Privilege Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Privilege

How would you rate Privilege?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Privilege in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I insured my Daewoo Matiz with these guys. As I only had one year "no claims" bonus it was expensive at £80 a month... when I went to renew I said to them that maybe if I reduced the miles I did per year this would improve my premium and she said she would check. She said it had actually made it go UP by £9 a month to £89... I said "Ok - well leave it as it was then"... she said "Oh we can't do that"... so I was stuck. About six months later my car was vandalised and I enquired about making a claim - The guy I spoke to said I would probably get around £250 so I said OK, but not to do anything if it would affect my renewal as I didn't want my policy to get more expensive - He assured me that my renewal would not be affected so I went ahead and claimed - then when I phoned to check a month before my next renewal, they told me I had forfeited my no claims bonus and my policy would be hiked again. I was disgusted and cancelled my policy and went elsewhere.... Long story short, not only was I ripped off and lost my no claims bonus, these gangsters are now hounding me for two month's worth of hiked up premiums which I never even used! I was royally stitched up by this firm - whatever they tell you, DO NOT take it on face value, make sure you have it in writing, and be careful what you say on the phone - me simply ENQUIRING if my policy would reduce if I changed the stipulated mileage resulted in my policy going up. I would never recommend these people to anyone."
Mr Brackenbury
"Very easy to use website, and a competitive quote given."
Privilege is rated 3.50 based on 2 reviews