Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

Sue E
Pro Colloidal Silver 5 star review on 8th January 2017
Corascendea
A happy regular buyer
Excellent product for taking the itch out of clegg bits
Wish I had bought one years ago!
Pro Colloidal Silver in every way continually delivers the same high standard. Long standing satisfied customer. Thank you again.
Good stuff , thanks for the swift delivery
Quality product, delivered within a few days of ordering. Very satisfied with this company and product.
Astounding, cleared a head injury up after 7 days spraying the product on the wound. My wife sprayed her legs and they have healed very quick. Not sure how or why it works, but it does.
very trustful
I love your product, I've only purchased the gold so far. I just wish your delivery was faster. I usually have to wait 5 days or more for the delivery to arrive.
Excellent product. Energy dips when I run out. Prompt efficient service. Recommended.
Always good products and service - I find the Silver particularly useful for many situations, including for its anti-inflamatory properties used on gums etc.
Excellent Quality Product
A 5 Star and Hassle free service with the benefits of very competitve products. No need to shop anywhere else!
I ordered regularly, started two years ago, Good quality product wery satisfied.
I have pit a few drops of Colloidal silver in my cat's drinking water for about 3 years now. She has rhinitis, an inflammation of the nasal passages which occasionally needs a course of antibiotics. Since adding Colloidal silver to her water, she has needed antibiotics just once. I was impressed with the speed this company sent the order and how well packaged it was
I love getting my colloidal silver from pro colloidal silver because of the great quality. I got a small bottle to start with and have never stopped. My orders are processed quickly and always well packaged. Brilliant product and service all round. I recommend pro colloidal silver always.
My family have been purchasers for several years. Excellent health giving product. Fast prompt service. Thank you. JA
I regularly buy colloidal silver for my ailments always good and quick to deliver
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.86 based on 740 reviews