The Private Therapy Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Private Therapy Clinic
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read The Private Therapy Clinic Reviews

Lee@theprivatetherapyclinic.co.uk

The private therapy clinic is a top class team of professionals who genuinely cares about the welfare of the client / patient. My therapy was conducted in a such a conducive and sensitive way and I felt safe to share my experiences with a feeling of received sensitivity and understanding. My long road to recovery will begin and end with TPTC (The Private Therapy Clinic) if you're reading this examining whether to go to TPTC, I would say do it. You will not regret it. I didn't.
(Tamara Licht Musso) - Posted 9 months ago
Alexandra is an absolutely fantastic therapist. From the moment I met her, I instantly felt that she understood me and that I could trust her. Our sessions together are something I really and truly look forward to every week. She always comes prepared, having thought about what I said during our previous session and offering various new tailored exercises and approaches. She has helped so much already, and for that I couldn’t be more grateful. Thank you Alexandra!
(Dr. Alexandra Chrysagi) - Posted 9 months ago
The private therapy clinic itself was a bit complicated in terms of communication in the beginning with wrong instructions and a lot of changes but everything changed since I have met my therapist Vasiliki Gkofa!!! It has been an amazing transformation from a company to a shelter! She is a great professional even if she is so young with a lot of potentials to to be more incredible than she already is.
(Vasiliki Gofa) - Posted 9 months ago
Dr Rossi nursed me back to life. Professional, empathetic and lovely! I feel like myself again and ready to “face the world” on my own again
(Dr. Daniela Rossi) - Posted 9 months ago
I’m so pleased with my services and highly recommend this clinic. Vivi is exceptionally insightful and has helped me a achieve my goals since started therapy.
(Vasiliki Gofa) - Posted 9 months ago
Fantastic Service, very happy with the treatment I have been receiving.
(Tamara Licht Musso) - Posted 9 months ago
My experience at the Private Therapy Clinic and specifically with Tamara Licht Musso was excellent and life-changing!
(Tamara Licht Musso) - Posted 9 months ago
Very happy with all services provided. Always happy to help as an when needed. Tamara has been instrumental in getting me back on track and wouldn’t have been able to do so without her constant help and support.
(Tamara Licht Musso) - Posted 9 months ago
Positive and professional experience with Dr Tamara Licht!
(Tamara Licht Musso) - Posted 9 months ago
Professional, put my Daughter at ease quickly.
Helped her understand what she was going through. Still a away to go but better than she was
(Tamara Licht Musso) - Posted 10 months ago
Very professional, personable and nice environment. Strongly recommend.
(Tamara Licht Musso) - Posted 10 months ago
Thank you Miss Tamara! Every time she will give my daughter the greatest help, give me the greatest support! Even when she was on vacation and resting, she did not forget to reply to me, telling me how to face and solve the problem at that time. Thank you! Merry Christmas in advance!
(Tamara Licht Musso) - Posted 10 months ago
Alexandra has been a fantastic therapist. She helped me through my anxiety and deal with issues that have been with me since I was a child. She gave me a good understanding of why the therapies we used work and recommended extra reading. I really recommend this very professional service.
(Dr. Alexandra Chrysagi) - Posted 10 months ago
I found the therapy useful and techniques that hopefully I will be able to action - for me personally I probably needed to be able to talk a bit more (felt like the sessions were more like very helpful lectures rather than therapy ) but overall feel better for coming than I did prior .
(Dr. Daniela Rossi) - Posted 10 months ago
I had a consultation with Dr Sawa just over a month ago. I had been experiencing work related stress due to numerous corporate issues together with a hostile work environment over a number of years. The immense strain of this daily situation affected my physical health (breathing difficulties, asthmatic episodes) as well as my mental state. I was at breaking point and needing urgent help and telephoned in the afternoon and booked a same day evening appointment. After discussing a situation that has been ongoing for several years Dr Sawa helped me to understand the complex nature of what I am going through. I was diagnosed with mixed anxiety and depressive disorder and Dr Sawa prescribed anti-depressants as well as advising me to continue therapy with my counselling psychologist. Dr Sawa also advised me of my legal rights with regard to mental health and the Equalities Act which I was unaware of, and when I was at crisis point had not given thought to. I am extremely grateful for his prompt response and recommendations as to how to move forward with this ongoing distressing situation.
(Dr. Matthew Sawa) - Posted 10 months ago
Earlier this year I started suffering physical symptoms of Anxiety which I was very dismissive about. A few months later I had developed Health Anxiety due to my physical symptoms. I was losing myself in life until I met Vsoja. She was empathetic, kind and understanding. Vsoja really helped calm me down and see life in a different aspect, she has a naturally calming demeanor. I can honestly say I never thought I'd get out of such a horrible mental state so soon after having therapy. If you have Anxiety/ Health Anxiety I highly recommend you see a therapist as great as mine. I can finally say life is starting to feel normal again. Not every day is perfect but I'm more educated on my mental health/ physical symptoms and I know how to deal with my anxiety much better, all thanks to Vsoja. what a valuable member of the team!
(Vjosa) - Posted 10 months ago
Prompt response, complete availability and flexibility.
Very professional personnel and service.
(Dr. Matthew Sawa) - Posted 10 months ago
Very helpful for trauma therapy.
(Dr. Alexandra Chrysagi) - Posted 11 months ago
I had a couple sessions with Anna until being referred to another therapist here, and Anna was amazing. I really loved how she made me feel so comfortable and open, and her energy is great. She was great in keeping structure in our sessions, as she always brought me back to the point when I went on tangent, but never once did I feel like I didn't have enough space to express/explain myself. Really really liked our sessions.
(Anna) - Posted 11 months ago
Over the course of my sessions with Dr. Rossi I have felt much more able to manage my anxiety in the short term and over minor issues. This has helped me immeasurably in feeling calmer and more comfortable on a day to day basis.

I also feel more aware of my "values" which has helped me deal with major issue in an healthy and constructive way.
(Dr. Daniela Rossi) - Posted 11 months ago