Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pro Colloidal Silver

reviews@procolloidalsilver.com

Pro Colloidal Silver Ltd79 - 81 Market StreetStalybridgeCheshireSK15 2AA

How would you rate Pro Colloidal Silver?

"My dog often gets alergies its brilliant as a cleanser if she scratches herself stops any infections and reduces the risk of infection"
Sue E
"This is an amazing product that we seem to use for almost all illnesses and injuries on the humans, dog and cats in the house! This is a great company to do business with, extremely fast delivery and a brilliant product."
Corascendea
"Pro Colloidal Silver is the best colloidal silver on the market and reasonably priced. I use colloidal silver in many ways, and believe not to be exaggerating when stating that it maybe saving a member of my family's life. It saved some of my precious plants in the garden. I use it from eye drops, general disinfectant for sores, cuts and grazes, to a remedy against minor gastric upsets. It is also brilliant for spraying precious plants against fungus and rot. The company gives a fine old fashioned personal service. I am delighted to have found them and look forward to more. Thank you so much."
"I ordered the Gold, Silver and Copper bundle with the free copper bracelet. Amazing value and felt the benefits from each one even after a really short time. My wife suffers from vertical eczema on her shins and the silver is a great relief from the pain that comes from an outbreak. Definitely will buy again"
"Good website.Very informative blog about products.2 for 1 offer.Great price.Accurate shipping information.Arrived on time.Well packaged and presented."
"Very quick service. Too early to comment on the product itself yet."
"very good anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. Taken when colds starts relieves symptoms and helps recover quickly."
"Delighted, have told my friends"
"I was recommended to use colloidal silver by Medb.es, my alternative medical advisers and am extremely pleased with its antibacterial qualities. It proved effective in the trenches during the first world war. I will continue to use it always."
"After only a week, my breathing is easier and my energy is returning! My wife says it is working on her rosacea too, magic stuff!"
"Very quick delivery and happy with purchase, both myself and my pets use this all the time. Highly recommended."
"Great service! as what Allan promised the PCS Generator arrived on time... I have been using it almost everyday and it produces perfect CS solution for my family and friends... and because of that we are buying again another unit...:-) thanks Sir Allan for an excellent service..."
"Super quick and efficient service. Good quality silver at a much better price than on the high street. Their silver is a staple in our house."
"Above and beyond expectations at every opportunity means my purchase confidence has gone through the roof and I look forward to being a happy, long term and healthy advocate of this business. Thanks for the kind gift!"
"It's good for cold and some other illnesses."
"They didn't send my order when I expected it but one phone call later they immediately put it right and they were very apologetic about it That to me shows commitment to their business rather that either ignoring me or waffling some excuse, I know because I use to run a plc group with a lot of staff."
"I use Colloidal Silver nearly a year for different kind of things. Over 50 I don't take any medication. I had some problem with my heart but doctors could not find out what. I don't trust in doctors and don't want to take anything if that is possible. I was searching for natural alternatives when I found Colloidal Silver. First I wasn't sure about it but I thought just try with a little jar. Helped me with my skin problem (acne). Doctors coudn't. Use it internal and external since. Little spray bottle is always with me. My daughter asks me if she's got some problem what to do? Always say to her first try Silver. In the beginning she looked at me strange and I think she thought I lost my mind. Now when I say to her the answer is I do it already. I can recommend to everyone. The costumer service is great. Alan helps me if I have a question. Thank you for the service and the product"
"I have found Pro Colloidal Silver to be very effective for skin problems and blemishes of all sorts. I use it for myself and my dog. I have also bought bottles for my two daughters and families (with my young grandchildren). The price is also very good. I buy the two large bottles for extra value for money. I like to keep a stock in."
"Have not received it yet. Have emailed and no reply."
Hi Keith, We do hope you have now received your order, I expect it was delayed due to the recent weather conditions but we did dispatch on time and also did reply to your email at our earliest opportunity.
"My wife and I use Colloidal Silver for a variety of health issues. We take it internally - sore throats and heartburn, externally - conjunctivitis, abrasions and bruises. It is always in our First Aid Box. This is a really effective product and we have never experienced any side effects and we have never heard of anyone suffering side effects. ."
"ENERGY BOOSTING EFFECT OF COLLOIDAL SILVER DOSES AT 150ML A DAY"
"My son who lives in South America, asked me to order the CBD oil Pro Colloidal Silver for him. He has serious pain issues due to a back injury and this product has been a boon to him."
"When I placed my first order with your company I was motivated by my daughters wish. After a thorough discussion we decided that the Best theme for her high school science paper will be THE IMPACT OF COLLOIDAL GOLD ON IQ She decided to become the guinea pig and took colloidal gold orally for a period of 62 days. Before that she took IQ tests with average results of 138. After two months of using your product her IQ raised to 152. So she is a genius now. Thank to you. And me. How great is that. ;o) I became a user and propagator of colloidal gold as well because after using your product My mental health as well as physical health has improved significantly."
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.88 based on 333 reviews