Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pro Colloidal Silver

reviews@procolloidalsilver.com

Pro Colloidal Silver Ltd79 - 81 Market StreetStalybridgeCheshireSK15 2AA

How would you rate Pro Colloidal Silver?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Silver is my 'go to' for all ailments and daily wellbeing. I'm content knowing I always have a supply."
"We just bought our second procolloidal silver maker - one for home and one for touring/loan to friends. We found it so simple to use, very easy to get perfect c-silve evey time, and most important of all, if you have questions this family business are so helpful, so pleasant to speak to, and it seems nothing is too much trouble for them. I give it an absolute TOP recommendation."
"love this colloidal silver works great on all things i have used it on."
"I had forgotten how good & useful this Colloidal Silver really is! It cured a chest infection in a matter of days - I had some left over from 12 months earlier and it worked great. I bought some more recently to help fight a stubborn inner ear infection, it has worked wonders! It also has the added benefit of helping to heal teeth and gums - a noticed side effect of holding the solution in the mouth, trying to localize the inner ear treatment. Highly recommended - I am just about to place a couple of more orders for other family members.."
JACQUELINE A
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt and friendly helpful service. Excellent well packages product."
"Excellent product and very well packaged. Love the free copper bracelet too!"
"I have used colloidal silver for some time and have had no infections during that time. I have just started colloidal copper on Alan's recommendation as I have just been suffering with what a specialist says is acute poly arthritis. I have been in agony for four months and am now on steroids. I am hoping copper will help me in the long run. The customer service in this company is beyond anything I have had before. Alan is a joy to talk to and full of very helpful information. Jane"
"I was diagnosed 12 years ago with a pituitary tumour on my pituitary gland on the brain been on a lot of medication and injections plus radiotherapy my tumour makes up growth hormone which my body don't need so I take an injection for it but my levels wasn't coming down just stayed at 667 for around 5 years I heard about cbd oil thought I would try it ive been on for 1 year and my levels have come down from 667 to 236 in 12 months I only take 3 drops a day rub to the roof of my mouth it also took 90 per cent of my pain away in my joints ive not had any for 1 month and all my pain came back so im back on it now at first I had sleep problems so I make sure I don't take it no later that 6 pm at night and I would say to anyone just try it your not going to loose anything more than likely gain its an amazing product an they should legalise it"
"This is the 2nd batch I have ordered, it is a wonderful product I will continue to use. The service has also been first class."
"I was a sceptic of Pro Colloidal Silver for a number of years while it was suggested it would help my anxiety and depression. Then I started taking it when I gave up smoking—as I would have tried anything at that point—and found it not only made giving up significantly easier than previously, but lessened that general feeling of malaise and worry that permeates my life. It even helps me to sleep easier."
Alessandra G
Verified Buyer
"fights sore throat and prevents flu. I only have to criticize the shipment because it's been two weeks since I ordered Procolloidal Silver but I have not received it yet"
"Prompt delivery and free postage and packing. Excellent product"
"I have been using CS for many years now which, among other applications, regularly helps shorten any cold/flu symptoms. I have recently cleared up a tooth infection by using it as a mouthwash. Good value and highly recommended!"
"Always fast delivery as i have ordered many times from this supplier, great quality product. Thanks."
"I am writing to advise that my recent order arrived with damaged packaging and one of the bottles missing. I am unable to complete a Royal Mail claim form as I am unable to scan the documentation they require i.e. the address label, a copy of the damaged packaging and a copy of the dispatch note included in the package. The actual COLLOIDAL SILVER IS EXCELLENT! Perhaps when the heavier items are dispatched in the future more secure packaging should be used as no care seems to be taken by the people doing the delivery of said goods."
Hi Patricia,

Thank you for your review. Obviously it is not acceptable that your order has arrived damaged and therefore you have not received your complete order. I shall make sure a replacement order is sent to you asap.

Thank you, Alan.
"This is a review about a purchase from the distilledwater website. I was pleased to be able to buy a small quantity (500 ml) rather than a huge container, however the postage cost more than the item and delivery seemed to take a long time. The postage I was charged was more than quoted on the delivery info page, which was misleading. I don't like that the water is stored in plastic which negates the health benefits of the water somewhat and the bottle material should be clearly stated on the item page. Despite these reservations I would probably order from them again."
Hi Georgia,

Many thanks for your review. We note your points and would like to respond to them if we may just to clarify.

The delivery costs quoted on the distilled water website are for both postage and packaging, so it is not just purely a postage cost.

The reason for posting the distilled water in plastic bottles is that they are much more durable than glass when being sent through the post and therefore use less packaging.

Also, please note that the plastic bottles we use do not leach, are medical-grade and are made from fully recyclable PET plastic.

Best regards,

Alan
"It is a better product than that from my previous supplier, the packaging is efficient and the delivery time is good."
"It is always reliable."
Mr PJ M
"Most of my adult life I have suffered with a sensitive stomach and bowels. This has lead to the avoidance of many delicious foods. From October 2017 I started taking one teaspoon of Pro Colloidal Silver per day and one month later I can most if not all foodstuffs without any unfortunate side effects. Their product is great and the delivery and supporting information is excellent. Highly recommended/"
"Almost all my adult life I have suffered with a sensitive stomach and bowels which has lead to the avoidance of many types of delicious foods. I started taking one teaspoon of PC silver in Oct 2017 and after one month I can eat most, if not all foodstuffs without any ill effect. It has literally changed my life. Thank You."
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.90 based on 313 reviews