Printondemand-Worldwide Printers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Printondemand-Worldwide Printers
Read Printondemand-Worldwide Printers Reviews

About Printondemand-Worldwide Printers:

We produce high quality book prints, offer an easy to use web based system, and offer a suite of commercial services for the publishing markets. We also offer a number of author services.

Tell us how Printondemand-Worldwide Printers made you happy
I am the founder and owner of WRITERSWORLD, a leading self-publishing company that has exclusively used the excellent services of Printondemand-worldwide for many years. You might have the best book distribution service and the best book promotion service etc., but none of that matters if you do not have a UK-based printer like Printondemand-worldwide. The quality of the paper and printing is superb, and their treatment of our clients – who can buy their books directly at contract rates – is superb. The service we have had for years has always been superb, and I can recommend them wholeheartedly to anybody.
My company have been with Print on Demand World Wide since it first started and we have always found the service to be extremely high and the quality of the printing excellent. My clients are very impressed with the training books that are produced which reflects on the service that we provide. In particular we have found members of staff to be courteous and efficient and in particular Curtis Robert-Argrave who also takes great initiatives. We would certainly not hesitate in recommending Print on Demand World Wide.
Even with the restrictions of this wretched CV19 virus, and some unanticipated printing process production issues, PODWW produced a fine book for me - with multiple, sharp, high quality colour images, and, beautifully rendered mono type.

I requested 2 proofs - to gauge different Hardback types.

Although it took longer than anticipated, at every stage, the team were responsive to my concerns, with very helpful practical suggestions, to achieve an excellent result on exceptional quality paper. Thank you, Jen, Curtis and Team.

Prior to approaching PODWW, I had some very disheartening and disappointing experiences with 2 different companies.

I have no hesitation in warmly commending PRINT ON DEMAND WORLD WIDE.
Excellent service and quality in a period of lockdown when co-ordination cannot be easy for any printer, let alone one dealing with short runs and first time publishers. But my small order of various titles (and different sizes) was delivered earlier than expected, the quality superb, and a small hitch rectified instantly. I must give special mention to Jennifer Brooks in Customer Service who, knowing the importance of one of the titles - a personal memento for my two sons' birthdays - kept an eye on things from start to finish ensuring a happy outcome. On what was hardly a profitable transaction for POD, she kept me updated daily and gave the matter her personal attention as if I was ordering 10,000 hardbacks. Great stuff, thank you.
Terrible print company. Book printing is absolutely terrible quality. From pages falling out. To missed delivery deadlines. Promising to meet deadlines and failing. Hiking prices last minute. Inconsistent quality. Not able to trim the files to the correct size. Ever!
They take your money. deliver poor, inconsistent quality and miss deadlines.
I wrote an autobiography fro my family and had it printed by POD . The first printing was fine as was the second but when I ordered a third printing it came boxed and as I did not need the books at that time I only glanced at the books. They all looked fine but after a month or so I found out that all the photos were missing. i complained but did not receive an apology and found their comments a little arrogant.
Not a hint of an apology. My advice, Go elsewhere there are many others who will do a better job
I have had my autobiography printed by POD world wide. ( primarily for my family. The first print was fine a second print was also fine but when I ordered a third batch they arrived in a box and I assumed they were correctly printed. I did not check every individual book but latterly discovered that all the photographs were missing. When I complained all I got was that I should have checked every book. They was not even the hint of an apology. I found them to be unhelpful and almost arrogant. Look elsewhere is my advice. i certainly would not use them again
We've been a loyal customer of POD Worldwide for around five years. The service started out very good and then quickly went into decline and hasn't recovered. We have been flagging the same issues for four years (and even suggested potential solutions) but it is clear it falls on deaf ears. Print errors, trim errors, slow turnaround, slow to respond and correct issues are all pretty much par for the course. If you've got a one-off job, by all means, try them - you may get lucky - but if you are looking for a long-term print partner, I would have to say, look elsewhere.
In my experience, I received poor proofs, had very very poor customer liaison, unresponsive, poor quality control, delays and lack of information blamed on "technical problems". Account managers do not follow through with scheduling managers and production managers. My advice is to avoid this company at all costs. Pay a little bit more for an more professional service somewhere else.
Unfortunately, the company is run very poorly by a circus act of so-called management. If you want a company with a senior management team who know what they're doing; look somewhere else. Book quality is below average, turnaround times may as well be 'maybe you'll get your books, maybe you won't' and the information on their website is completely outdated/misleading.

Print-on-demand... not sure the name is entirely fitting.
Sadly, they now routinely print essentially an 'advert' for themselves onto the last page of the printed book. When I flagged this up, the answer was that it's mentioned in the small-print (my last two books didn't contain this, so I didn't read the small-print again). Looks very unprofessional with that printed on the last page!
ALWAYS HELPFUL WITH ADVICE. TOTALLY PROFESSIONAL. DELIVERS ON TIME AT A COMPETITIVE COST.
Good quality and fast. Easy to get an on-line quotation. Helpful when answering the phone. However they used over-large cardboard boxes that were not strong enough to contain the weight and so could not survive delivery by DPD. These were also difficult for me to even pick up.
Great to hear your book was of a great quality, we pride our selves on producing high quality products at good speed. We are looking into your packing issue with our dispatch department; to ensure it doesn't ever happen again. Many thanks for your business and reviewing your book print with Printondemand-worldwide.
Printondemand-Worldwide Printers is rated 2.77 based on 13 reviews