Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pro Colloidal Silver
Read Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

reviews@procolloidalsilver.com

Tell us how Pro Colloidal Silver made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 14th January 2019
Ben Cookson
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 6th October 2017
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 26th August 2017
Sue Edwards
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 8th January 2017
Corascendea
More Photos & Videos
Pro colloidal silver I USED everyday its very important to improve my immune system at all times
Awaiting my order nr. 4351
This review was left 2 days after an order was placed with international shipping to Portugal. The order was duly sent, but obviously international orders do take a bit longer.
Impressed. Fast delivery. The dogs love drinking it too!
Fast delivery of an excellent product. Could have just done with a little note explaining that my second bottle was on it's way separately, but then it arrived today, so thank you! Happy customer :-)
Very good I am a repeat customer
The delivery was very prompt. This was my first order from the site, and I was amazed at the effectiveness of the product, as both a curative and preventative medicine.
Fast Delivery & Great price. Been using CS for a while now and this is great quality and very effective. Thanks Again
Good stuff haven't had a cold for a long long time.
I just wanted to say thank you for providing such a good quality of product and service. You have been so helpful and patient on the phone, now that I have my own machine (bought from you) I miss our regular chat. Thank you for providing affordable colloidal silver and personally providing any information about it that I have sought from you. I have found it very useful in eliminating a persistent fungal infection affecting an entire supplementary school class.
Top product.
Great stuff good quality very effective.
Good product, fast delivery.
I am still waiting for my order
Hi Patrick. Your review is unfair as we have never received your payment for your order (via bank transfer). If you could please look into this and resolve we can then send your order.
Just received a CS generator.... early days. Am now taking CS daily.

Had fun playing with the TDS meter - testing tap water vs distilled water vs the CS solution.... scores:
Tap water: 24ppm
Home distilled tap water: 1ppm
Home distilled water after CS process: 26ppm... works!!

Alan was extremely helpful... great chap. Thanks
I have been using the colloidal silver for about a year now, it has helped me with quite a few health problems, it has helped keep at bay having to have a root canal filling on one of my teeth, and I was always coughing before and this has improved also, I will carry on using colloidal silver.
I was recommended this wonderful product by a nurse friend and have been using it for several years. I wouldn't be without it during the winters, colds, flu and travelling, and a as general immune system boost. It's also a water purifier as to the best of my knowledge eliminates bugs, bacteria and viruses.
A top quality product with first class service. Pro Colloidal Silver offer the best value for money and can be relied on every time.
I have been using this supplier for a while now and would highly recommend them to everyone.
It's good product
Speedy delivery, great product. Good value for money. Will certainly be ordering this product again.
Great to have information on the label. Fast service and so necessary where viruses are around. I’m getting the silver for friends too.
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.85 based on 632 reviews