The Private Therapy Clinic Reviews

The Private Therapy Clinic 5 star review on 16th March 2022
The Private Therapy Clinic 5 star review on 21st March 2019
The Private Therapy Clinic 5 star review on 10th November 2017
The Private Therapy Clinic 5 star review on 24th January 2017
My daughter 12 years, attends weekly sessions with Tamara Licht to help her with anxiety and to cope with her emotions and her anger issues. Tamara is an expert in her field, professional, approachable and so clever at handling both parents and teenagers alike. She is willing to go above and beyond for her clients. Always happy to answer all our questions and worries anytime during the week to assist us with our daughter. She also made space to accommodate us the first couple of weeks when her schedule was fully booked. She genuinely care about her clients, I highly recommend her!
(Tamara Licht Musso) - Posted 1 year ago
This service has changed my life massively, the support and service really goes the extra mile. Previously I couldn't find a therapy/therapist that suited me but since finding the private therapy clinic I have felt like the service I receive is tailored for me and I couldn't be more grateful for all the help they have given me. Service:11/10 would 100% recommend to anyone
(Agata Podstepska) - Posted 1 year ago
I would like to thank Tamara Licht for her professional assessment of our son. She not only gave the right diagnose but also agreed to take part in a very difficult meeting between us, local authority and school in regard to EHCP assessment of our son. She supported us through out the all process. We couldn't thank her more.
(Tamara Licht Musso) - Posted 1 year ago
PTC has been excellent. I am so pleased to have found therapy I can afford and a therapist who is kind, empathetic and happy to adapt the approach to my needs. I found the process of signing up/beginning therapy to be very easy too.
(Jade Thomas) - Posted 1 year ago
The Private Therapy Clinic has been very beneficial for me over this brief period. From the initial phone call, to the list of recommended professionals, to the actual sessions, I've found it all very user friendly and helpful. The therapy I've received has been great, and I genuinely feel a change even after 6 sessions or so. Would highly recommend!
(Jade Thomas) - Posted 1 year ago
Tanja is brilliant, fully in tune with us and our needs as a couple. We are coming towards the end of our sessions together and we will miss it but eternally grateful for all the help she has given us. Fantastic!
(Tanja Bozic) - Posted 1 year ago
This has been one of the scariest and most wonderful experiences of my life. - I have struggled for +10 years with Cat Phobia and never in my wildest dreams have I thought that I will be able to stand close to a cat, let alone to have one in my lap and play with her. Dina and the team have been amazing through out the whole process and especially on the day of the exposure therapy. We started slowly by me just looking at the cat in her box and ended up with me having the cat in my lap in less than 2hours. If it wasn't for Dina's patience, making me do the breathworks every time my anxiety would go up and all the moral support, I don't think I would have made it. So thank you Dina and everyone in The Private Therapy Clinic for helping me.
(Dina Hajdini) - Posted 1 year ago
Private Therapy Clinic offered me a very beneficial experience and helped me in many areas to discover solutions and options but it was also an important factor in self-understanding and overcoming obstacles. I had a very pleasant experience for the mind and the therapist was very specific and nice. I will call now for services whenever I need them.
(Adam Baiza) - Posted 1 year ago
Olga is really helping us out of a bit of trouble we have in our relationship. Major progress have been made through practical and tailored advices. Her range of advisory also extends into other domains (e.g. stress management) which was useful in our case. Overall we are extremely happy to have sought her support and can wholeheartedly recommend her.
(Olga Pacholec) - Posted 1 year ago
Tanja Bozic has been a great help through a very tumultuous time in my life, offering nonjudgemental support and guiding me through a series of realisations that are greatly improving my wellbeing. She is exceptionally patient, punctual and attentive, and I've had a wonderful experience.
(Tanja Bozic) - Posted 1 year ago
An excellent service, with my therapist Jade adapting very well to a style of therapy that suits me. I have progressed leaps and bounds with my mental health, and am very glad I decided to step into therapy. They also have a fast and professional customer service, who were very kind in helping me reschedule at the last minute!
(Jade Thomas) - Posted 1 year ago
My experience was very pleasant. Many thanks to the doctor that listen to me (Jade)
(Jade Thomas) - Posted 1 year ago
Dr. Matthew Sawa is calm and compassionate. He goes beyond what was expected to care for me as a patient. He applies his wealth of experience to tailor his approach to my needs and has provided practical guidance for myself, my family and my employer with my mental health condition. He uses a holistic approach by combining safer medication, dietary advice and the use of state-of-the-art electronic treatments. He is insightful and is able to detect any subtle changes in my condition. I have been fortunate to be under his care and I highly recommend him without hesitation.
(Dr. Matthew Sawa) - Posted 1 year ago
Dr. Daniela Rossi knows what she is doing and is very experienced. She greatly reduced my suffering and targeted my problem, getting to the root of it and helped in finding effective solutions. She knows how to get the best out of the patient and I would highly recommend her.
(Dr. Daniela Rossi) - Posted 1 year ago
The therapy sessions have really been helping me and I’ve benefitted from them greatly
(Vasiliki Gofa (Vivi)) - Posted 1 year ago
I benefited immensely form schema therapy. I had to stop on redundancy
(Avesta Panahi) - Posted 1 year ago
The Private Therapy Clinic helped at such crucial period of my life this year, and offered me the the support of Dr. Daniela Rossi on the spot. It was really hard to find any therapist in central London without 3 months waiting time!! Dr. Daniela was just amazing person, being a good listener and managed over 3-4 months period to solve my issues/challenges that I had when I saw her for the first time. I feel i have achieved a lot and ready to take on new challenges on my life and accept things as they are in my life and change it when I can.
(Dr. Daniela Rossi) - Posted 1 year ago
Tanja Bozic is very empathy and professional. She introduces me a great book to read and gives some homeworks after the session, very helpful. Sessions with her were very helpful and life-changing.
(Tanja Bozic) - Posted 1 year ago
We have been having couples counselling with Tanja. From day one Tanja has made us feel at ease and we have both felt able to open up and explore the issues we have been facing. Even when we feel we may not be explaining ourselves well Tanja just seems to get it/us, and is able to say just enough to give us a whole new insight and perspective to help us understand. We can’t imagine not having Tanja to talk to you each week!
(Tanja Bozic) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent service - they are very good at finding the right therapist for you, financially as well as mentally.
The Private Therapy Clinic is rated 4.81 based on 429 reviews