Pro Colloidal Silver Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pro Colloidal Silver

reviews@procolloidalsilver.com

Pro Colloidal Silver Ltd79 - 81 Market StreetStalybridgeCheshireSK15 2AA

How would you rate Pro Colloidal Silver?

Unverified Reviewer

My dog often gets alergies its brilliant as a cleanser if she scratches herself stops any infections and reduces the risk of infection
Sue E
Sue E
Verified Reviewer

This is an amazing product that we seem to use for almost all illnesses and injuries on the humans, dog and cats in the house!
This is a great company to do business with, extremely fast delivery and a brilliant product.
Corascendea
Corascendea
Unverified Reviewer

Pro Colloidal Silver is the best colloidal silver on the market and reasonably priced. I use colloidal silver in many ways, and believe not to be exaggerating when stating that it maybe saving a member of my family's life. It saved some of my precious plants in the garden. I use it from eye drops, general disinfectant for sores, cuts and grazes, to a remedy against minor gastric upsets. It is also brilliant for spraying precious plants against fungus and rot. The company gives a fine old fashioned personal service. I am delighted to have found them and look forward to more. Thank you so much.
Paul
Verified Reviewer

a great product at a great price and delivered really fast. A great vendor.
Clare S
Verified Buyer

Very speedy service. Happy to help should you need advice.
I tried to do order using my mobile device but struggled so contacted company by phone and they immediately helped me out. Worked better on computer. Would recommend.
Jack R
Verified Buyer

Used for winter colds, Shaving rash, Cuts, Skin care and lots more. Very effective.
Ahmed R
Verified Buyer

I have been very happy to deal with this company. Their services and advice is excellent. I wish there were. more Companys like Pro Collooidal Silver. Keep up the good work and best wishes. Thank you for all your help
Cecil C
Verified Buyer

Would not be without this product. Great for keeping colds and flu away. The grandchildren take it every morning now during the winter months and it has prevented them from getting coughs and colds,as it builds up the immune system. Can highly recommend.
Verified Buyer

I used to suffer from sun spots and other skin aliments before I started using Colloidal Silver. Love the product.
Ahmed R
Verified Reviewer

One of the best people to deal with. Product of good quality.

Mark D
Verified Buyer

My items took a couple of days to be delivered and were wrapped perfectly. I have found the service and products to be excellent. Fully recommended.
Kevin S
Verified Buyer

i love my colloidal silver generator.im using more and so is my family and pets.1 dog 2 cats.😊
Lynn C
Verified Buyer

"I was introduced to this product by my massage therapist who could not sing its praises high enough so I immediately ordered some for myself on the basis of such a high recommendation. I have been taking daily as a preventative and for general wellbeing and I am pleased to say that since I have been taking this product I have not suffered from any colds or other seasonal illnesses so I will continue taking it as a daily boost to my regime! "
Deborah W
Verified Buyer

Colloidal silver has proved to be the Holy Grail of good health for, both, me and my animals. Colds and flu have become non-existent, gum/dental health has improved, markedly, and it never fails to astound me how quickly colloidal silver heals cuts, bites, wounds and, even, infections.
Pro Colloidal Silver is a fantastic product that, “does exactly what it says on the tin”. With some really good offers available, it’s great value for money and the customer service has proved excellent every time. I would (and often do) highly recommend it for everyone – be they 2 or 4 footed beasts!
Denise C
Verified Buyer

I rang the number before purchase and was pleased with the very helpful information and advice I was given. Once ordered the purchase arrived promptly and I'm pleased with it.
Carol
Verified Reviewer

It is great for helping to calm down and clear spots on my face. It has also helped me to clear up fungal nail infection over the course of a few weeks.
Leslie J
Verified Buyer

i use colloidal silver and copper for gum infection also to treat animal when needed i always keep a supply on hand when antibiotics are not available
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and I personally find the Silver to be better quality here than elsewhere.
Unverified Reviewer

Very fast delivery and the one litre bottle offers better value.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service! Received order very quick. Very impressed.
Petr B

First this firm included a certificate of conformity 99,99 purity
second the sevice and product were 100% all round
Thank you Peter Brannon.
Jan W
Verified Reviewer

used the silver on my keyhole surgery scars that Were infected, after a couple of days no infection brilliant
Pro Colloidal Silver is rated 4.90 based on 270 reviews