Private Finance Ltd Reviews

259 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Established in 1999 Private Finance has successfully negotiated billions of pounds of mortgages. It is an independent mortgage broker whose mission is to exceed your expectations, working on your behalf to procure competitive terms and a suitable solution, quickly and efficiently.

Private Finance is not limited in the range of mortgages it will consider for clients. It is well respected by mainstream institutions and private banks, with which it has a reputation for introducing high quality clients. Its mortgage brokers are qualified professionals who understand and empathise with the needs of discerning individuals. As a client of Private Finance you are assured that your mortgage will be handled on a day to day basis by your dedicated broker and that it will be competitive and well suited to your needs.

02073172820

How would you rate Private Finance Ltd?

Alexander W Elliott
Verified Buyer

Luke Blair & Conor Carpenter at Private Finance worked tirelessly to get me the best and most appropriate deal possible for my re-mortgage, I cannot commend them enough for their excellent level of service and for making the whole process easy and pain-free for me. Both Luke and Conor kept me well informed at all stages and were on-hand to help with my questions. I will certainly be recommending the Private Finance team to friends & colleagues in the future.
John Milford
Verified Buyer

Simon Marsh was first class. Made it all happen in a controlled and confident way. Keep me informed of progress and excellent in explaining the reasoning behind some of the questions/demands from the lenders. Just an excellent all round performance.
Mr. M Foster
Verified Buyer

The company made my re mortgage process straight forward. They made the facts clear, were transparent & upfront in their advice and made the application process seamless. We all like to stay informed and I was aware throughout the process where I and the application stood. Highly recommend these guys to others.
Simon Underhill
Verified Reviewer

This is the second time I have used private finance and dealt with Ryan Garbet and Chloe Leavesley who were both incredibly supportive and very helpful. I would not hesitate to go back to them. I would recommend them to anyone!
Kirsty Horton
Verified Buyer

We have used Shaun Church at Private Finance on the mortgage and re-mortgage of three properties. Every time the service has been exceptional and Shaun is a pleasure to work with. He is extremely responsive, clear in his advice and easily navigates any issues to find us the right mortgage product. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Shaun and Private Finance.
Verified Reviewer

We took a mortgage through Private Finance this year. Our broker Michelle Clack was excellent from start to finish.
Mr Smith And Miss Howard
Verified Buyer

I dealt with Ryan Garbet and Chloe Leavesley who were both incredibly supportive and very helpful. The solicitors for the other mortgage company were quite hard work and big Chloe and Ryan were always on hand for support and advise and picked up a lot of these issues directly for us. I would not hesitate to go back to them and will definitely use them again in the future.i would recommend them to anyone!

Simon Kelly was excellent
FH
Jamie Cumberland
Verified Buyer

Michelle Clack was very helpful and on call at all times - some how she seemed to answer my question before I asked them!! I was well informed at all times and very pleased the process. will be using PF for my next mortgage.
thanks
Jamie Cumberland
Verified Buyer

Very helpful answering all questions and great communication
Amy Nash
Verified Buyer

Private finance helped me to secure my first ever mortgage to buy the house I wanted. Without Michaels help I do not think I would have secured my mortgage as he made sure we tried everything possible to secure the mortgage and at a good rate for my first buy. I would definitely recommend private finance.

Lucy Pocock

Great communication
James Mann
Verified Buyer

I had previously been using another mortgage broker who was unable to find me a mortgage product as I only had one years accounts for my new business. The house I was buying was £1.325m and I was looking for a 75% loan.
I was then recommended to Tim Nye at Private Finance by our estate agent. He was very helpful and had several suggestions to raise the funds, we ended up going with a new lender called Pepper who have provided an excellent mortgage at under 2% and lent the full amount I wanted.
The service I received from Tim was excellent and he quickly worked through any queries that needed sorting to satisfy the lender. Once the application was submitted I was looked after by Maniksha who was very efficient and always kept me updated without the need for me to call in and chase.
Private Finance do charge a broker fee to arrange the mortgage but it is well worth paying for the expertise and service they provide, I would highly recommend them!
Many thanks
Unverified Reviewer

Mr And Mrs Pickles
Verified Buyer

Excellent advice and service from Private Finance, they secured us a mortgage on a property that our bank wouldn't entertain.
We had tried for months to get a mortgage on a run down property but didn't get the correct advice.
As soon as we spoke to Ryan we were told exactly what we could and couldn't do and we completed on the property a few months later.
Ryan and Chloe kept us up dated constantly and sorted every detail out.

Michael Bunn
Verified Buyer

Private Finance acted on my behalf for both the re-mortgage of my buy to let flat and a mortgage on a new home purchase. I have been very impressed with the whole service provided by both Salman Sarwar and Edward Checkley, who we would have no hesitation in recommending in the future to our friends and associates.
Verified Buyer

Shaun and Sarah at Private Finance have now arranged two mortgages for me. My financial situation is not particularly standard and they have always been able to find suitable products from reputable lenders. They are very efficient and easy to deal with and I highly recommend them.
Verified Reviewer

Tim and Maniksha @ Private Finance have been with-doubt integral to the success of my recent purchase. I would happily suggest their services to anyone looking for advice or professional assistance in this sector. In a world where personal contact with a client is dying art a huge and important attribute P-F is how readily contactable they are on the telephone. Many Thanks
Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 259 reviews