Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pro Colloidal Silver

reviews@procolloidalsilver.com

Pro Colloidal Silver Ltd79 - 81 Market StreetStalybridgeCheshireSK15 2AA

How would you rate Pro Colloidal Silver ?

"My dog often gets alergies its brilliant as a cleanser if she scratches herself stops any infections and reduces the risk of infection"
Sue E
"This is an amazing product that we seem to use for almost all illnesses and injuries on the humans, dog and cats in the house! This is a great company to do business with, extremely fast delivery and a brilliant product."
Corascendea
"Pro Colloidal Silver is the best colloidal silver on the market and reasonably priced. I use colloidal silver in many ways, and believe not to be exaggerating when stating that it maybe saving a member of my family's life. It saved some of my precious plants in the garden. I use it from eye drops, general disinfectant for sores, cuts and grazes, to a remedy against minor gastric upsets. It is also brilliant for spraying precious plants against fungus and rot. The company gives a fine old fashioned personal service. I am delighted to have found them and look forward to more. Thank you so much."
"great product, real quality, fast safe delivery and also people who will help with questions. Just a great firm and great product."
"Good service .excellent results first class product Thank you"
"I buy from here all the time. Amazing service and quick delivery and the products work wonders. Thanks"
"I have been taking this product for less than two weeks now and feel much better in myself."
"Now is the time of year to start taking Colloidal Silver daily, it is excellent for building up the immune system to avoid colds and flu over the winter months ahead, highly recommended and have proved it really works for all the family."
"Easy order process, extremely quick postage and delivery. Even though I didn't do the correct procedure they were helpful and quick at sorting it out for me. Now that's the review on the service. The product I bought colloidal silver is fantastic helped in so many ways"
"Always good product always fast delivery."
"Wonderful service and prompt delivery."
"Very good prompt service. Arrived next day!"
"I'm ALWAYS happy with this company and their product!"
"Making an order is so easy and the offers are always excellent value. The product is clean, too, and arrives in super-quick time. Great!"
"The product is fantastic. I failed to bring any with me from England and Alan took the time to speak with me at length and arrange for it to be couriered out to me in Spain. Fantastic service. I had a copper bangle sent as a gift too which I wear every day and the silver I use for mosquito bites and sweat rashes and for the healing of blisters. Seriously ... it can be used on anything including a sore throat!!"
"I ordered 2x 250ml of 25ppm Colloidal Gold which arrived very securely packaged indeed. Delivery time was very fast. I look forward to feeling the benefits."
"Great service and happy with purchase, used for myself and my pets!"
"great anti bacterial and viral product found it works with ear and eye infections cleaning cuts and scrapes cold and flu chest infections"
"Excellent service and a great quality product to match"
"Delivery is always fast. We use colloidal silver all year round in our house. It's definitely the main part of our medicine cabinet."
"Pro Colloidal Silver are a truly superb company, with a whole range of high quality products at extremely competitive prices and speedy delivery. I have ordered previously and will continue supporting them as well and telling all my friends and family to do the same. I highly recommend them with 5 stars ++++++. Thank you guys."
"Both my wife and myself have been regular uses of Colloidal Silver for year now - internally and externally, (as is our puppy!). Their offer was too good to miss but the Royal Mail decided to hold back the package causing problems all round. Communication with the Company (Alan) was first class though throughout, and the package finally arrived after the excess was paid and then reimbursed, and a complimentary bottle of Colloidal Silver was also sent as an apology. Certainly no issues with the Company at all and I will not hesitate to use them in the future when our stock needs replenishing. The delay in delivering was solely down to the Royal Mail - the order was dispatched very promptly to me .... the delivery side was the issue!"
"Brilliant product with so many uses. Never without a bottle at home or away."
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.89 based on 389 reviews