Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 26th August 2017
Sue E
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 8th January 2017
Corascendea
Procolloidal Silver is an outstanding company - high-quality products at very competitive prices and with Customer Service that other companies can only envy. I have been a returning customer for many years now and will remain loyal. They are in a word - superb.
Great stuff, keeps me illness free all year round
I have been using this for many years and find it invaluable for cleansing wounds and infections.
I'm a big fan of alternative medicine and this is one of the product that I successfully use. Having 3 children, we always have something going on 😅 last time it was eye infection. I use it and recommend it to all my friends. Thank you!
Always buy my Gold water from here. It seems to help me have far deeper dreams and helps with my concentration during the day.
I'm glad to find this Clloidale silver and you gave me chance to buy more! Many thanks. Kind regards
The zinc rods were poor. Broke on removing from packaging rendering them useless.
I find this hard to believe. The zinc wire is so pliable it's near impossible to snap. Customer hasn't been in touch prior to review.
Good quality prduct and excellent service
This was recommended to me by a friend and still early days so can’t say much about the products however delivery and packaging was quick and neat. I will be ordering again
When my delivery of colloidal silver was late arriving the company replied to my email immediately apologising and explaining the reason for the delay.
Love the benefits of having Colloidal Silver for various reasons and ailments, I always regularly order 2 x 2 Litre bottles
This not the first time I ordered from this company. The colloidal silver is excellent and as well the price and the fast delivery. Highly recommended. Thank you
excellent service. good quality colloidal silver. highly recommended
Your web site is difficult to use on mobile phone you have to zoom in to read it took me a while to work it out
Been using thuis product for years S it is so good! Excellent delivery times too
Good products good quality.
always promptly delivered
23.9.21 I have used Colloidal Silver for many years of which some with Pro Colloidal Silver. I have found it effective & the service is usually caring. The CS is a very old recepe which continues what speak for itself. Obviously like every other thing it have to be used carefully. Y.G.
Always excellent products and service, thank you
Pro Colloidal Silver are a company I use routinely. Their products are go the highest production standards and extremely competitive pricing. I thank the day I found them and will remain a returning customer.
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.86 based on 769 reviews