchase Pro Colloidal Silver as it's our first 'go to' for absolutely anything before going on to other natural remedies, but that's not very often, as it really works. I highly recommend this product.
Good price, fast delivery
USE AS A MOUTWASH
Pro Colloidal Silver is a very good antiseptic, and is beneficial for all sorts of abrasions etc. I used it on my cats eye after he underwent surgery, and there was a very real risk of infection. I understand that before the widespread use of antibiotics, silver was used extensively in dressings etc.
Been taking pro colloidal silver for several years now and completely satisfied with the product
Especially during the winter to fight off cold and chest infections
I suffer m.e or c.f.s , I couldn’t exercise for over 2 years this amazing stuff got exercising again
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.85 based on 637 reviews