Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pro Colloidal Silver
Read Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

reviews@procolloidalsilver.com

Tell us how Pro Colloidal Silver made you happy
Excellent product and good service. Would highly recommend
Excellent product and servive , as always. Was unhappy regarding the carrier, although prompt delivery. My instructions was parcel was to be put in shed. It was. I was away from home for several days, and they left my shed door open, so that l would see it, in that time anyone could have viewed my parcel and over the period was very heavy rainfall. My parcel and shed were saturated. Otherise l love the price and offers of colloidal products. THANK YOU
Excellent products & service! We have tried several of their products, and all have been great... Well done!
Haven't tried it yet but recieved quickly and as described. 👍
It’s a good product and reasonable price.
Found products to be very effective.
I'm really pleased to find a really good quality grade Colloidal Silver, Copper and Gold which is essential in supporting my current health needs. The copper bangle gift was a really nice bonus!
Bought this to help with viral tinnitus nothing else has worked so far Didn’t think this would work but this particular product was recommended So trying without hope I’m shocked to see an immediate change and although not yet gone it’s so much better after only a week the noise levels are almost clear Have to say I feel confident this will only improve Amazing
Excellent product. Good for everyday usage and an emergency.
Estupenda La Plata coloidal y la recepción súper rápida.
good product use it regulary for myself and dog also
Keen pricing and a quality product I especially like the fact that the water used is pure - steam generated thus distilled water.
At last I feel strong enough to write to thank you for the colloidal silver your firm produce. I can confirm my prostate PSA level was brought down from 10.8 in 2018 to 8.15 in 2019. This was using your colloidal silver and zinc. I also use herbal medicine for the prostate, this is obtainable from all health food shops, but without taking your products, I know, these good results would not have been possible. I suffer also with cancer of the blood, the doctor tells me its the white platelets - I'm not able to make enough of these. I was reading its possible that bone marrow therapy might help to put this right, and possibly colloidal silver might help with this also. Many thanks again to all of your for the good work you are doing. The colloidal is helping so many people towards better health.
I have been more than happy with both the products and helpful advice offered by ProColloidalSilver. The colloidal silver alone has cured me of a fungal spore poisoning after trying to move to an environmentally sick 18th century cottage, a peptic ulcer and countless food poisoning events. I very much regret not trying it for my lung condition, but was too late and lost the upper left lobe of my lung, which has left me permanently short of energy. I shall forever be grateful to Alan - and Co - from the bottom of my heart. You have a wonderful company! Thank you again for your wonderful service and products.
Excellent product and superb customer service!
Very effective product! We use it in toothpaste and as a spray for a stuffy nose or a sore throat and we drink it for additional immune support. Works wonders! Haven't had anything like it!
Excellent Quality Ionic Colloidal Silver, great service too
it’s now 1 year I use the colloidal silver, I can’t stay without, and I send it to my mother too. We are all happy
good product