Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pro Colloidal Silver
Read Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

reviews@procolloidalsilver.com

Tell us how Pro Colloidal Silver made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 14th January 2019
Ben Cookson
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 6th October 2017
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 26th August 2017
Sue Edwards
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 8th January 2017
Corascendea
More Photos & Videos
Good customer service response from Alan under these trying times.
Would have liked an acknowledgement and delivery time on order but PCS were quick to respond when I asked. Goods came well packaged and quicker than I expected.
Respondem a todas as questões colocadas, com simpatia e colaboração.
Excellent products - I have used each of the colloidals and found them to be very good.. The Silver in particular has given me confidence during these Covid times! It's great for a range of bugs and sore throats etc.
I was very impressed with how easily I could order your product and very pleased to have received my colloidal silver so quickly. I have no complaints about the quality of the product and will definitely be ordering again when required, Thank you.
I would recommend this Pro Colloidal Silver. It helps to stave off viruses. I'm sure it's good for many other things, but so far, it has worked for me in keeping sore throat and sinuses away. I just spray a little up,my nose before going out.
Pro Colloidal Silver is a really excellent product with an outstanding delivery time.
Thank you so very much for your 5 star service.
Been using my Pro Silver generator without problem for the past 5 years. Just received new silver electrodes to replace the ones which have worn thin. Quick friendly service as always.
Only been using it for a few days & went into the garden. Normally back twinges straight away. But was able to do about 4 hours work in garden, with no pain. Fantastic product & im spreading the news in the UK
Quick delivery, and quality products as always - well worth the money.
Great product I have used for years and good price too.
Brilliant service and good quality
Pro Colloidal Silver is an excellent, 5 star company whose products are excellent, well packaged and arrive quickly and safely. Many thanks for the great service.
My orders arrived in excellent time and deserves 5* so thank you. Sadly, your customer service is non-existent and deserves zero stars. I have emailed 7+ times since 6th March through 3rd April with a query and have received no reply. Your product seems to be satisfactory but I am more than disappointed with your lack of after-sales service. On the leaflet accompanying my orders, it says to contact you with any queries! The review request was sent to me on 13th March and I delayed responding until now, hoping you would have the courtesy to reply. I don’t like giving negative reviews but when I have to contact another company to answer my query, I don’t feel I can give a good one.
Pro Colloidal Silver offers Very Good Products at Very Affordable prices with Excellent Customer Services and a Very Quick delivery.

I would like to use this opportunity to Thank the Pro Colloidal Silver Team for their Great Products and Exceptional Services.

Eric.
Pro Colloidal Silver is the best. Great service too during these difficult times. Thank you
PCS Colloidal silver is the best on the market. I have been using it for 4 years and never had a problem. Highly recommended.
Very efficient service and good value for money. I am happy to receive it as I rate Silver C very highly!
Great company to deal with. Very honest and informative. Allan is a kind human being too. Happy with the products and Good prices and so I am now a loyal customer. Many thanks!
It's good stuff!!!!