Private Finance Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Private Finance Ltd

About Private Finance Ltd: Established in 1999 Private Finance has successfully negotiated billions of pounds of mortgages. It is an independent mortgage broker whose mission is to exceed your expectations, working on your behalf to procure competitive terms and a suitable solution, quickly and efficiently.

Private Finance is not limited in the range of mortgages it will consider for clients. It is well respected by mainstream institutions and private banks, with which it has a reputation for introducing high quality clients. Its mortgage brokers are qualified professionals who understand and empathise with the needs of discerning individuals. As a client of Private Finance you are assured that your mortgage will be handled on a day to day basis by your dedicated broker and that it will be competitive and well suited to your needs.

How would you rate Private Finance Ltd?

Verified Reviewer

The service and hand holding throughout has been excellent. So much patience, perseverence, professionalism and kindness. I would highly recommend as it has been faultless. Thank you to Mark for everything. I am very grateful for all the help.
Verified Buyer

Superb service throughout in a time of extreme pressure for us. Very easy to contact, excellent professionalism and hugely impressed. So much better than high street banks!
Miriam
Verified Buyer

Julian Ward helped us find a mortgage, with the splendid Stacey Wright assisting in the final stages. Julian helped us find the right mortgage - in fact he did it several times over as our requirements changed. He was professional, sympathetic as our sale process lurched from disaster to disaster and he devoted enormous time and energy to helping us.
Verified Buyer

We worked with Shaun Church and Sarah Sheppard at Private Finance on the mortgage and re-mortgage of two properties. The service was absolutely exceptional and they were both a pleasure to work with. Their communication was extremely responsive and their advice clear and reassuring. We would readily recommend Private Finance to anyone.
Simon Lane
Verified Reviewer

Shaun Church and this team have been fantastic in helping us obtain a competitive mortgage for our first property. The process was efficiently run and in a conscientious and professional manner. They were able to provide good reliable advice and assisted us in meeting all the lenders requirements. I would thoroughly recommend their services.
Jonathan Coleborn
Verified Buyer

Having been referred to Tim Nye in late 2016 I have been continually impressed with the speed of service, product knowledge and expertise provided by Private Finance. My requirements were too complex for a high street lender and hence I sought expert industry advice. Tim and the team helped facilitate the right package for me and I would be happy to recommend them to others and return myself in the future. Thanks to Maniksha Shah for her persistence, attention to detail and conscientiousness.
Paul Nelson
Verified Buyer

Great service and proposal by Darren was exactly what we were looking for, thanks
Redin Dokaj
Verified Buyer

Great service received form Private finance to remortgage my property and they got me a great deal without any hassle, my mortgage adviser Darren Littler was ever so professional and supportive. I would use them again for sure.
Bev Seeley
Verified Buyer

Luke Blair and Conor Carpenter were both pleasant and helpful and always responded promptly to calls and e-mails. We found them to be very professional.
Mr & Mrs Davis
Verified Buyer

This is not a "off the shelf company" Amazing from start to finish. We had been researching for months to see what mortgage we would get accepted for. Ed and his team provided us with expert great advice and we manage to get the house of our dreams. I'm not really one to leave reviews but thought I would leave one, having been in our new home now for nearly 3 months now. Thank you
Peter
Verified Reviewer

An excellent and efficient service from start to finish. Sarah Sheppard in particular was fabulous in chasing things up as necessary to ensure a successful and timely completion.
Verified Reviewer

I've used Private Finance for mortgages and re-mortgages a few times; each time, Michelle Clack has been excellent. I wouldn't even consider going anywhere else.
Lee Newell
Verified Buyer

Very quick response and always kept me informed
Alexander W Elliott
Verified Buyer

Luke Blair & Conor Carpenter at Private Finance worked tirelessly to get me the best and most appropriate deal possible for my re-mortgage, I cannot commend them enough for their excellent level of service and for making the whole process easy and pain-free for me. Both Luke and Conor kept me well informed at all stages and were on-hand to help with my questions. I will certainly be recommending the Private Finance team to friends & colleagues in the future.
John Milford
Verified Buyer

Simon Marsh was first class. Made it all happen in a controlled and confident way. Keep me informed of progress and excellent in explaining the reasoning behind some of the questions/demands from the lenders. Just an excellent all round performance.
Mr. M Foster
Verified Buyer

The company made my re mortgage process straight forward. They made the facts clear, were transparent & upfront in their advice and made the application process seamless. We all like to stay informed and I was aware throughout the process where I and the application stood. Highly recommend these guys to others.
Simon Underhill
Verified Reviewer

This is the second time I have used private finance and dealt with Ryan Garbet and Chloe Leavesley who were both incredibly supportive and very helpful. I would not hesitate to go back to them. I would recommend them to anyone!
Kirsty Horton
Verified Buyer

We have used Shaun Church at Private Finance on the mortgage and re-mortgage of three properties. Every time the service has been exceptional and Shaun is a pleasure to work with. He is extremely responsive, clear in his advice and easily navigates any issues to find us the right mortgage product. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Shaun and Private Finance.
Verified Reviewer

We took a mortgage through Private Finance this year. Our broker Michelle Clack was excellent from start to finish.
Mr Smith And Miss Howard
Verified Buyer

I dealt with Ryan Garbet and Chloe Leavesley who were both incredibly supportive and very helpful. The solicitors for the other mortgage company were quite hard work and big Chloe and Ryan were always on hand for support and advise and picked up a lot of these issues directly for us. I would not hesitate to go back to them and will definitely use them again in the future.i would recommend them to anyone!
Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 272 reviews