Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pro Colloidal Silver
Read Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

reviews@procolloidalsilver.com

Tell us how Pro Colloidal Silver made you happy
Been using colloidal silver for some time now in my ears, buying from health shop, expensive, then I discovered yours, ordered it of Amazon, delivered within days, great price and it's better than the one I was using! great service will recommend you to friends and family. Thanks
We’ve used this for a few years now and the quality has always been good and with quick delivery.
Edit: I've changed the review be ause in the meantime my query was answered and I can now work with it. Original review: Before buying I've sent a support request because I already make colloidal silver and wanted to know if this makes colloidal gold, copper and zinc. By checking amazon reviews, I saw the answer "yes" and, even though they never answered to my query I've decided to give it a try also because it says there are instructions. The instructions are only for colloidal silver and when requesting for information on how to use their generator for gold, copper and zinc (which I bought from them) they were completely silent, sent another email and silence again. So I cannot, by any means, recommend this company. They have 2 stars only because the material was delivered. Now I just need to find out what to do with it, I am happy with the way I make colloidal silver so... I have no use for this. Disappointed.
I have looking for 99.9% silver. I must say, I am very impressed with the quality and service from pro colloidal. I will be ordering more. Thank you
Not only are products excellent but Alan will respond helpfully and clearly to any queries. A good, steady company.
Always use Pro Colloidal Silver, fantastic product for me and my cats, wouldn't use anything else, fast delivery also.
Pro Colloidal Silver are brilliant, delivery is quick and they often send me a free gift, thank you
I find it absolutely hilarious that I have been sent this email to review an item that I never actually received. Luckily I paid via PayPal so have disputed it and eventually got my money back.
We always have pro colloidal silver at home and use it at the slight hint of a sniffle or a cut or a spot. We absolutely love it. Service and delivery are also fast and efficient.
I use colloidal silver to help ward off infections (I put it in my daily drinking water) and occasionally for cleaning things like chopping boards that have been used for raw meat. I choose to use Pro Colloidal Silver because I know I can trust them to sell me a good quality product that has been tested by them at a reasonable price. Happy to recommend to others.
I've been using the PCS Colloidal Gold for over a year now and always been happy with the quality of the product, getting all the benefits of this supplement.
There was a leak in the packaging but only small my postie told me about it not enough to complain only a small loss. Now back to what the owners want ....yes it’s a good product been using procolloidal for several years and will always as I know the product is real and not just water.
Order 2 x 500ml bottles of colloidal silver. Package arrived to Ireland within a few days. Have only started using so too early to talk about benefits but am very hopeful based on other reviews here. Only downside was price of postage at £19, it worked out almost same price as product. Other than that, very happy.
I drink around 5ml of it with a glass full of water twice a day. It does tons of good to your body, it prevented me from having the worst symptoms of flu this winter. My dad puts two drops of this silver into his eyes to prevent eye infections. It has no taste, but with filtered water we use it does taste weird at the beginning. I would highly recommend this to everybody to take as a preventative and when you are under the weather to pick you up in no time. I believe the science behind it.
I am trying my best to keep this review short, because I could go on for a week about this great company. To start with, the product is the best on the market anywhere. Additionally, it is the cheapest. And, every now and then, I get a little gift with my order. And their custoner service is amazing.
Arrived on time as always, promptly and intact
Excellent product and service
Brilliant. Don't get winter bugs and I'm sure the silver has a lot to do with it. Easy to order. Arrives quickly. Good service.
The Colloidal Silver and Gold that I have bought are excellent quality, I recommend this company.
A great product that really works will be buying some more very soon thanks u
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.87 based on 552 reviews