Private Finance Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Private Finance Ltd

About Private Finance Ltd: Established in 1999 Private Finance has successfully negotiated billions of pounds of mortgages. It is an independent mortgage broker whose mission is to exceed your expectations, working on your behalf to procure competitive terms and a suitable solution, quickly and efficiently.

Private Finance is not limited in the range of mortgages it will consider for clients. It is well respected by mainstream institutions and private banks, with which it has a reputation for introducing high quality clients. Its mortgage brokers are qualified professionals who understand and empathise with the needs of discerning individuals. As a client of Private Finance you are assured that your mortgage will be handled on a day to day basis by your dedicated broker and that it will be competitive and well suited to your needs.

02073172820

kate.blissett@privatefinance.co.uk

How would you rate Private Finance Ltd?

Dag
Verified Reviewer

Coming from abroad and encountering the many peculiarities of the UK system and requirements for purchasing a property, it was a relief to get in touch with Tim Nye who served me very well. Thanks to his expert assistance we were able to secure a loan and he remained patient throughout the process despite my many dumb questions.
Emily Churchill
Verified Buyer

A friend recommended using Private Finance and were thrilled when they took on our unique case. Sarah went above and beyond to ensure that we secured our mortgage and was there every step of the way to answer any questions we had. What we anticipated would be a long and painful process turned out to be a lot easier, and it is all down to the guidance and support we received from Private Finance.
Mr Narenthira
Verified Buyer

We had a great experience dealing with Private Finance Ltd. Kanna and George went above and beyond to ensure that we secured our mortgage and were fantastic from start to finish!
Karim
Verified Reviewer

Before searching for a property, I had gone through 4 mortgage advisors and none of them were able to deliver the particular requirements that I was looking for. Then I came across Michelle Clack. She was not only able to meet my requirements, but she actually exceeded my expectations. Although I thought it might be too good to be true, the process was professional and smooth the whole way and Michelle delivered exactly what she had promised. Not to mention that she was always there to answer my questions and responded quickly when there were any issues. Thank you Michelle!
Unverified Reviewer

Michelle Clack has helped us tremendously with two remortgages. She is professional, helpful and always at the end of the phone to answer any questions.
Charlotte Chapman
Verified Buyer

I could not be happier with the service I received from Private Finance. My consultant, Michael Mears, went above and beyond to help me secure the best mortgage deal. As a first time buyer, I was nervous but Michael put me at ease throughout the process. He explained clearly and in detail the different types of mortgage available to me and managed to procure me a great deal that I am very happy with. Michael was very friendly and approachable and even after the mortgage was secured, he was more than happy to answer all of the questions I had (which were many). I highly recommend Private Finance and will definitely be using their services in the future.
Regardt Kellerman
Verified Reviewer

Michelle was an absolute superstar and took a lot of the pain out of this process for me. Her knowledge and expertise made it easy for me to get a product that was tailored to my needs. I can't recommend Michelle and Private Finance highly enough.
Mr Summerfield
Verified Buyer

I don't have the time to search through all the different lenders. As such I approached Ryan Garbett who found the best deal for me having explored a number of different options. It is certainly a deal that I could not have found without the expertise that he offers. Both he and his colleague Chloe have communicated well with me throughout the process which was also very quick. Without hesitation I would recommend him and as such I understand my mother is now doing an application for a mortgage via PF.
Mr And Mrs Halsall
Verified Buyer

Our contacts at Private Finance went out of their way to ensure we were understanding and felt up to date at all times in the process. This was much appreciated.
Verified Buyer

Over a number of years Ryan Garbett at Private Finance Ltd has dealt with the mortgage arrangements on my primary residence. Throughout I have found him to be highly professional and competent and is easily available to respond to issues quickly and effectively. He takes time to develop a relationship so that he can best understand your particular needs and is able to offer tailored advice and guidance. I have been happy to recommend him to friends and colleagues.
Verified Buyer

Private Finance were able to find a mortgage for me when other companies had said they could but failed to deliver.
Shiju
Unverified Reviewer

Firstly, the initial discussions with Kana and the effort he made to fully understand my financial situation was superb. Extremely professional from start to finish. Keeping me up to date every step of the remortgaging process was a really nice touch from both Kanna and George.
Verified Reviewer

Very professional, gave excellent balanced advice promptly to try and get me the mortgage that would be best for me, not for them. Great service from Michael and the team!
Andy Biggar
Verified Buyer

I cannot recommend Private Finance LTD enough for helping us to arrange our mortgage and purchase the house of our dreams.
Being Self Employed we were finding it very difficult to find a lender to match our requirements. From the very first contact Private Finance were professional and worked very fast to find a lender and to get the whole process moving very quickly.
If your looking for a mortgage then just get in touch with Private Finance they really are the best.
Loretta Martin
Verified Buyer

It was a very challenging loan process for us, and my broker, Simon, and his assistant, Conor, were absolutely amazing throughout the entire journey. In addition, we conducted the application process almost entirely from overseas, which only created more complications. I can only say, should we need financial assistance in the future, I would not hesitate to return as a client and I would ask to work with Simon without question. Kudos to Simon and Conor...very well done!
Victoria Foster
Verified Buyer

As always very professional and helpful.
Verified Buyer

Private Finance stepped in to help resolve a very difficult and stressful position. A couple of conversations with the team and with the minimum of admin overhead, the mortgage situation was resolved. The contrast with the other mortgage provider (10 weeks of administrative torture) is vast. Thanks for the help.
Daniel Storr
Verified Buyer

From the first time I contacted Private Finance (as a first time buyer) through to a remortgage and recently a new house purchase, the service has always been impeccable. Prompt, friendly responses and competitive terms means I'll continue to go back in the future - a big thanks to Martin and prior to that Tom.
Sophie Green
Unverified Reviewer

Ryan and Chloe helped me with my ever changing requirements regarding my mortgage and difficult house situation. Never once making it a chore to help me. I feel they are a personal lovely team to work with. I can't recommend them highly enough.
Samir Ayub
Verified Buyer

The people at PF are all extremely nice and pleasant individuals and therefore it pains me to say, overall it has been a disappointing experience when remortgaging through Private Finance (original mortgages taken out via Private Finance). As a fee charging broker I expect attention to detail and a service that means I do not have to get involved in the nitty gritty. Firstly, the remortgage amount on our main residential property was miscalculated by PF resulting in a shortfall on remortgaging. This was dealt with by PF increasing the mortgage on a concurrent remortgage of a BTL to release additional funds but in the mean time I had to cover the shortfall £5,500 in additional personal borrowings on the understanding that the BTL remortgage when it went through would release the excess of roughly £5k back to me. I have just come off the phone with the conveyancer for the BTL and it appears PF failed to factor in the lending fees that were to be added to the BTL mortgage which means that only £2,000 is now being released to me.
Adding into the mix the fact that the BTL lender initially used a conveyancing firm that delayed matters by at least a month and a half before having to be taken off the account the whole process has been less than satisfactory (this is not PFs fault but I felt the knowledge PF clearly had about the lender and their preferred conveyancers could have been shared with me at the start as it may have impacted my decision).
I appreciate that PF as brokers have obtained the deals I requested them to source but as a customer engaging a fee paying broker, my expectation for that fee is attention to detail, taking away administration away from me and sharing of insight and knowledge of lenders that are not in the public domain. Otherwise I might as well simply invest the additional time myself by using market comparators and/or fee free brokers. At no point has anyone from PF apologised for the error(s) or seen fit to evaluate whether the quality of service provided is reflective of the total fee that PF will have charged me for the two deals.
Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 340 reviews