Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pro Colloidal Silver

reviews@procolloidalsilver.com

Pro Colloidal Silver Ltd79 - 81 Market StreetStalybridgeCheshireSK15 2AA

Tell us how Pro Colloidal Silver made you happy

"My dog often gets alergies its brilliant as a cleanser if she scratches herself stops any infections and reduces the risk of infection"
Sue E
"This is an amazing product that we seem to use for almost all illnesses and injuries on the humans, dog and cats in the house! This is a great company to do business with, extremely fast delivery and a brilliant product."
Corascendea
"Pro Colloidal Silver is the best colloidal silver on the market and reasonably priced. I use colloidal silver in many ways, and believe not to be exaggerating when stating that it maybe saving a member of my family's life. It saved some of my precious plants in the garden. I use it from eye drops, general disinfectant for sores, cuts and grazes, to a remedy against minor gastric upsets. It is also brilliant for spraying precious plants against fungus and rot. The company gives a fine old fashioned personal service. I am delighted to have found them and look forward to more. Thank you so much."
"Been taking colloidal silver at regular intervals during the winter for several years now and find it protects against cold and flu bugs Also use it for cuts and grazes to prevent infection"
"amazing stuff.gets rid of amy ilnesses ive had.been taking it from this site for years"
"i am very happy the colloidal silver generator. It saves me lots of money by making myself as i ingest CS every day."
"Use colloidal for myself and my fur babies it’s a life saver."
"Not had time to use this well packaged and safely delivered product - but I am optimistic that it will be beneficial addition to family medicine cabinet and look forward to enjoying it"
"It is always a joy to deal with Alan. His products are great and his customer service exemplary Jane"
"Very good products. I would recommend it."
"Bought colloidal gold for the first time from this company, the results were fantastic and will continue to use this product alongside my medicinal lifestyle"
"Helps to heal my wound"
"always receive what we expect"
"I am 79, and have suffered from arthritis, fungal nails, and the odd bout of diaorrhea/stomach upset for some years, and bought your colloidal silver some 5 weeks ago to see if it would help my stomach/bowels and have been taking a teaspoon in water each day since. Not only have my digestive symptoms disappeared, but my fungal nails have cleared up, and my arthritis in knees and hips has taken a major turn for the better. I can now walk comfortably for some 400 yards without having to sit, instead of needing to find a seat every 50 yards. I am amazed and delighted with your product. Thank-you!"
"Excellent products! Excellent service! What more could you want?"
"Colloidal silver has become a way of life for us!! We use it for everything from colds and viruses to cuts and scrapes. One sneeze and we say "lets get the colloidal silver." We are so grateful that it is effective for such a wide range of ailments, not damaging to the body and is at an affordable price. Thank you so much!"
"J'ai reçu la commande rapidement avec un certificat pour chaque métal. Suis très satisfait. Merci à vous!"
"I kid you not when I say I was about to have a full scale root canal and instead I asked the dentist to give me a few days, gurgled and squirted this on to it for those days religiously...gone!! Happened twice. Any time we have colds in the house, this is our 'go to' - it works!!!"
"I heard Colloidal Silver was very good for dogs. My dog had joint problems so thought I would try it. The service from you was brilliant delivery very quick and the Collodial Silver has worked brilliantly my dog is running around and her health has definately improved"
"Fabulous product took away redness and itching in a short time would recommend to friends and family"
"Excellent product. Dealing with this company is a pleasure."
"Have placed three orders with pro colloidal silver and have been both pleased with the product and the excellent service,would highly recommend them."
"Returning customer who is always pleased with the competitive price and speed of delivery"
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.89 based on 413 reviews