Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

Read Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

reviews@procolloidalsilver.com

Pro Colloidal Silver Ltd79 - 81 Market StreetStalybridgeCheshireSK15 2AA

Tell us how Pro Colloidal Silver made you happy
Very good customer service from This Company. Very helpful if you have a question. Quick delivery. Very good products. I have been a customer for several years, and will continue to buy from them.
I always purchase Pro Colloidal Silver as it's our first 'go to' for absolutely anything before going on to other natural remedies, but that's not very often, as it really works. I highly recommend this product.
Tested ppm was only 17 not 25 as advertised
Good price, fast delivery
USE AS A MOUTWASH
Pro Colloidal Silver is a very good antiseptic, and is beneficial for all sorts of abrasions etc. I used it on my cats eye after he underwent surgery, and there was a very real risk of infection. I understand that before the widespread use of antibiotics, silver was used extensively in dressings etc.
Been taking pro colloidal silver for several years now and completely satisfied with the product Especially during the winter to fight off cold and chest infections
I suffer m.e or c.f.s , I couldn’t exercise for over 2 years this amazing stuff got exercising again
Good service, excellent product. Have been a customer for a few years & hope to continue to trade with this company. JA
High standard good value colloidal silver..also sent me a copper bracelet as I ordered two bottles...speedy delivery...thank you
Love this product and order regularly. I use for various ailments very versatile.
Amazing product! I don't use antibiotics for over 10 years know. I used it for the entire family, it always helps us 😉
Dear sirs I found the product to be spot on...and the company very efficient
I took advantage of the fantastic offer of 1 litre = 1 free. Prompt delivery and I am 3 days in so it's early days. I'm feeling slightly more energetic already. I have health issues too numerous to mention here but as they improve or are eradicated I will be sure to let everyone know. Wonderful service.
Exellent for flu viruses,coughs,and ease phlegm by expectoration. I am happy this product as an alternative,also do not forget that Colloidal Silver lower iron level in your blood,so top up with some iron suppliments too.
i have bought colloidal silver from this company many times. i find that the price is very competitive and i like the fact that i can buy it in glass bottles. when i have rung the company, i have found them to be very friendly and helpful.i have always received my orders quickly and have not had to return any order. i would highly recommend this company.
Brilliant, I love it.
Excellent, high quality product that is used widely in our household. It keeps my young daughters problematic ear infection at bay. No more pharmaceutical antibiotics needed. Great value for money and always delivered on time. Would highly recommend
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.88 based on 525 reviews