Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 26th August 2017
Sue E
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 8th January 2017
Corascendea
Quality product with very efficient delivery times.
Good product.
Fantasic Quality and value, British IONIC Colloidal Silver
Fantastic company and customer service is A+++ I received an order that was totally destroyed and terribly mishandled by the shipping company. The package was not packed very well and one of the bottles was smashed with the contents of that bottle all over everything else. I immediately sent an email and received a response fairly quick. They told me they would send another shipment right away and although I didn't find that neccessary it was an exceptional gesture. I received the full order and they threw in a beautiful bonus copper bracelet with magnets. I just want to say thanks, it's not every day you find a company that cares about its customers. They are the best!!
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 5th June 2020
Fantastic product along with a great service. Best on the market in my opinion.
I’ve been a customer for quite a few years. I buy the great offer of 2ltrs of colloidal silver solution buy 1 get one free. Quick delivery, great product. Their customer service is excellent. Any query promptly dealt with. I spend a lot of time in Spain. Of course the postage to Spain is not free, but still the same, a swift delivery. So helpful too. Very happy customer.
I made an order for colloidal zinc on 21st May and even accounting for slower delivery due to current events I have not received my order and no explanation as to why so understandable I am unable to give a review of this product
Hi Jane, Thanks for your email and review, Your tracking link is here: https://www.ups.com/track?loc=en_GB&tracknum=1Z97X68A6834674725/trackdetails We did dispatch this to you on time back on 22nd May, however UPS who are usually very efficient have had delays, it does say according to the tracking that it is out for delivery today to you, as you can see on the link above (click on Detailed View on the tracking link page) Kind regards, Alan
I have shared your website with many friends who are like minded, good quality! copper gold and silver
excellent product!
Ordered colloidal zinc online and product was received in advance of date expected. Well packaged and safely received.
Very Happy , Highly recommended Thanks
Great products and a great service. Could not be happier.
Excellent product. I've been buying regularly from this site for 4 years.
Great product, great price and super fast delivery. I’ll definitely be reordering.
Use this for both myself and my pets, could not live without it.
Have taken Collodial silver for some time now have noticed improvement in health and well being. Thankyou for a great service
This company are so good, product excellent, and great prices, thank you
I always have supplies of pro colloidal silver in the house for me and my dog. I also get supplies for my families and recommend the product to friends. In these times of Covid-19 I am using even more of the product. I add it to the water I drink through the day and my dog's food. I also use it on our skin. I find a combination of this water and an organic cream can get rid of skin tags and other blemishes. Every morning I use it as a cleanser/toner on my face after showering and before moisturising. The product and price is excellent, delivery prompt and customer service first class. I had occasion to need a small refund one time and it happened immediately without quibble. I recommend Pro Collloidal Silver to everyone.
I've ordered several times from this company and always have my items delivered within a few days without issues. The colloidal silver is of high quality too. Highly recommended.
Always buy direct from here. No fuss, good products and always deliver at speed.
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.86 based on 740 reviews