Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pro Colloidal Silver
Read Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

reviews@procolloidalsilver.com

Tell us how Pro Colloidal Silver made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 14th January 2019
Ben Cookson
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 6th October 2017
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 26th August 2017
Sue Edwards
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 8th January 2017
Corascendea
More Photos & Videos
Great company to deal with. Very honest and informative. Allan is a kind human being too. Happy with the products and Good prices and so I am now a loyal customer. Many thanks!
It's good stuff!!!!
really fast delivery good value for the pice
I am a Health Practitioner (Kinesiologist) and I rely on colloidal silver for use with Patients microbial issues. Pro Colloidal Silver is of Professional grade standard and highly effective, quickly delivered and reasonable quality.
Good for dental problems
I received my silver at a very challenging time of coved-19 concerns after dealing with Alan and his impeccable service. I had used this product before form this company and I know it is the purist available.
I will definitely return when I need more. Because I know it is good I am dealing with the present situation with hope and fortitude. The delivery was only delayed due to unexpected high demand at this time
Great product.
In these worrying times, how wonderful it was to receive my order within 2 days. Thank you for this great customer service.
powerful agent, taking it through these troubling times.
They have good quality items and kindly assisted me when I called them for inquiry. I’ll return to buy more items from them again for sure. Thanks for the good service.

Kiyomi
Great product ,everybody needs colloidal silver in the home.The company are efficient and easy to connect with.
great for these times where in
I have been taking this colloidal silver for a few years now, and know how it can stop a cold in its tracks. Now, I am taking it every day, and several of my friends are also doing the same.
Orders from this company always arrive really quickly, securely packed and are terrific value.
Fast delivery and great product
High quality products, great prices and excellent service. I highly recommend Pro Colloidal Silver.
Very pleased good value and prompt delivery.
We have ordered from pro colloidal silver before but this time I didn't do the order properly. Upon calling the folks at Pro Colloidal, who were extremely helpful, discovered what went wrong...(my fault), suggested what to do and now we are awaiting our order...Great bunch of people who should be appreciated lots for their great service...Hooray for you all...!!!
Always use this when I’m travelling. I’ve given it 5 stars but not sure it’s this good as don’t know if I would have caught anything if I hadn’t taken it with me. A bit unknown if that makes sense but hoping it’ll keep some of the covid19 viruses away. Can but try.
Packaging improved. quality & service still excellent. Thank you
Satisfaction guaranteed! Wonderful high quality product. I referred website to all my friends and family to purchase. Thank you for the communication during the processing and delivery. Best customer service I have ever experienced.
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.85 based on 637 reviews