Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pro Colloidal Silver

reviews@procolloidalsilver.com

Pro Colloidal Silver Ltd79 - 81 Market StreetStalybridgeCheshireSK15 2AA

How would you rate Pro Colloidal Silver ?

"My dog often gets alergies its brilliant as a cleanser if she scratches herself stops any infections and reduces the risk of infection"
Sue E
"This is an amazing product that we seem to use for almost all illnesses and injuries on the humans, dog and cats in the house! This is a great company to do business with, extremely fast delivery and a brilliant product."
Corascendea
"Pro Colloidal Silver is the best colloidal silver on the market and reasonably priced. I use colloidal silver in many ways, and believe not to be exaggerating when stating that it maybe saving a member of my family's life. It saved some of my precious plants in the garden. I use it from eye drops, general disinfectant for sores, cuts and grazes, to a remedy against minor gastric upsets. It is also brilliant for spraying precious plants against fungus and rot. The company gives a fine old fashioned personal service. I am delighted to have found them and look forward to more. Thank you so much."
"great anti bacterial and viral product found it works with ear and eye infections cleaning cuts and scrapes cold and flu chest infections"
"Excellent service and a great quality product to match"
"Delivery is always fast. We use colloidal silver all year round in our house. It's definitely the main part of our medicine cabinet."
"Pro Colloidal Silver are a truly superb company, with a whole range of high quality products at extremely competitive prices and speedy delivery. I have ordered previously and will continue supporting them as well and telling all my friends and family to do the same. I highly recommend them with 5 stars ++++++. Thank you guys."
"Both my wife and myself have been regular uses of Colloidal Silver for year now - internally and externally, (as is our puppy!). Their offer was too good to miss but the Royal Mail decided to hold back the package causing problems all round. Communication with the Company (Alan) was first class though throughout, and the package finally arrived after the excess was paid and then reimbursed, and a complimentary bottle of Colloidal Silver was also sent as an apology. Certainly no issues with the Company at all and I will not hesitate to use them in the future when our stock needs replenishing. The delay in delivering was solely down to the Royal Mail - the order was dispatched very promptly to me .... the delivery side was the issue!"
"Brilliant product with so many uses. Never without a bottle at home or away."
"As regular customer I am very satisfied with product itself however high shipping cost is little "turn off""
"Very good stuff. Safe to consume and use on the skin. Very effective"
"Excellent product, that I use on my skin and take internally - always works well"
"It is long time that I use colloidal silver for many problems connect with infections and I'm very happy"
"I use this everyday to ward off bugs & infections, dab it on cuts, add a drop to the digs water bowl too. It’s great stuff."
"Very quick and well packed delivery to France in a few days."
"I always buy Pro Colloidal Silver for my mum to treat infections it works for her perfectly Big Up Procy Colloidal Team."
"I have been using Colloidal Silver for many years. I can’t remember a time when it hasn’t been effective in dealing well with any infection I’ve used it for. I have been very happy with Pro Colloidal Silver’s prices and prompt delivery of my orders."
"I have been using the pro colloidal silver for about 3 years. The delivery is prompt. The price is good, and the product is very good. I used to have so many colds and virus’s , not since taking this! A desertspoon every morning, swishing it around your mouth, particularly under the tongue 👅 for 30 seconds! It’s transformed my life. I recommend everyone to use it all the time."
"Fantastic stuff. Been using it for several years -- internally and topically. It's a very good antidote to infections, antibacterial and antimicrobial. I also use it on my cat if he gets a cut paw."
"Quick delivery and a good price, I will continue to purchase my distilled water from you for a long time to come."
"speed of service, taste and excellent deals"
"Me and all the family have been using colloidal silver for about two years. I have found it particularly effective in keeping away bacterial infections. None of us in the family have had to take anti-biotics since. Also the service by "Pro Colloidal Service" has been reliable and punctual and easy to order."
"Prompt delivery and to deal with to sort out delivery problems"
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.88 based on 375 reviews