Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

79 - 81 Market Street
Stalybridge
Cheshire
SK15 2AA

How would you rate Pro Colloidal Silver?

Pete J
Verified Reviewer

Brilliant product, i use for horticultural to prevent damp off disease & other fungi,
Marisa F
Verified Buyer

This is a probably the best things i have found, it cures any virus and bacteria infection, in or out of your body.Just can not believe this is not very common knowledge.
Also, have tried many others silver supplies and this is definitely best one.
Carol G
Verified Buyer

It seems to be able to keep any potential spots on my face at bay before they really break out.
John H
Verified Buyer

use pro colloidal silver for infections and find it a really good product
Vanessa
Unverified Reviewer

The product arrived promptly.
James M
Verified Buyer

Having first purchased Silver Rods 99.99% and was impressed I then decided to buy one of their generator kits and distilled water. Excellent kit and water and great delivery too. I bought the basic generator kit as I already have a TDS meter etc. Great laser pen, scourer and filters came with it too and another set of silver rods! Excellent, will buy from them again and probably only them.
SANJA
Unverified Reviewer

I used it for treating Candida Albacans and it worked great. It was the cheapest price i could find anywhere and the service was great. I will certainly buy it again.
Anthony M
Unverified Reviewer

Great deal on silver, copper,& gold
Graham H
Reviewer

Excellent for treating flu like symptoms, stomach upsets, and infections. I have recommended this product to many of my colleagues, family and friends. Their service is always prompt and efficient, and i have no problem recommending this company and their product.
Graham H
Unverified Reviewer

Wonderful product for treating flu like symptoms, stomach upsets, and infections. Always arrives on specified delivery date. I have encouraged many of my colleagues to try this product. Overall an excellent company.
Boro
Unverified Reviewer

Good quality silver water. Kids rarely sick since we started using it. Flu like simptoms or sore throat gone in a day or two.Good value for money when you by 2 liters for the price of one.
Maria D
Verified Buyer

I am very happy with the Colloidal silver
Lynn C
Verified Buyer

It is so nice to be able to find a natural product that has such a variety of benefits and uses. To have such a versatile product on hand instead of relying on traditional medicines/treatments is great and what an amazing array of uses this product has. I have been taking as a daily maintenance tonic for about a week now, its early days yet but I have faith that it will prove extremely beneficial to my general well being and health. The product came highly recommended to me by a health practitioner/therapist that I have recently started seeing.
Verified Buyer

Excellent product. Arrived time specify.
Michael S
Verified Buyer

good price quality ratio and correct shipping considering the weight !
Peter H
Verified Buyer

Great service cheapest I can find on the web
Unverified Reviewer

Stops colds during the winter months!
Hibiscuspete
Unverified Reviewer

Use mainly in the greenhouse as a fungicide, works brilliantly.
Pete J
Unverified Reviewer

I use mainly in the greenhouse as a fungicide, works brilliantly, i also inhaled it on a long haul flight to prevent catching cold / flu , with good results.
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.88 based on 215 reviews