Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

79 - 81 Market Street
Stalybridge
Cheshire
SK15 2AA

How would you rate Pro Colloidal Silver?

Gary
Verified Reviewer

good service tastes nice hopefully will order again
Verified Buyer

Great product to use when a cold is starting to avoid sore throat. Our whole family uses it.
Dr. O
Verified Reviewer

I was looking for the star above with 'excellent', as this is exactly what I would have awarded, but alas, if it only states 'Very Good', then it's TOP marks from me. Not only is the product range exceptional with excellent pricing, but Pro Colloidal are superb in their attention to detail with their customer services - will be solely dealing with them as they cannot be faulted. Thank you Alan et al.
ELEONORA P
Unverified Reviewer

I have been using colloidal silver for a long time, started when i lived in USA. At home we don't have any other way of fighting the viruses and bacteria, no harmful pills of any kind. I am very pleased with my recent purchase from procolloidalsilver.com, it helped my son with his allergies, and my husband to dispose his kidney stones. Thank you very much !
Unverified Reviewer

this item is very good to have in the home.it aids the whole family to maintain a fairly healthy lifestyle.
Mandy P
Verified Reviewer

I've been using silver water for a few years but I've stuck with Pro colloidal for about a year and a half now mainly due to the company owner Alan. I had a few questions and when I rung up Alan answered everything I needed to know. He's a super polite guy and very knowledgeable in what he does. It goes without saying that the silver water itself is used for all sorts in my family and I've got quite a few others onto it as well.
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with your excellent service...delivery was very quick and even told when the order was shipped. A very good price too.
Sharon
Unverified Reviewer

Used on my dogs weepy eyes and cleared them up beautiful and clean !!!
John H
Verified Reviewer

very good service and quick delivery
tried other silver sellers find pro colloidal best
Patricia
Verified Reviewer

I use this product daily, both the liquid and the spray. Very good for keeping me and my family infection free. Very happy with this product. Quick delivery, good service
Sue E
Verified Reviewer

This is an amazing product that we seem to use for almost all illnesses and injuries on the humans, dog and cats in the house!
This is a great company to do business with, extremely fast delivery and a brilliant product.
L J
Verified Reviewer

have tried both colloidal silver and colloidal copper cleared gum infection in a few days also i give to dog in drinking water it perks him up quickly
Verified Reviewer

First class service! Ordered late on Monday and received on Wednesday morning. Excellent and great price too.
Gregor C
Verified Buyer

I have been ordering the Pro Colliodal Silver in Litre bottles for several years. Excellent consistently good product and fast delivery times
Caroline
Verified Reviewer

Speedy delivery of top steam-distilled water
Mrs J M
Verified Reviewer

Top quality product delivered quickly. Does what it says on the tin! Thankyou.
Carlisle
Verified Reviewer

Found it great for helping my chesty cough also great for the grandchildren's immune system they were always getting colds and sore throats and since taking the silver they have vanished.
Serbulent
Unverified Reviewer

Overall I was happy with the product. Packaging could be better as the delivery man attempted to squeeze it through the letter box and there was some damage to one of the bottles.

I would also prefer a higher strength option.
Verified Reviewer

This product is helping me rid colitis once and for all. Amazing that it exists!
Janet A
Verified Reviewer

So far stopped cough in its tracks, stopped pain of loose tooth, and helped my dog's very itchy skin. Early days yet, but very hopeful, especially after reading what other people have used it for.
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.89 based on 238 reviews