Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

reviews@procolloidalsilver.com

Pro Colloidal Silver Ltd79 - 81 Market StreetStalybridgeCheshireSK15 2AA

Tell us how Pro Colloidal Silver made you happy

Ben C
"Quick delivery and good communication throughout the whole buying process. They even included some free Scottish Shortbread with my order, which was also well packaged. Great experience so far."
"My dog often gets alergies its brilliant as a cleanser if she scratches herself stops any infections and reduces the risk of infection"
"This is an amazing product that we seem to use for almost all illnesses and injuries on the humans, dog and cats in the house! This is a great company to do business with, extremely fast delivery and a brilliant product."
"great value product use regular in the winter to protect against colds and virus infections for several years"
"Excellent product and delivery"
"Excellent Product, Thank you very much."
"Brilliant stuff! I use it externally on my rosacea, works wonderfully."
"Your product we purchased with "no hype", just good common sense..Easy transaction with how you set up your site...And delivery arrived in just a couple of days...Great Service!! Hooray for you all!!"
"Colloidal Silver: I totally cannot live without this. I use it for everything: mouth wash, anticeptic internal and external on cut, spots, open wounds, insect bites, wiping down toilet door handles, light switches, cleaning remote controls, mobile phones, pc keyboard. I use it in tap water both for myself, when I have to drink tap water, and also in my dog's water. Colloidal Copper: I use this all the time as an antibiotic, anti bacterial agent on myself or dogs. I also use it on open wounds, cuts, grazes and stings. There was a time when i used to get Impetigo every year, but since using Collidal copper, silver and gold, which I spray onto the affected areas if I feel it coming on, It never get's any worse. This stuff stops it in its tracks. I use it, drink it, when i have cold, or chest cold, of which I have only had one of in 3 years, the copper also stops a chest infection from taking hold too. Especially important to take it, since no one will give you antibiotics these days. But, guess what? You don't need them now, now when you can use these colloidals. Colloidal gold: Cannot live without this either. I use it well, for all of the above but mostly for joint pains, in particular, osteoarthritis. Without this, I am in constant pain."
"A repeat customer here :D I have been using colloidal silver for a year now and haven't had any medication since! it even helped clear my mastitis! I ingest a table spoon daily. strongly recommend"
"Have not used it yet but packaging and delivery service were superb and the value was really good."
"Je suis satisfait de ce produit Et en parle à mes connaissances avec qui je partage ce que j'achète C'est un bon produit"
"always a quality product, always a fast secure delivery, always professional and all at such a good price. I cannot say enough good things about this vendor and his products. Highly recommended."
"Pro Colloidal Silver initially I thought was a run of the mill silver colloid company, but I was wrong, they are a caring company and one that looks after its customers which is a rare occurance in this society and in my opinion needs using youve heard the old adage "use it or lose it", and in my opinion the best."
"This product is great for knee and ankle pains, i could not be without it,also highly recommended to build up your immune system during winter."
"quality customer service and product, good value for money, will shop againe"
"I use this to get rid of chest infections. Nature is always right ."
"Quick efficient service, good price maintained . Have delt with this company for a few years b& hope to continue doing so. The product itself is miraculous, would't be with out it. Thank you JA"
"My neighbour and myself have been using Pro Colloidal Silver for several years, both on ourselves for minor cuts and abrasions, and on our pets. It was particularly useful in preventing infection when one of the cats suffered a horrific eye injury during a fight. The eye didn't get infected, but couldn't be saved, and so had to be removed. Once again Pro Colloidal Silver proved its worth in preventing infection of the eye-socket, which apparently is quite common."
"Brilliant, must have, product. After eyelid surgery, Pro Colloidal Silver used several times a day helped keep stitches clean, swelling, bruising healed so quickly surgeon "signed" me off after just two weeks. She remarked that normally takes many more weeks to see such progress. Used daily to keep my dogs eyes clean."
"Great quality and speedy delivery! I have used CS internally for years as a supplement and have seen a noticeable difference in how often I get a cold or flu. Highly recommended supplier, very reliable."
"Very pleased with this product and service, great price ,easy to order and prompt delivery"
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.89 based on 441 reviews