Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pro Colloidal Silver

reviews@procolloidalsilver.com

Pro Colloidal Silver Ltd79 - 81 Market StreetStalybridgeCheshireSK15 2AA

How would you rate Pro Colloidal Silver ?

"My dog often gets alergies its brilliant as a cleanser if she scratches herself stops any infections and reduces the risk of infection"
Sue E
"This is an amazing product that we seem to use for almost all illnesses and injuries on the humans, dog and cats in the house! This is a great company to do business with, extremely fast delivery and a brilliant product."
Corascendea
"Pro Colloidal Silver is the best colloidal silver on the market and reasonably priced. I use colloidal silver in many ways, and believe not to be exaggerating when stating that it maybe saving a member of my family's life. It saved some of my precious plants in the garden. I use it from eye drops, general disinfectant for sores, cuts and grazes, to a remedy against minor gastric upsets. It is also brilliant for spraying precious plants against fungus and rot. The company gives a fine old fashioned personal service. I am delighted to have found them and look forward to more. Thank you so much."
Aniruddha J
Verified Buyer
"Me and all the family have been using colloidal silver for about two years. I have found it particularly effective in keeping away bacterial infections. None of us in the family have had to take anti-biotics since. Also the service by "Pro Colloidal Service" has been reliable and punctual and easy to order."
"Prompt delivery and to deal with to sort out delivery problems"
"Using colloidal silver was a recommendation from a friend, way back in 2008. Back then, I was living in Egypt, where the postal service, regarding packages and parcels, didn't seem to exist, due to too much corruption. Yes, you could order something from Amazon, but no, you would never receive it. Therefore, I was unable to purchase my own until I returned to the UK. At first, I tried colloidal silver from other companies but only found amber coloured. This I don't like, for various reasons, I prefer the clear. Not only does this company, Pro Colloidal Silver, make my preferred colloidal silver, they also make colloidal gold and colloidal copper, as well. I use gold for the osteoarthritis I have but recently purchased some for my father to try. My mother uses it, as well. I also use the copper for any external or internal infections as it's a perfect antibiotic. I don't seem to catch colds any longer I am pleased to say. In fact, I used to frequently suffer with impetigo on my face, which re-occurred a couple of times a year, but when I feel that oh so familiar tingling sensation coming on, I just quickly start spraying the colloidals on to the affected areas freqauently, which seems to kill the nasty bacteria before it gets a stranglehold on me, without the need to go to the doctors for creams and antibiotics, which takes two weeks to work. So I have never had a repeat of this terrible impetigo. I honestly don't think I could live without using the three of these colloidals. I absolutely love the stuff, I use silver for everything: eyes, ears, mouthwash spray, in water to purify it, drink it, spray it on human cuts, grazes, wounds, animal wounds, mix it with a cream to make it into an ointment, use it on door handles, keyboard, mouse, phones, you can also spray it on work surfaces where food is prepared, some people even use it in public toilets and/or hotel rooms. Heck! they even use it in space and now in plasters, I have noticed. This company ship incredibly fast too. In fact, the last time I ordered some on this one particular afternoon, the products arrived early the next morning. I couldn't believe it and I totally couldn't be happier. I am a 100% satisfied customer and highly recommend Pro Colloidal Silver and its other colloidals."
"Pro colloidal silver has alleviated chronic pain in my gum when all conventional medication has failed."
"Great for making your mouth feel wonderful"
"It was a nice and quick shipping, the package looks nice. The price was fair, I'd say, I cannot say anything about the quality yet, as this was my first purchase."
"The price was very good and the sprays just the right size"
"I have used pro colloidal silver quite a lot in the last year. I know have someone in my life with a brain tumour it is malignant I have just purchased six letters I am hoping because of the reviews and testimonials I read about this product that it is going to do some good for someone that I love very much. This individual has been given 6 to 8 months and I sincerely hope it is the wonder treatment. Ray"
"I have received my colloidal silver today and am very please. Had itchy and dry eyes due to hay fever and sauna so very unpleasant feeling colloidal silver and feel way bein my eyes. I drop a few drops of colloidal silver and within a few second you can feel the differents. I have other complication such as joint pain, inflammation, stuffy nose, sneezing so will give update after a few weeks BUT LOOKING FORWARD FOR POSITIVE RESULT."
"I understand that if you add MSM to your colloidal silver, it will deal with any cancer, and makes some cells to revert to normal cells, My wife and I have been taking the mixture for some time, and we are progressively getting better and better. No side effects have been noticed. Thank you PCS."
"Has a lot of uses for ailments such as healing sore gums, sore throats, deodorant, various skin disorders, and anything that needs an anti-fungal. An amazing safe, natural anti-biotic."
"Prompt well packaged items. Very good results from this product. Thank you"
"heals the itchiness from bites, coughing, makes u just feel good, heals dry skin."
"I drink one liter every 10 days twice a day to reduce the viral load treating Hepatitis C and it is good to know that this product is safe and will help me to heal from this."
JACQUELINE A
Verified Buyer
"Contiued excellent product and prompt efficient service. Thankyou"
"The Pro Colloidal Silver Generator is an easy way to make your own colloidal silver for much less . Straight forward instructions . Easy for anyone to use . Very pleased with this purchase. Also considering purchasing the 48v DC Transformer to make colloidal gold. Thank you ."
"Fantastic product, excellent service from staff who could not be more helpful and fast and efficient delivery. Highly recommended!"
"It helps to protect me from the numerous viruses that my grandchildren pass around the family. If I do get a virus, the symptoms are reduced."
"Help to keep all the family healthy"
"I love the product, I have used it on myself and my dogs and everything was good after just one or two applications. I gargle with it if I have the start of a sore throat or mouth ulcers and it works very well. One night last week my dog was madly licking and gnawing at one of her paws, I poured a capful of 'silver' over her paw and it stopped her licking immediately. Also, I just ordered some more on Sunday evening and received the order on Tuesday morning, Fantastic service."
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.88 based on 356 reviews