Printster.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Printster.co.uk
Read Printster.co.uk Reviews

About Printster.co.uk:

One of the UK's most popular online retailers of personalised gifts and fun party products, personalised face masks and much more!

enquiries@printster.co.uk

Tell us how Printster.co.uk made you happy
Very pleased, thank you
Excellent service and quality
Ordered a personalised cup with picture. Amazing quality and would recommend for price and quality.
Ordered a personalised mug, communication was excellent and item 👌 wonderful, fast efficient service, well packaged and quick speedy delivery, my friend was delighted with his gift.Id definitely recommend and would use again. Thank you.5*
Excellent service quick delivery
Was very pleased with my purchase and delivered on time
Easy to order, quick delivery, very pleased with purchase although a smaller banner than I thought, probably my error not looking at sizing
Good quality
Amazing service done exactly as I asked
Ordered 2 photo mugs. Arrived within the week. Exactly as expected, nice gifts. A unique gift, much nicer than a run of the mill shop bought item.
I was very happy with my purchase and I would order from you again Thanks
I was disappointed with the service. This is because as soon as i paid and submitted my order i quickly sent an email within the next 5-10mins as I realised i had put the wrong name on the mug i also called the next morning to ask to have the name altered but i was told no this could not be done. I was very disappointed with the service.
Hello, sorry you feel this way! As we have previously discussed, we are unable to change the orders once they have been placed as the artwork gets sent straight to the printer along with all other orders made. Everything is made to order and personalised as you know, so we cannot change this once the order has been made! Regards, Phoebe.
as always no complaints from me on last order, great quality looks like example and delivered on time. will be buying more stuff soon
The mug arrived really quickly, and worked a treat. The recipient loved it so much. I know where to turn should I need more 'magic mugs'
Excellent
Coasters bought as a gift. I was very happy with the quality of the coasters and the recipient loved them. Ordering was easy and delivery was quick. I'd definitely use Prinster again.
Good selections of gifts at reasonable prices. Delivery was quick.
ab brilliant job quick exactly what I wanted easy to use website - these guys know what they're doing hugh todd
Just received my package it is beautiful a special personalised 18th birthday gift keepsake.
Awesome work, I'd highly recommend them and will use them again
Printster.co.uk is rated 4.63 based on 13,321 reviews