Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pro Colloidal Silver
Read Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

reviews@procolloidalsilver.com

Tell us how Pro Colloidal Silver made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 14th January 2019
Ben Cookson
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 6th October 2017
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 26th August 2017
Sue Edwards
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 8th January 2017
Corascendea
More Photos & Videos
I made an order for colloidal zinc on 21st May and even accounting for slower delivery due to current events I have not received my order and no explanation as to why so understandable I am unable to give a review of this product
I have shared your website with many friends who are like minded, good quality! copper gold and silver
excellent product!
Ordered colloidal zinc online and product was received in advance of date expected. Well packaged and safely received.
Very Happy , Highly recommended Thanks
Great products and a great service. Could not be happier.
Excellent product. I've been buying regularly from this site for 4 years.
Great product, great price and super fast delivery. I’ll definitely be reordering.
Use this for both myself and my pets, could not live without it.
Have taken Collodial silver for some time now have noticed improvement in health and well being. Thankyou for a great service
Product is sold as a meter to measure colloidal silver but is a water measuring device and with the poor instructions it is possible to be confused and keep processing silver until what you think is the correct rate is achieved. In reality this would give double strength. The instructions are extremely poor. Could not recommend this unit to friends without warning them as to it's short comings.
This company are so good, product excellent, and great prices, thank you
I always have supplies of pro colloidal silver in the house for me and my dog. I also get supplies for my families and recommend the product to friends. In these times of Covid-19 I am using even more of the product. I add it to the water I drink through the day and my dog's food. I also use it on our skin. I find a combination of this water and an organic cream can get rid of skin tags and other blemishes. Every morning I use it as a cleanser/toner on my face after showering and before moisturising. The product and price is excellent, delivery prompt and customer service first class. I had occasion to need a small refund one time and it happened immediately without quibble. I recommend Pro Collloidal Silver to everyone.
I've ordered several times from this company and always have my items delivered within a few days without issues. The colloidal silver is of high quality too. Highly recommended.
Always buy direct from here. No fuss, good products and always deliver at speed.
When my older generator broke a wire I decided to upgrade to a better model. This is a very well made colloidal silver generator, comes with everything as described and with well written instructions. I look forward to many years of use.
I ordered two 1 litre 25ppm bottles of colloidal silver. The delivery was very fast and the product top notch, I am well pleased with the product and the service from Pro Colloidal Silver. I am just going to order 2 more bottles with this company.
Got 1+1 deal brilliant.
Weary good product
Good customer service response from Alan under these trying times.
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.85 based on 634 reviews